Type keyword(s) to search

Current DCCs: My Boots Do the Talking

bigskygirl
  • Start Topic

Bess and Elizabeth confuse me all the time. They remind me of the two Sarah's (brunettes, not Gourley) that were on the team together. I honestly forgot about them all the time. I can't for the life of me remember their last names. 

On 8/29/2016 at 4:14 PM, dalgal214 said:

Oh agreed. We all have our moments. I just know this girl is somewhat fake. 

For me when dalagal describes this rookie as fake...I think its Tahsa. She screams fake...sorry, just my opinion. If not Tasha, then Kelsey. 

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, DCCFAN71 said:

Bess and Elizabeth confuse me all the time. They remind me of the two Sarah's (brunettes, not Gourley) that were on the team together. I honestly forgot about them all the time. I can't for the life of me remember their last names. 

For me when dalagal describes this rookie as fake...I think its Tahsa. She screams fake...sorry, just my opinion. If not Tasha, then Kelsey. 

Isn't Bess short for Elizabeth or are you thinking of Jaxx?

2 minutes ago, DCCFAN71 said:

LOL. See what I mean. Yes Jaxx and Bess. 

Lol it's alright, I get them mixed up too half the time.

9 minutes ago, DCCFAN71 said:

For me when dalagal describes this rookie as fake...I think its Tasha. She screams fake...sorry, just my opinion. If not Tasha, then Kelsey. 

It's not Kelsey.  I'm thinking Tasha too,especially if it were an appearance with just her and Jessica since they tend to put girls with different looks together if possible (i.e a blonde and brunette instead of two blonds, etc.) 

For me, I think Tess and Bess look a lot a like! Tess is taller but something with their hair color and style...I always have to do a double take LOL 

• Love 2
32 minutes ago, LaurenBrook said:

It's not Kelsey.  I'm thinking Tasha too,especially if it were an appearance with just her and Jessica since they tend to put girls with different looks together if possible (i.e a blonde and brunette instead of two blonds, etc.) 

For me, I think Tess and Bess look a lot a like! Tess is taller but something with their hair color and style...I always have to do a double take LOL 

@LaurenBrook do you have some actual information that it is not Kelsey, or do you just "know" that it can't be Kelsey?  

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, California Girl said:

@LaurenBrook do you have some actual information that it is not Kelsey, or do you just "know" that it can't be Kelsey?  

She's friends with Kelsey so unless Kelsey is really good at hiding her true personality, it's not her lol I can vouch that it's not Kelsey either. She's been incredibly sweet to me.

1 minute ago, heatherrrrz said:

She's friends with Kelsey so unless Kelsey is really good at hiding her true personality, it's not her lol I can vouch that it's not Kelsey either. She's been incredibly sweet to me.

Thank you and nice to know.  In my previous posts on this guessing game, I thought it was likely not Kelsey because I read that she was being scrutinized for her dancing, and thought that she would thus be on her best behavior in every other respect.  A bit like Kat, who seemed to have made up for any technical weakness by otherwise being a well-liked and supportive teammate in every way.

• Love 4
16 minutes ago, California Girl said:

Sorry about posting this here. Same as many other posters, accidentally hit reply in wrong spot and now stuck replying in wrong spot...

I don't think it's Kelsey either. When she posted  on her IG about finally cheering for the DCS, Jessica replied with a bunch of blue hearts. In addition to other teammates wishing her a HB and how sweet she is. Interestingly, I've never seen either Tasha or Selina post on any teammates or group members IG account. Of course they could be very busy but I think I'd post once in a while for good measure. 

That being said, I'm not a Tasha fan. She's too much. Not sure how to put that into words but I don't see 'Organic' as Kelli once said about another candidate. Not sure what to think about Selina..

Edited by Laurawithcats
Wording, always wording...
  • Love 4

Well, appears I'm wrong. A Few DCCs have posted on Tashas IG account, inc Kelsy congratulating her for making the team. Still not a fan but open to change. 

Edited by Laurawithcats
Spacing, at least it's not wording this time
16 minutes ago, Laurawithcats said:

Sorry about posting this here. Same as many other posters, accidentally hit reply in wrong spot and now stuck replying in wrong spot...

I don't think it's Kelsey either. When she posted  on her IG about finally cheering for the DCS, Jessica replied with a bunch of blue hearts. In addition to other teammates wishing her a HB and how sweet she is. Interestingly, I've never seen either Tasha or Selina post on any teammates or group members IG account. Of course they could be very busy but I think I'd post once in a while for good measure. 

That being said, I'm not a Tasha fan. She's too much. Not sure how to put that into words but I don't see 'Organic' as Kelli once said about another candidate. Not sure what to think about Selina..

In that case, it is likely not Tasha either.  Jessica (her Group 4 leader) responds very sweetly and positively to Tasha's Instagram posts about her daughter.  Also, Tasha was one of the DCCs featured in recent SI and other photos of the team.  If she were in the metaphorical doghouse for any negative behavior, the organization would probably not have featured her in particular.  I really do not know anything about Selina yet, because we have not seen or heard much from her since she made the team.   Perhaps we will get some more clarity when the team opens its twitter accounts for the new rookies.

Off topic, Tasha is one of those women who looks more beautiful the less makeup she wears.  I would like to see her go a bit softer on the makeup, because when she does, she is a natural beauty.

• Love 2

Tasha reminds me of a girl who would go on the bachelor if she didn't have a husband. Actually, she kind of reminds me of Amanda from Ben's season.

32 minutes ago, dalgal214 said:

Yuko was made into a meme y'all ?

Eye roll.  I actually think that whole reaction of hers was rehearsed and fake - sorry, I don't trust her at all.  Seems like she watched the show a ton and is just acting out a script of what she knows will make the show's footage cut - the crying, saying its her dream, acting shocked when her name is called, etc...  Please - she knew she was going to get in.  I'm just not buying it.

• Love 5

Shrug. I thought Yuko's reaction looked genuine the first time I saw it. Anything will start to look fake if you watch it fifty times on loop. What speaks volumes to me is the reactions of the girls around her. They all look really REALLY happy for her.

I like Yuko so far. Much more so than I liked Yoshiko Danjo (even if they both did cowboy/cowgirl inspired solos, lol).

2 hours ago, DCCFAN71 said:

Wow. I live in Georgia too...hate I missed that game!! lololol

Haha, I live in Nashville and he's a Knoxvillian. I think he would have been less likely to do it at home in Neyland Stadium where lots of people would have known him, but it ended up being pretty visible in the news (you can still google it and immediately hit news stories about it), so everyone found out anyway. ?

• Love 5
9 minutes ago, RazzleberryPie said:

Yuko nails DCC style far better than Yoshiko. She seemed like a nice girl but so awkward. Like she didn't know how to extend her arms and was very tight.

Yeah, agree. I always thought it was silly that they put her on the team.

2 hours ago, LaurenBrook said:

Who the hell is Tess? ?

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, PBSLover said:

I noticed Tess at prelims.  She’s really gorgeous.  At semis when she preformed the kick line, she almost did a Lacy and kicked her nose.  Her kicks are stupid good.

I noticed her at finals when she had such a gorgeous unique costume! Loved it!! And I remember seeing pics of her and Jax together since they went to the same college.  I hope she gets featured at least a little!! 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Oranaiche said:

Ok I love Holly, but sister's boobs are cockeyed in this pic lol.

All the girls boobs are bigger on one side than the other lol it's gotta be the way they're standing. Lacey has more cleavage on the right than the left, Danielle opposite.

3 minutes ago, heatherrrrz said:

All the girls boobs are bigger on one side than the other lol it's gotta be the way they're standing. Lacey has more cleavage on the right than the left, Danielle opposite.

I don't see it on any of the other girls in the pic like with hers. One is pushed up higher than the other lol.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Oranaiche said:

I don't see it on any of the other girls in the pic like with hers. One is pushed up higher than the other lol.

lol see I don't see it with Holly. She just has so much cleavage it's impossible for her to not have anything wonky going on sometimes. 

28 minutes ago, heatherrrrz said:

lol see I don't see it with Holly. She just has so much cleavage it's impossible for her to not have anything wonky going on sometimes. 

Yeah, I guess. I have the same problem with pretty much any bra ever. Trying to keep everything straight is pretty difficult, but I just always kind of figured the uniform keeps everything strapped down pretty tight, haha.

• Love 1
Just now, Oranaiche said:

Yeah, I guess. I have the same problem with pretty much any bra ever. Trying to keep everything straight is pretty difficult, but I just always kind of figured the uniform keeps everything strapped down pretty tight, haha.

lol #ittybittytittycommittee right here. I gained weight and gained a B cup haha I wish I had Holly's boobs. I think the uniform is literally just a piece of fabric covering the bra, it's the bra that's got to do all the work.

5 minutes ago, heatherrrrz said:

lol #ittybittytittycommittee right here. I gained weight and gained a B cup haha I wish I had Holly's boobs. I think the uniform is literally just a piece of fabric covering the bra, it's the bra that's got to do all the work.

#ittybitty over here too. I was a B b4 two kids and now a C. I actually love my C. I think back to when I was younger and I thought I wanted bigger ones. Thank goodness the #ittybitty Gods didnt listen to me... lolol

1 minute ago, DCCFAN71 said:

#ittybitty over here too. I was a B b4 two kids and now a C. I actually love my C. I think back to when I was younger and I thought I wanted bigger ones. Thank goodness the #ittybitty Gods didnt listen to me... lolol

I wasn't as blessed in the boob department as my mother and sister, I'm assuming that's because I'm the spitting image of my grandmother at my age. 

Back on topic: I had no idea who that Jessika girl was until Danielle posted the group photo. I don't think she was featured, maybe she will be thursday...

33 minutes ago, heatherrrrz said:

I wasn't as blessed in the boob department as my mother and sister, I'm assuming that's because I'm the spitting image of my grandmother at my age. 

Back on topic: I had no idea who that Jessika girl was until Danielle posted the group photo. I don't think she was featured, maybe she will be thursday...

Isn't Jessika the one who got moved to Jenna's group? But yeah, super under the radar.  I believe she is roommates with Kyndall or was over the summer. 

4 minutes ago, LaurenBrook said:

Isn't Jessika the one who got moved to Jenna's group? But yeah, super under the radar.  I believe she is roommates with Kyndall or was over the summer. 

I think so? Not sure, she was in Danielle's group photo but I think that might have been who they moved to Jenna's group for the game or something.

Jessika went to Texas state with Kyndall and Selina. I believe they were all on the Pom squad. 

I personally think Jessika is a better fit than Kyndall. She's extremely technical but has exquisite power and can perform. I was worried about her weight when I saw pictures at prelims, semis, and finals but she cleaned up her diet I believe. Looks good now.

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, dalgal214 said:

Jessika went to Texas state with Kyndall and Selina. I believe they were all on the Pom squad. 

I personally think Jessika is a better fit than Kyndall. She's extremely technical but has exquisite power and can perform. I was worried about her weight when I saw pictures at prelims, semis, and finals but she cleaned up her diet I believe. Looks good now.

that's good to hear! i am excited to see more of her then...she has a beautiful face!! 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, dalgal214 said:

@dalgal214 you mentioned in one post that you have attended dance classes in Dallas with Kelsey and Selina (and maybe Tasha as well?).

What is your evaluation or opinion, if any, on their dance style, proficiency, or ability?

@California Girl 

kelsey- she's actually a pretty good dancer. I think at auditions she gets nervous and in her head. The two previous year at finals I think her solos weren't really strong because she thought "oh crap, I already blew it." She struggles with confidence in that aspect. She's getting better at learning to let go and just perform.

selina- very clean and cutesy. Good body placement but sometimes lacks power. 

kyndall- I am actually not a fan of her dancing (for DCC style), but she is a hard worker and will go home and take notes to heart. She has soft pretty lines, but I've never seen her as a hard hitter or gotten "wowed" by her. I will say she has persistence and will work her butt off to get what she wants.

• Love 5
57 minutes ago, dalgal214 said:

@California Girl 

kelsey- she's actually a pretty good dancer. I think at auditions she gets nervous and in her head. The two previous year at finals I think her solos weren't really strong because she thought "oh crap, I already blew it." She struggles with confidence in that aspect. She's getting better at learning to let go and just perform.

selina- very clean and cutesy. Good body placement but sometimes lacks power. 

kyndall- I am actually not a fan of her dancing (for DCC style), but she is a hard worker and will go home and take notes to heart. She has soft pretty lines, but I've never seen her as a hard hitter or gotten "wowed" by her. I will say she has persistence and will work her butt off to get what she wants.

@dalgal214 thank you for your insight.  I am glad to to hear that Kelsey and Selina are good dancers.   If by chance (one in two) it is Selina (different persons posted that it is not Cersten or Kelsey) who got off to a rough start with her group, I hope that she recognizes that she has a gift and talent for dance and presentation, that she brings a diverse background and look, and that she has the important potential to serve as a good role model to so many little Texas and American girls.  Knowing that they have such an incredible opportunity and unique responsibility, should be enough to motivate any DCC to put any insecurities and grievances aside, and represent the Cowboys in a mature and responsible manner.

Edited by California Girl
  • Love 2
6 hours ago, California Girl said:

I am inclined to really like Yuko.  She is the human equivalent of multi-colored confetti, in that every time she appears on the screen she pops out in a very positive way.

By the way people carry on about Yuko I was expecting her to be a terrible dancer.  When I saw her dance I did not notice it was her at first but my eyes kept going to her.  I think she is a really great dancer and really admire her for going through everything she has to make the squad.  Moving from Japan and going through the DCC process can't be easy to say the least.

• Love 4
On August 23, 2016 at 2:41 AM, JayDKay said:

I'm bored at work so I was reading the 2015 training camp thread.. so funny to read comments back then and compare to now.

Funny posts/ interesting thoughts:

- Someone thought Jax and Bess looked identical

I always thought Jax and Amy L. looked identical. Like Lego heads with different plastic hair popped on. 

• Love 4

I agree, her hair color is nice in that photo. I think they made her the weird red so that she would stand out more. As a brunette, she doesn't stand out.