Type keyword(s) to search

Season 18 Live Feed Discussion: Their Lives are Almost as Boring as Ours!

• Start Topic

Julie said this twist was in play for the next four weeks right? If Frank or Bridgette dont find it someone else could still benefit. Just thinking out loud 

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Mreid said:

I was supposed to take a shower like 2 hours ago but Im afraid to leave my feeds. I cant believe no one has gotten this yet!!!

Wanna borrow my pig pen avatar?  LOL

• Love 4
Just now, wings707 said:

What was the message? Sorry for repeating but the nature of how this is going down I have to keep asking.  No one is scrolling back understandably. 

Something about having to be alone, and then Paul has to do something correctly and then the door will open in five seconds. Then, if he can do that, he can crawl through. 

I think that's roughly what it said.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Mreid said:

Julie said this twist was in play for the next four weeks right? If Frank or Bridgette dont find it someone else could still benefit. Just thinking out loud 

Yeah, I'm guessing it's like, reset the nominations for the week - and you have the next four weeks to do it. Or you can't be nominated this week or something. Like the Secret Immunity Idol on Survivor - it can only be used until a certain point in the game.

• Love 1

It's pretty funny that, out of all the HGs, it would be the most obvious to the others that Paul was missing if he got into the tunnel. That guy is somehow on every single feed 24/7. I don't know how he does it.

• Love 2

I think Frank might have it too and he's waiting for Paul to leave just like Paul's waiting for Frank to leave.   None of these other mofos seem to even care.  Jeez!

Man, this is becoming very entertaining. I really hope Paul gets cocky that he's the only one that got it and leaves to do something....and Bridgette or Frank go through instead. 

ENTERTAINMENT IS WHAT I'M HERE FOR. And Paul's smirk being wiped off his face as he goes speechless for the first time. 

• Love 2
(edited)

So it does seem like others can get in, but you have to be alone. (From Twitter)

Screen Shot 2016-07-25 at 5.38.53 PM.png

Ha! Paul asking people to leave so he can figure it out. Bridgette says she wants to figure it out, too.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 1
(edited)

Holy shit this is a cool twist! 

But what if everyone just figures Paul has it and doesn't try anymore lol.

ETA: I mean this is like such a blatant rig job though tbh. Groder will make sure Frank's envelope is the round trip lol.

Edited by peachmangosteen
(edited)

It sounds like it's not a special power reserved for one. There are 12 envelopes to choose from. One of them has a special round trip ticket and if an HG with an envelope is evicted their envelope is opened and if it has the round trip ticket the HG gets to go back into the house. So Paul only gets to choose first?

Edited by Marie80

Yeah, so now I know that ticket wasn't meant for him. Who wants Paul back in the game after he's evicted? I hope he loses whatever he has to do and have the ticket be a complete waste. 

Oh, so everyone might be able to enter the room if they choose to? I'm fine with that. Frank, Bridgette, Natalie, and James. Get your butts into that secret room. 

(edited)

Alright, Big Brother. Nice twist. I liked the RK and this one - but not the teams.

I'm guessing they'll make sure HGs know they can still try. 

Edited by mooses
  • Love 1
Just now, Mreid said:

Now that we know of this twist. I doubt there will be a juror buy back 

Yeah, this has to be in place of that. Which means they want everyone to get an envelope.

• Love 1

Glad Paul won because he earned it.  Not glad that it looks as if everyone gets an equal chance at the prize if he's not allowed to open his envelope and pick the prize he wants.

(edited)
2 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Can they open their envelope when they find it?

No. It's void if opened.

Paul's about to tell everyone.

ETA: Never mind he's lying to them. 

Frank asked the code. Paul said, "You gotta figure it out! But it probably won't work."

Edited by peachmangosteen
(edited)
2 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

If BB lets them know they can still get it, then this is really gonna hurt Paul. Good.

They have to strongly hint at it, right? They probably want them all found (by whoever is left) by the end of four weeks. 

If all of them don't get it this week, they probably take away a "One Way" Ticket so it guarantees that someone gets back in.

Edited by mooses
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

He told them everything but the fact that there are 11 more envelopes. So, basically, I hope someone tries anyway, gets in, gets an envelope, and keeps it a secret. 

Yes to this. It's kind of lame that they all discovered this together pretty much and all saw it go down.  It would have been cooler if someone figured it out in the middle of the night or something. But I guess what else could have happened after flashing messages on the tv, of course it would happen like this. But I wish it hadnt

4 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Paul is lying.  I dont think he gets it that everyone gets to go in and get one. Or can they?

I think he gets it perfectly, but why would he want anyone to win anything?  I would keep it to myself.

People are going to now be mad at Paul because he is still trying to deflect. Boy, it's easier to just be honest now! Now everyone's gonna get a card at some point within the next week. Like, they all know that they can go try again. Paul's not doing a good job in deflecting. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, poopchute said:

Yes to this. It's kind of lame that they all discovered this together pretty much and all saw it go down.  It would have been cooler if someone figured it out in the middle of the night or something. But I guess what else could have happened after flashing messages on the tv, of course it would happen like this. But I wish it hadnt

Yeah, that's definitely what Big Brother wanted. I mean, each step said some form of keeping it to yourself.

2 minutes ago, poopchute said:

They could have flashed the messages in the middle of the night, when they know one or two people are still up....unless most of them are still up. But at least that could have been more interesting.