Type keyword(s) to search

Season 18 Live Feed Discussion: Their Lives are Almost as Boring as Ours!

• Start Topic

(edited)
18 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Honestly, I don't think it's the former, only because I'd like to think Paulie's better than that. Maybe he's not, but I still have a little faith in him, unlike most of the guys in the house. I think him and Tiffany did like each other, and they bonded over being siblings. But all this talk about Tiffany being another Vanessa, her being crazy and emotional, and I think also Zak's increased jealousy over her got Paulie to side with the rest of the house. I swear he only started really not liking Tiffany and advocating her to go this week, but I could be wrong. My guess is that once he knew Tiffany was going to go, he jumped aboard that train so that he isn't a target. 

Or I'm totally wrong and his opinion has changed about Tiffany.  I still haven't watched much of the feeds this week, but Paulie still seems to be one of the better guys in the house. I'm going to wait to see about his views on Tiffany, especially when he gets word of Day wanting to keep her. Unless he already has. 

Yeah, it seems like he really liked her, especially because the whole House (including Z) talked about how close they were. I think she whispers and rumors about her just got to him and changed his opinion of her. People were saying she's manipulative and a loose cannon, and it's not a stretch to twist things in the House to a confirm something you're looking prove.

16 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Ok, so I wasn't watching the feeds or even reading up on this whole situation back in season 12, and I don't know whether admitting that I was a big Matt fan is a good thing or not (even with his lie about his wife). But I have no clue why they cut Matt when they did. I always thought it was an awful thing to do with a member that had been winning every other HOH competition and keeping them safe. Was it because he was a big threat to them winning? 

I think they had a to cut a member between him and Enzo, and they wanted him gone anyway because he was becoming too big a threat in the House? And he betrayed Ragan or something which didn't help his image. I did do a quick Google to brush up on my Brigade knowledge! 

But it reminds me of the Spy Girls - Natalie is probably not going to actively plot against them (like Da'Vonne is doing with Nicole/Z). But she definitely seems to mesh more with Bronte/James, and I don't know that she'd be that upset to see Bridgette go. She never tells her real information and just agrees with what she says (which is mostly "Frank is a good guy!"). I'm curious if she had to choose between Bridgette and James what she'd do, Girl Power and all. That's the real test.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 1
(edited)

James talking to Paulie about voting out Tiffany - said he wants to make sure they're doing it because they want to, not because Frank wants them to. Paulie is not having it. He thinks she's Vanessa and this is the opportunity. And if she finds out she was the target, she'll flip out.

The problem is Paulie is never going to get rid of Paul now with their thing they got going on. And James will never let Bronte go. 

ETA: Paulie is really counting on this RK information to get the Spy Girls to trust them. And the Spy Girls all already know, but they don't know each of them knows!

Edited by mooses
(edited)

The level of assholery was past the point of entertainment.

Unfortunately, TPTB have no clue what that point might be. The Evil Dick, and Aryn (sp?) seasons proved that.  I finally had to stop watching both simply because they went way beyond my point of entertainment.  In each case, I swore I was done with the show, but as you can see.........sigh.

ETA: When I compare Frank's antics to either of the seasons mentioned above, they don't even nudge the needle.

Edited by Skycatcher
  • Love 3

Turned on the feeds and Nicole just told Day and Michelle she would vote to keep Tiffany and she will talk to Corey about it. They want to evict Bronte, would James agree? They also mentioned they probably couldn't get Paulie and Z and wonder if they should tell them then Frank walked in the room and plopped on the bed.

• Love 1

So, apparently, Michelle, Nicole, and Day are really considering keeping Tiffany and sending Bronte home. I don't know if Nicole actually wants to keep Tiffany, but she seems excited to see Bronte go. It seems like they might actually have the votes to keep Tiffany, if they wanted to. Michelle, Nicole, Day, Corey, and possibly James. They just need to get one for sure vote. Zak and Paulie are obviously out (although part of me thinks Paulie could be persuaded), and Natalie would only be convinced if Paul was the intended target. So yeah, I would like for them to get two for sure extra votes. James could be convinced, but I'd prefer they got one extra vote there. If they sold it as 'this would be what Frank doesn't want so let's not give him what he wants', it might work. But I don't know; I'd love for them to try. Plus, if it's a close vote? I'd absolutely love a blindside where the vote is close.

• Love 7
(edited)
12 minutes ago, kellog010 said:

Turned on the feeds and Nicole just told Day and Michelle she would vote to keep Tiffany and she will talk to Corey about it. They want to evict Bronte, would James agree? They also mentioned they probably couldn't get Paulie and Z and wonder if they should tell them then Frank walked in the room and plopped on the bed.

James will never, ever agree to boot Bronte. He swore up and down that she was safe to Natalie. And I think talks will screech to a halt once Z gets wind of it. It'd be so awesome to see Frank's face if Tiffany stayed, but I'm still not banking on it.

Poor Michelle just wants her friends back, though. She said, "Now we can have our girls meetings again!"

Edited by mooses
  • Love 3
(edited)

I'm afraid to get my hopes up until Nicole talks to Corey since he hates Tiffany. It's only Tuesday, things may change. Tiffany is doing a good job so far being social and trying to hang out with people.

I want this to happen so badly that Tiffany stays, Frank's head will explode.

Frank talking about how bad he feels about Tiff going home to Day, Z, and Nic. she needs to stay!

Edited by kellog010
1 minute ago, kellog010 said:

I'm afraid to get my hopes up until Nicole talks to Corey since he hates Tiffany. It's only Tuesday, things may change. Tiffany is doing a good job so far being social and trying to hang out with people.

I won't get my hopes up until Julie says 'Tiffany...you are safe. Bronte/Paul, you have been evicted from the Big Brother house'. I am keeping my hopes way, way down because there is just over 48 hours until the eviction. A lot can happen.

• Love 1
(edited)

Anyone catch what Tiff was taking about when BB said.  TIFFANY STOP THAT!

ETA.  She  was beat boxing. 

She is playing chess with Paulie so he doesn't hate her that much.  Someone said, should we warn James about Natalie.  Not sure what that means. 

Edited by wings707

Day should push for a Paul eviction not only because it'll alienate James, her only true ally, but also because, Paul is a number for the couples. They would use him to target her and James who would've broken his tie with Natalie if he went along with it

Nicole is salivating at getting Bronte out because she knows she'll have no problem throwing Nicorey on the block. Bronte won't go after Day if only because of James through Natalie. Jams who'd loose two numbers to keep Tiff whom he hardly talks to, or Paul who is firmly with Paulie and Corey, the two couples that has effectively broken Day's alliances 

I am astound at how far apart she and Zakiyah have grown. Paulie won her and has Paul.

Oh, so Day and Nicole are branching to Zak about voting out Bronte instead. I'm now officially worried. I was kind of hoping Paul would go, and it would be smart. Paul's a wild card. Bronte, at least, is with Natalie and would vote with her, and Natalie would vote with James. Paul is going to keep being used as a pawn and nobody knows what he's thinking.

I'm going to wait to see what Zak says to Paulie about it before believing that she's in. 

If Nicole and Corey are set on voting out Bronte, Day and James should let them but vote out Paul. 

The breakdown would like this 

Bronte : Corey and Nicole 

Tiff : Paulie, Zakiyah and Frank

Paul : James, Natalie, Day and Michelle 

Paul goes and both Day and James achieve their goals of keeping Tiff and staying on the good side of Bronte/Nat

Nicole and Corey will feel betrayed by the Paul voters but the Tiff voters would be mad at them too. Day and James can Kenya shrug it all off.

Maximum chaos! 

• Love 3
(edited)
6 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

It's flipping.  Z is in.  They just need James, and Z says she'll talk to Paulie, Nic already talked to Corey.

4 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I'm going to wait to see what Zak says to Paulie about it before believing that she's in. 

I fully expect Nicole/Z's boy toys to flip them back. And Day thinks that James will vote out Bronte, but I doubt it.

It's just too much time to chicken out. And if anyone starts to get push back, they'll'll back off so that it doesn't hurt their game.

But Bridgette and Frank's reactions would be priceless. Absolutely priceless.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 1

It's a stupid move to vote out someone who won't put them up and WILL go after Frank, instead of someone who WILL target them, and won't vote Frank out.

About time they realized that...

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Deputy Deputy CoS said:

If Nicole and Corey are set on voting out Bronte, Day and James should let them but vote out Paul. 

The breakdown would like this 

Bronte : Corey and Nicole 

Tiff : Paulie, Zakiyah and Frank

Paul : James, Natalie, Day and Michelle 

Paul goes and both Day and James achieve their goals of keeping Tiff and staying on the good side of Bronte/Nat

Nicole and Corey will feel betrayed by the Paul voters but the Tiff voters would be mad at them too. Day and James can Kenya shrug it all off.

Maximum chaos! 

AND we'd actually have split votes for once! I've been literally waiting for a third nominee to actually shake things up. Having it still be against two is no fun.

I really wish this conversation happened tomorrow night instead of tonight.

• Love 4
(edited)
17 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I really wish this conversation happened tomorrow night instead of tonight.

Whenever these flips happen later, I feel like I remember DR suspiciously keeping people from talking to keep it moving (my tinfoil hat!), but there's too much time for them to do that. The hope is that Frank continues talking about Bronte/Paul and to keep them second guessing.

Nicole claims she won't let the boys sway her, she'll go with the girls. I'll believe it when I see it.

ETA: This would really break up Go with the House mentality. Everyone's been acting like getting to Final 4 will be a walk in the park - this will shake it up.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 2
(edited)

Paulie is listening! 

Good move for the girls to target Bronte instead of Paul. 

Damn Paulie, someone tell the dude the powder puff girls already know about RK.

So, he's listening, but he isn't thrilled, and is trying to talk her out of it I think.

Edited by Umbelina

Paulie is definitely trying to talk her out of it. So, I guess Paulie really is done with Tiffany. Last week, I think he absolutely would have considered keeping her. I'm just gonna blame Zak and Day for helping him turn on her. But I guess Tiffany helped turn him as well. 

Damn. I guess I accidentally got my hopes up for a minute. 

(edited)

I think this is going through.  James brings up the point that keeping Tiffany keeps a target in the house when talking to Cory and Paulie.  He doesn't care if its Paul or Bronte. 

Nicole, tell James he is the one who has to convince the boys, not Nic. 

Edited by wings707

I'm pretty sure Paulie convinced Zak to not vote for Tiffany to stay. I'll have to see when she talks to Day/Nicole. Meanwhile, James seems alright with voting either Paul or Bronte out. He definitely prefers Paul to go, but I think he'd be ok eventually with Bronte leaving. 

So, Day, Nicole, Michelle, and James are for keeping Tiffany. They need one more for sure, as I think Zak is going to evict Tiffany. 

3 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I'm pretty sure Paulie convinced Zak to not vote for Tiffany to stay

I don't think so.  She is playing and working him.  Z wants to keep Tiff.  She will continue to work on Paulie. 

3 minutes ago, wings707 said:

I don't think so.  She is playing and working him.  Z wants to keep Tiff.  She will continue to work on Paulie. 

Oh, ok. I'm currently only reading Twitter for updates, as I'll watch later tonight, so it just sounded like she was agreeing with Paulie. 

I think James can convince one of the boys of Corey/Paulie. I think he might be able to convince Paulie, as he did used to really like Tiffany. I'm not sure about Corey. Maybe he can be tricked into keeping Tiffany? The boy's not smart. 

Z and Paulie on the hammock were talking about Frank and Z expressed concern about Frank "coming back." Paulie said that Frank can't come back if he's evicted pre-jury. Uh-huhhhhh....

Paulie also revealed he hasn't had sex since April or May and it was with his last gf, the one he had sex with every day several times a day. He deemed himself to be "extremely sexual." OK.

• Love 2

James/Nicole are talking to Corey/Paulie. Paulie is convinced Tiffany is a dangerous player that needs to go now. He thinks that he'll be put up by Tiffany at some point. Nicole is trying to convince him that Bronte's a dangerous player as well, as she'd definitely put up Paulie sooner than Tiffany. James doesn't want to vote out a team-mate, as he knows how that goes. Corey is even agreeing that Bronte's not good for any of their games before Tiffany. Paulie keeps defaulting to Tiffany being like Vanessa. I really want someone to bring up Cody to him. 

Corey is actually doing a decent job at convincing Paulie that Tiffany's not a threat right now while Bronte is.

• Love 3
(edited)

Finally a great conversation about keeping Tiffany and Paulie goes on about getting tiff out now cause she's dangerous.  Tiff does not equal Vanessa.  James asked Nicole about Natalie liking Corey and Nicole confirmed that she does -- most likely because of Corey himself making that statement and no empirical evidence from the feeds that this is true.  James also said that he doesn't chase girls.  Paulie thinks tiff would win hoh before Bronte

Edited by Visby

Freaking Paulie projecting Vanessa on Tiffany. UGH!!!!!!! Sounds like they may waiver on this flip because of him. We'll see if this conversation circles back as Paul of course interrupted.

They don't need Paulie's vote to save Tiff.  I can see it all now.  They don't want to get Paulie mad at them.  No one has said that.............yet.  I am waiting for it.  Hand me my rifle. 

• Love 2
(edited)

Day is not happy with Z - both James and Nicole told her Z did not want Tiffany to stay and was not helping convince Paulie about the situation. Now they pretty much think the votes are gone to save Tiffany.

Day: "If we don't have the votes, at least for our conscience we can say we tried."

And keeps muttering, "Stupid, stupid, stupid" after people leave.

Nicole to Cory: "We have the votes to keep her, but I don't think I want to piss Frank off."

Edited by mooses
(edited)

Nicole to Corey: We have the votes to keep her but I don't think I wanna piss Frank off.

Well there you go.

ETA: And just now, "I don't trust Day. She needs to go next week. That's my target."

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 2
(edited)

Well, that didn't take long. One monologue from Paulie and they're all done. And now Nicole wants to get Day out next week again.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 1
(edited)

I get such a kick out of Coco talking shit about people's comp skills when he's yet to win anything and was a photo finish away from getting booted first against two women and an old guy.

Day is so fucked. She better pray her, Paul, or Zak get HOH because otherwise dollars to donuts she becomes the house target.

ETA: Can someone watch the Day/Paulie convo and report on it because I can not stand to listen to Paulie's dumb ass.

• Love 6
(edited)

I kind of thought Paulie might be a little more careful talking about sibling similarities considering his brother came in second. But no one seems to care.

Nicole is waffling on telling Frank that Day is trying to flip the vote. Do it!

Burn it all!

Edited by mooses
  • Love 4
(edited)
6 minutes ago, mooses said:

Nicole is waffling on telling Frank that Day is trying to flip the vote. Do it!

Yea I really hope she tells him. I want a huge Day vs. Frank situation. Although Day would likely be the loser which sucks, but it'd be DRAMA!

• Love 2

These HGs need lots and lots of alcohol tonight. And then some.

I can see why this is a good gameplay for Nicole but I just can't with Frank. 

And Da'Vonne will be very upset if Nicole chooses Frank considering the reasons she doesn't like him aren't just game.

• Love 4
(edited)

I knew we couldn't have nice things. It was fun to hope for a bit. Day is reaping what she sowed against Tiff by throwing her UTB in those early weeks then telling Frank Tiff was after him in front of Nicole.

Paulie doing too much dictating his plans to these people. I can't with him.

Not one person brought up the possibility of Victor winning buyback, teaming up with Paul again and now he has his boys Paulie and Corey to swoop in and join up. Heck they may even include Frank. 

Edited by kellog010
  • Love 1

So Tiffany goes on Thursday.  They are still all out to get Frank, so there is that. 

Do not rain on my parade, they will get Frank out next week. 

• Love 1