Type keyword(s) to search

Season 18 Live Feed Discussion: Their Lives are Almost as Boring as Ours!

• Start Topic

(edited)

Da'Vonne is making this Get Frank Out plan too complicated. I know they don't want him to play in Veto but if you're depending on winning Roadkill, someone winning Veto and using it to take the Roadkill nom off and then replacing that person with Frank, there are just too many things there that can go wrong. I wish they would just woman up if they win HoH and throw him up there. 

Nicole: "I thought it was way too soon but..."

Why hello there, Helen. Thanks for not staying around too long.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 8
5 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

I only heard the aftermath of Natalie bitching to James (over and over and over) about Victor and how she doesn't feel pretty today and Victor is so mean and she thinks she's about to get her period and Victor! So mean! 

Poor James. He has hearts in his eyes whenever he looks at Natalie and all she can do is complain about not feeling pretty today and whether her shorts fit and Victor.

He asked Derrick's advice on how to play the game and Derrick told him pre-game to not hookup, to keep his head in the game, avoid a showmance unlike his previous season's obsession with Meg....  well, that didn't last long for James.  LOL

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Da'Vonne is making this Get Frank Out plan too complicated.

Dammit Day! I suspect in about 5 hours or less she'll decide they gotta get Tiffany out next.

But Zak/Day/Nicole talking about Frank right now is giving me life!

• Love 6
1 minute ago, peachmangosteen said:

LMAO! And they're all like, "I didn't think he was like this!" I guess they didn't watch BB14.

Says the girls who were all up on Tiffany for being upset because "that's just how he is."

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Dammit Day! I suspect in about 5 hours or less she'll decide they gotta get Tiffany out next.

But Zak/Day/Nicole talking about Frank right now is giving me life!

I honestly think this time, it might stick. I'm hoping it will.

• Love 3
(edited)
2 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

I honestly think this time, it might stick. I'm hoping it will.

I think there are two problems: None of these ladies will have the guts to actually go through with it and even if they do Frank will either win the Battle Back or there will be a surprise new twist where they can end teams but it means the eviction is cancelled. LOL!

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 4
(edited)
1 minute ago, peachmangosteen said:

I think there's two problems: None of these ladies will have the guts to actually go through with it and even if they do Frank will either win the Battle Back or there will be a surprise new twist where they can end teams but it means the eviction is cancelled. LOL!

Reset button. It's gonna be a fucking reset button, isn't it? LOL

ETA: And Paulie with the talk block. He's good at that. Jerk. That was the most entertaining thing to happen this week!

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 3

Feast or famine.....it's always feast or famine.  Either the Live Feeds are dull as hell or all 4 cameras are getting turnt up.  It's hard to multitask these conversations.  LOL

• Love 5
16 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I think there are two problems: None of these ladies will have the guts to actually go through with it and even if they do Frank will either win the Battle Back or there will be a surprise new twist where they can end teams but it means the eviction is cancelled. LOL!

STOP THAT! 

Who believes Day's acting past that she is spouting in HN room.  Not me.

(edited)

Corey just told Nicole that Frank told Paulie about the 8 pack. 

I think Nicole is realizing that Day is lying about a lot of stuff. She just told Corey that Day is the one that has been saying this stuff about wanting Frank out Pre-Jury first. Not Tiffany. 

Edited by SiobhanJW

Ha! Tiffany just yelled at by Da'Vonne for talking about Day acting in front of Paulie.

And, right after Paulie walks out, Day talks to Tiffany about needing Frank out.

(edited)

Day's plan: 
Give Cory HOH this week so that the Fatal 5 can vote Frank out after one of them wins RK and puts him up. You guys are right - it's a little too complicated and no way it would go as planned.

D/Z/T said that they have to tell Michelle - which will probably blow this whole plan up. Michelle is definitely not cool with getting rid of Frank.

Also -

D: Tiffany, you cannot tell Paulie.

Tiff: Why would I tell Paulie?! That would ruin everything! I'd be going home this week!

Meanwhile - Nicole asking Corey if she should trust Day or Frank. *eye roll* So much for not letting a boy ruin your game.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 2
Just now, mooses said:

Day's plan: 
Give Cory HOH this week so that the Fatal 5 can vote Frank out after one of them wins RK and puts him up.

They said that they have to tell Michelle - which will probably blow this whole plan up. Michelle is definitely not cool with getting rid of Frank.

The only way they can get Michelle on their side is if they go up to her and say something like "Frank said you look fat." It'll never happen.

• Love 15

Shit!  Corey and Nic are saying maybe Frank told us the truth and not the others.  I think they are questioning where the info came from.  NOOOOOOOOOOOO

(edited)
3 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

The only way they can get Michelle on their side is if they go up to her and say something like "Frank said you look fat." It'll never happen.

Ha! Pretty sure that Michelle would just hate herself even more instead of blaming Frank. She's got some issues.

Stupid Nicole. A bro-lationship was the end of her game last season. No need for a repeat.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 2
(edited)

Paul telling Tiffany Vic put her up because he believes Tiff rubs people the wrong way. Day trying to shut it down as Tiffany questions who.

Also Tiffany said: "What is the 'reason', there is always a 'reason'. LOL Van flashback.

Day doing some damage control with Tiff, telling her that Frank is after her and to not act like her sister. That's she's afraid to tell her stuff in case she freaks out.

Edited by kellog010
  • Love 2
(edited)

Da'Vonne is having a truth session with Tiffany in the Safari room. Telling her that Frank is gunning for Tiffany but Da'Vonne didn't want to tell her because she was afraid that Tiffany would freak. They got interrupted by people shouting in the kitchen, which was lovely because with Da'Vonne's stealth whisper, I had the volume cranked to catch it and almost jumped out of my chair. I think I'm deaf in my right ear now.

Seeing Da'Vonne and Tiffany strolling through the kitchen to the Safari room arm in arm warmed my heart. 

ETA: They're continuing now on the hammock in the backyard. I like this new development. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 6
(edited)

Day to Tiffany: "I need you to not play like her." Ha!

D: "I know your paranoia is very high...I want to give you the benefit of the doubt"

T: "It's not, though. Have I been campaigning at all?"

D: "Well...no."

Really trying to mend this relationship. Telling her she's keeping information from her because she doesn't want her to freak out. Told her Frank is gunning for her since the wine and she's been holding on to this for a while.

Da'Vonne: The thing I have to remember is your name is Tiffany not Vanessa.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 8

Frank in SR with Nic actually said something good.  He is pissed at Cory for saying girls are too emotional.  Frank said we all have emotions in the house men and women.  

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Frank in SR with Nic actually said something good.  He is pissed at Cory for saying girls are too emotional.  Frank said we all have emotions in the house men and women.  

Love him or hate him --- he sure knows how to do damage control.

• Love 6
Just now, wings707 said:

I have been played!

LOL.

I don't believe he was sincere.  I think he knew how Corey's comment affected Nicole, and so he knew he'd better distance himself from that as soon as possible.  What better way to distance himself than to pretend he was equally offended?

• Love 9
1 minute ago, J.D. said:

LOL.

I don't believe he was sincere.  I think he knew how Corey's comment affected Nicole, and so he knew he'd better distance himself from that as soon as possible.  What better way to distance himself than to pretend he was equally offended?

Day made me post that.

Day is lying her ass off to Tiffany in the hammock.  She is good!  Tiff is buying it.  LOL!

• Love 1
(edited)

Da'Vonne to Tiffany: "I just graduated from paranoia school myself."

Nah, you haven't graduated yet. I think you're gonna repeat the 9th grade a few times before your time is over in this game.

ETA: The fuck? Tiffany is crying now? I don't... why? Da'Vonne's gonna change sides again because of The Tears.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

ETA: The fuck? Tiffany is crying now? I don't... why? Da'Vonne's gonna change sides again because of The Tears.

I was just thinking, this conversation seems alright but I know there will be something that happens that will make Day go against Tiffany again.

Then the tears happened, and I was like - there it is!

• Love 3

I swear it seems like something good might happen and then it gets immediately blown to smithereens!

I can't believe Nicole is dickmatized by Corey. COREY! She's such an embarrassment.

I'm loving Day so much in this convo but I know she'll go insane soon and ruin everything!

• Love 5
(edited)

Day is being sweet to Tiff and giving her very good advice. My heart breaks for Tiff because Day is  not telling her the truth; she is lying about a lot of things.   It is soothing for Tiff, she feels loved and close to Day.   Day did tell her to stop acting like her sister, that is good.  I really wish Day meant what she is saying.  

4 minutes ago, mooses said:

Then the tears happened, and I was like - there it is!

Tiff said they were happy and sad tears.  She was happy Day reached out to her and  hard to hear what some have said about her.  Perfectly normal reaction.  

Edited by wings707
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Tiff said they were happy and sad tears.  She was happy Day reached out to her and  hard to hear what some have said about her.  Perfectly normal reaction.  

Oh, I agree. Especially because they keep talking about her like she's full-on Vanessa, and Tiffany must be frustrated. 

But I doubt Day sees it that way. She's probably like, "There she goes, blowing up again."

• Love 3
Just now, mooses said:

Oh, I agree. Especially because they keep talking about her like she's full-on Vanessa, and Tiffany must be frustrated. 

But I doubt Day sees it that way. She's probably like, "There she goes, blowing up again."

By tonight, she's gonna be telling Zakiyah and Nicole "Just like I said: she's too emotional. We can't trust her!" Lather, rinse, repeat.

• Love 4

Tiff missed the perfect opportunity to stop a problem.  Day told her about Z having a shine for Paulie in different words.  She will not be #3!  Right there,  she should have said she was gay.  Day was fishing for how close she is to Paulie.  Damn production probably told her NOT to say gay.  She is bi.  ARG!

(edited)
7 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I swear it seems like something good might happen and then it gets immediately blown to smithereens!

I can't believe Nicole is dickmatized by Corey. COREY! She's such an embarrassment.

I'm loving Day so much in this convo but I know she'll go insane soon and ruin everything!

"....dickmatized...."  LOL

Edited by J.D.
3 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Tiff missed the perfect opportunity to stop a problem.  Day told her about Z having a shine for Paulie in different words.  She will not be #3!  Right there,  she should have said she was gay.  Day was fishing for how close she is to Paulie.  Damn production probably told her NOT to say gay.  She is bi.  ARG!

I must have missed something along the way.  I keep reading these kind of references to Tiff....gay....straight....bi.  What did I miss?

2 minutes ago, J.D. said:

I must have missed something along the way.  I keep reading these kind of references to Tiff....gay....straight....bi.  What did I miss?

Go back a page or two, there is a video, and you can decide for yourself what she said.

She is gay.  In between the fish during the covo with Nic we gathered that production wanted her to present as bi.  Speculation says because it opens up 2 opportunities for a showmance.  That is the reason, most likely, she is not 'out.'  You can see her mouth say GAY. 

She is gay.  In between the fish during the covo with Nic we gathered that production wanted her to present as bi.  Speculation says because it opens up 2 opportunities for a showmance.  That is the reason, most likely, she is not 'out.'  You can see her mouth say GAY. 

Wait - Day's plan is to give Cory HOH, have him put up two of the Spy Girls. Win RK, put up James. James will win Veto, and put up Frank.

Tiffany's like, it's statistically more probably for Frank not to win Veto if he's up than for James to win Veto.

Day says, "Nah."

That's a ridiculous plan!

• Love 8

Pfft. Give Tiffany HoH. Let her put up Frank. Da'Vonne can sit back and watch the fireworks. Frank isn't an automatic lock to win Veto.

Okay, y'all can stop laughing now.

But really, he could always clown shoe himself. Even though you know Veto would probably be Fun Facts about Mike Boogie.

You know production is manufacturing more "Frank" chips to go in the Veto chip bag for the coming week.

• Love 8
(edited)
4 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Pfft. Give Tiffany HoH. Let her put up Frank

Exactly! I don't get why they don't just let her get HOH because she is the only one who would actually go after Frank. I guess Day just doesn't trust her enough. Not to mention the fact that it would be hard for Nicole to explain to Frank why she let Tiffany get HOH.

ETA: I hope Fatal 5 meets up soon because that should be a very interesting and entertaining convo. I have $10 on Tiffany crying during it.

Edited by peachmangosteen