Type keyword(s) to search

Gary Glasberg Has Died

Ohmo
  • Start Topic

This year needs to stop! It's killing everyone!

But yes, shocked to see he was only 50. That's nothing. I know we're all supposed to say that at least he died peacefully in his sleep, but I'm sure that doesn't help his family and friends much, right now. Really, horribly sad. Poor guy. He obviously had done a lot, but he clearly had so much left to do.

• Love 1

This may sound like I'm shilling for TVLine, but I don't mean it that way.  I get these e-mail alerts from TVLine,  When this one showed up, I thought I read it wrong.  I loved how Gary seemed to bring joy to the show.  I loved how he remembered and still used Kate.

Here's another article from The Hollywood Reporter.  It contains many lovely statements and tweets from NCIS and NCIS: NO cast members.  Cote issued a statement as well.

Hollywood Reacts to 'NCIS' Boss Gary Glasberg's Death

1 hour ago, Ohmo said:

This may sound like I'm shilling for TVLine, but I don't mean it that way.  I get these e-mail alerts from TVLine,  When this one showed up, I thought I read it wrong.  I loved how Gary seemed to bring joy to the show.  I loved how he remembered and still used Kate.

Here's another article from The Hollywood Reporter.  It contains many lovely statements and tweets from NCIS and NCIS: NO cast members.  Cote issued a statement as well.

Hollywood Reacts to 'NCIS' Boss Gary Glasberg's Death

Nothing from Harmon, McCallum or Dietzen yet.  The CBS website has put up its obituary for him. 

Thought these were quite nice.

Amanda Righetti

Saddened to hear this. Had the great pleasure of working with #GaryGlasberg on #TheMentalist. To say he was a mensch is an understatement

Sasha Alexander

My thoughts & prayers for #GaryGlasberg, his family & everyone at #NCIS. Kind & loving man.

Sean Murray

we lost a wonderful man today. I will miss you, Gary. we all will.

Sarah Jane Morris (EJ)

My heart is heavy hearing about the loss of #GaryGlasberg. I'll never forget his smile. Always thought our paths might cross again. #NCIS