Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E01: Daniel Baldwin / Jermaine Jackson

Part of me thinks that was largely an act, just to show us that Michael wasn't the only eccentric one.  Anyone else question if that was really Jermaine's house?  I seriously doubt he would allow anyone in his own house, much less with cameras.  

Okay, I gotta see this one.  In general I don't watch this show, but the REAL trainwrecks (like Joan Rivers/Briston Palin and Gilbert Gottfried/Alan Thicke) are always fun.  This combo seems like it would be on the same level as those.

Something very wrong in the Jackson family.  They all have such hang ups!  Jermaine was obsessed with his appearance and cleanliness.  500 PERFUMES and colognes for a man?!  And yet his face and hair always look so greasy...  I liked his wife, even though she totally caved when the  couples got to the round table.  I think I'd have pulled out the book and showed her where she said his collections were driving her insane.  She must be afraid to go against him in a face to face situation.  Wow did he pull a temper tantrum when he felt he was going to be shown as 'odd'...  I wonder what the producers bribed him with to get him to finish the show.  "I'm never going to be on Celebrity Wife Swap again!!"  huff,huff,huff.  What an entitled, ODD dude.  I loved it!  ;)

Loved Daniel and his ex wife's pure love and acceptance for their son.  Made me feel so happy to see :) 

• Love 2

When the Jackson & Baldwins were at the table, I said out loud that I wish Daniel's wife had bought the manuel with her so she can read out loud what Jermaine's wife wrote'said because she totally backed down.

• Love 3

I actually wish they would have had Jackie Jackson instead of Jermaine. I wonder why we never hear about Jackie ?

Maybe one Jackson is actually.... normal?!  (and therefore not a famewhore )  ;)

• Love 2

This is one of my favorite episodes of this show....saved for posterity on my DVR.  Jermaine is such a tool, and WTF is up with his hair and his greasy face? For one so terribly vain, he should know better than to wear tight T-shirts...he was totally sporting man-boobs in that awful pink shirt when he first met Daniel's ex. 

Good to know Halima  has since left Jermaine's sorry ass. I really liked her laid-back attitude, and she is gorgeous.. She can do do much better! I loved how kind she was with Atticus....helping him with his homework and telling him, when he said it wasn't fair that his Mom was probably eating every meal in a restaurant with Jermaine while he had to eat at home, "But it's more special because your Dad cooked it for you." 

Really liked Damiel's ex's personality, too (Elizabeth? As many times as I have watched this episode, I'm blanking on her name). Daniel? Meh. 

Edited by Liamsmom617
  • Love 1