Type keyword(s) to search

Current DCCs: My Boots Do the Talking

bigskygirl
  • Start Topic

I recall K & J being very impressed with how photogenic Stephanie was during her rookie cameo shoot. Her look has grown on me, & I think she's much prettier without the intensely red hair. 

I remember Kelli said  "Damn, she's photogenic".

• Love 2
20 minutes ago, MrsEVH said:

I remember Kelli said  "Damn, she's photogenic".

Yeah me too. I was wondering if that was just an editing thing or what. Maybe they see something we don't. I'm sure she's likely gorgeous in person.

On ‎6‎/‎22‎/‎2016 at 1:33 PM, h2ogirl said:

To me Stephanie looks like a drag queen, sorry.  As did Morgan, and Mackenzie Swicegood.  Looking at them gives me the heebie jeebies.  

totally with you!  except not as cute.  I don't know what it is ... I think my brain may not interpret the features well .. who knows

3 hours ago, LadyMsJay said:

Yeah me too. I was wondering if that was just an editing thing or what. Maybe they see something we don't. I'm sure she's likely gorgeous in person.

I remember that but can that possible be right or were they talking about jacie / holly / Erica and just edited it in during stephanies shoot??  I cannot possible imagine S being photogenic but to each their own. She's still way more fit than I am so kudos to that. 

Jinelle is definitely more fresh faced. She's nice and super friendly, and I hate to say it but I first saw her I thought "wow she's horsey" but now she has a big bright smile that matches her heart :)

• Love 9

I'm not the biggest fan of Stephanie's look, but she looks great in the fashion show picture. I think it all depends on the angles and how she changes her body movements. 

1 hour ago, dalgal214 said:

Jinelle is definitely more fresh faced. She's nice and super friendly, and I hate to say it but I first saw her I thought "wow she's horsey" but now she has a big bright smile that matches her heart :)

Me, too! Thought she was horsey and scrawny. I was wrong.

I would agree with @RazzleberryPie. Chantel and Amy are pretty but their faces aren't cover girl to me. Honestly out of the veterans none are so "striking" to me like Angela, holly, and even how Caila was transitioning (pre weight gain). If I had to pick the drop dead gorgeous girls id say, Jenna, KaShara, and Lacey. That being said they're all extremely attractive girls. 

• Love 2

Megan, Claire, Erica, Jessica and Bess are the overall prettiest/glam/covergirl faces to me now. Just classically pretty.

Jenna, Robin and KaShara are 'cute as a button' pretty. Angela, Lacey, Mary, Emma and Jinelle are definitely striking pretty. Danielle, Jenn K, etc., are very natural 'girl next door' pretty. Caila absolutely went from 'meh, all 18 year olds are decent looking' to knock out.

Of course Holly A, Kinzie, and Jacie just looked like a set of Barbies. You couldn't find a flaw on them.

Like dalgal said, none of them have unattractive features or figures. Some may look a little bit messy coming in, but hey, that's what stylists are for! I'd love to have a DCC makeover myself.

• Love 3

I totally agree!!

Jen for me though is more the "whole package", not only is she super pretty, she's a great dancer, seems so lovely, obviously a fab dance teacher but she's so eloquent too. #girlcrush 

Raylee has actually really grown on me as well. Wasn't really a fan at first but now! She's so pretty!

• Love 2

I don't get the girls who dance for multiple teams for years and years ... at some point don't they want to "grow up" and start on their career? 

(unless of course you started when you were super young like fresh out of high school)

On ‎6‎/‎24‎/‎2016 at 8:04 AM, dalgal214 said:

Yeah I thought she was waaaaaaaaaaaay too skinny ... so skinny that it was unattractive.  And I never thought and still don't think she's a powerful dancer.  obviously K+J disagree with me lol

On 6/27/2016 at 10:13 AM, tobeyoungagain said:

I don't get the girls who dance for multiple teams for years and years ... at some point don't they want to "grow up" and start on their career? 

(unless of course you started when you were super young like fresh out of high school)

Let's put it this way...life is short!  Our bodies don't stay youthful forever!  Being a part of any professional dance team is an incredible experience!  There is so much more than just "dancing pro."  It challenges you and really makes you grow as a person, you meet great people, make life long friends, and create unforgettable memories!  The majority of the girls are still so very young...let them live a little and have fun!  

PLUS a lot of the girls on the team have full time jobs or have their career in full swing - some are still in school!  I give them so much credit for balancing everything with practices, appearances, games, and so on.  The DCC schedule can get crazy busy!

• Love 6
1 hour ago, heatherrrrz said:

Melissa looks good in the photos people have been posting from Camp DCC.

I think she's a pretty girl for sure ... don't think she would be naturally firm and lean if left to her own devices but that makes me respect her more. She's a real person with real struggles to stay lean.  Plus I kinda love that she has cankles ... it makes her not perfect and one of us!

Of course I'd love to her figure and her style. 

Chantal and Kyndall twinning has got to be the most annoying thing to me ...and yes I know it's irrational because it's not like they can help that they look like one another. I really hope K+J don't take them both or maybe they will so they can fool the audience into thinking they have "twins". You know men and their twin fantasies lol.

39 minutes ago, tobeyoungagain said:

I think she's a pretty girl for sure ... don't think she would be naturally firm and lean if left to her own devices but that makes me respect her more. She's a real person with real struggles to stay lean.  Plus I kinda love that she has cankles ... it makes her not perfect and one of us!

Of course I'd love to her figure and her style. 

Chantal and Kyndall twinning has got to be the most annoying thing to me ...and yes I know it's irrational because it's not like they can help that they look like one another. I really hope K+J don't take them both or maybe they will so they can fool the audience into thinking they have "twins". You know men and their twin fantasies lol.

Haha, I bet they could fool a lot of people into thinking Chantel and Kyndall are fraternal twins if they wanted to, but I don't think that's their intention since Chantel is in group 2 and Kyndall is in group 3. They won't be dancing anywhere near each other on the field.

I think it could be to their benefit to have a couple of girls on the team who look so much alike.  Or maybe they'll have Chantel start straightening her hair more LOL  I just love the texture of Kyndall's curls! 

14 minutes ago, LaurenBrook said:

I think it could be to their benefit to have a couple of girls on the team who look so much alike.  Or maybe they'll have Chantel start straightening her hair more LOL  I just love the texture of Kyndall's curls! 

Are their curls different?  I do love the spirally curls and they maintain them so well!  Are they natural?

I am just so happy they have more minorities on the team this year (or at least in camp)!  Also to see the diversity in beauty!

16 minutes ago, tobeyoungagain said:

Are their curls different?  I do love the spirally curls and they maintain them so well!  Are they natural?

I am just so happy they have more minorities on the team this year (or at least in camp)!  Also to see the diversity in beauty!

Their curls are very similar lol I like both hairstyles, there is just something about Kyndall's that are so airy and ethereal. 

And agree - love seeing some diversity this year! (at least so far lol) 

1 minute ago, LaurenBrook said:

Their curls are very similar lol I like both hairstyles, there is just something about Kyndall's that are so airy and ethereal. 

And agree - love seeing some diversity this year! (at least so far lol) 

ah got it.  funny thing is I only remember kyndall because Chantal (which I still think is the best stripper name ever) posted a pic of her and kyndall commenting on their "twinness".  I really could not see the difference btw the two!  it's eerie!

1 hour ago, tobeyoungagain said:

ah got it.  funny thing is I only remember kyndall because Chantal (which I still think is the best stripper name ever) posted a pic of her and kyndall commenting on their "twinness".  I really could not see the difference btw the two!  it's eerie!

The picture one of them has as their profile pic on FB...YES, they do look like twins in it with the same hairstyle and everything! However, I feel like usually Chantel has her hair sort of straighter and falls into curls midway through while Kyndall's curls are top to bottom LOL  I can't explain what I mean! 

I love the natural curls! As someone 'blessed' with it I appreciate seeing it more often now :) 

Speaking of Chantel, just killing some down time and looking through old albums on PDC...look how young she looks here! I think this is pre-chest enhancement as well.  DEM ABS THO!! 

http://www.prodancecheer.com/index.php/nggallery/image/dsc_8050?p=1719

• Love 1
16 minutes ago, LaurenBrook said:

The picture one of them has as their profile pic on FB...YES, they do look like twins in it with the same hairstyle and everything! However, I feel like usually Chantel has her hair sort of straighter and falls into curls midway through while Kyndall's curls are top to bottom LOL  I can't explain what I mean! 

I love the natural curls! As someone 'blessed' with it I appreciate seeing it more often now :) 

Speaking of Chantel, just killing some down time and looking through old albums on PDC...look how young she looks here! I think this is pre-chest enhancement as well.  DEM ABS THO!! 

That was the year she made the Mavs, along with Grace Sells.

19 minutes ago, LaurenBrook said:

I would love to have those abs :(

• Love 2

Can't believe that gallery is from 2011  which is 5 years ago!  I saw a couple of the rookies (Megan M, Kali, Courtney C) that made the squad and also Jordyn Ketchum  (w/ red hair).

Unfortunately I think Chantal, Katy Fink and Courtney Cook all went the same surgeon, it's easy to find a good surgeon that provides natural looking implants (see JoJo on the Bachelorette) so I think these girls are crazy. 

I think former DCCs Samantha and Loren both looked good but I could be mistaken.  Kathy D's don't look bad but they just make her look fatter than she is. 

Im also curious if you get implants while a DCC like Courtney and Katy do you get an allowance for weight increase? 

• Love 3
10 minutes ago, RhiRhi said:

Unfortunately I think Chantal, Katy Fink and Courtney Cook all went the same surgeon, it's easy to find a good surgeon that provides natural looking implants (see JoJo on the Bachelorette) so I think these girls are crazy. 

I think former DCCs Samantha and Loren both looked good but I could be mistaken.  Kathy D's don't look bad but they just make her look fatter than she is. 

Im also curious if you get implants while a DCC like Courtney and Katy do you get an allowance for weight increase? 

Who is Katy Fink? Is that former DCC Katy Marie?

• Love 1
16 minutes ago, dalgal214 said:

KD actually use to have boobs in high school. I think she's naturally a smaller C and now she's a d/double d ish

You seem to know a lot of pro dancers. Are/were you on a pro dance team yourself?

1 hour ago, PrincessLeia said:

Yes

Did Katy's have hers the first year tho? I agree that hers looked very fake later on (though really, it's impossible for that woman to look off in any way - i think she is hands down one of the most beautiful DCCs ever!) but didn't Kitty even make a comment to her before finals, like, "did you lose a lot of weight recently? your top is way too big" and called her a grandma moses for looking so modest lol i wonder if that made her self conscious about her chest. 

(edited)

I still don't think Chantel looks young in that photo - she still looks north of 30 to me and she was probably like 21.  I do like her better w/o the implants.   I like most young women better w/o implants though.   Like the girl on the left in pic 16 - maybe worst fake boobs I've ever seen - smh :/.

Edited by MyFavShows
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, MrsEVH said:

You seem to know a lot of pro dancers. Are/were you on a pro dance team yourself?

As I've stated before I :

1. Live in the DFW area

2. Take dance classes down here

3. Am friends with girls in the pro dance/cheer circuit throughout the country.

but I will not state how close I am to DCC. I know a bunch of girls on the team right now. I can't say if I am a currently a cheerleader/am an alum. I won't even say that If I've ever stepped on the field.

I will say I have gone through the process before. It's mentally and physically exhausting but rewarding.

• Love 6

The process of training camp? Or auditions?

i ask because I want to know what kind of stuff is that huuuuuuuge folder they get on first meeting?! Haha 

Dalgal- I know this the "current" board but have to ask and if you know can you give us a hint.  What happened with Courtney cook?  Kaitlin Larae?  sounds like you would know the answer to this.   

11 hours ago, dalgal214 said:

As I've stated before I :

1. Live in the DFW area

2. Take dance classes down here

3. Am friends with girls in the pro dance/cheer circuit throughout the country.

but I will not state how close I am to DCC. I know a bunch of girls on the team right now. I can't say if I am a currently a cheerleader/am an alum. I won't even say that If I've ever stepped on the field.

I will say I have gone through the process before. It's mentally and physically exhausting but rewarding.

That's OK, you don't have to.  Just the comments you make that turn out to be correct are fine.  Don't know who you are, but I surely appreciate the info you give :)

• Love 4

In my opinion Chantal and Stephanie are not as pretty. Both of them have very dull faces. Stephanie has striking eyes but she looks masculine to me. But Chantal really bothers me. She was so much prettier before the bad boob job. I have my boobs done and several of my girlfriends do too. When we hold our arms out to the side ours don't stay stuck together in the middle. That is why hers look so bad to me. Its like they are too tight or glued to the center of her chest and look ready to explode. They should settle down some and move not stay perfectly round and positioned so high and centered on her chest even when not wearing a bra. Not natural whatsoever. She makes sure to always wear a top or dress that reveals them too. Makes me think she is the easy type. 

• Love 1