Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E06: Who's The Boss?

20 hours ago, James79 said:

More and more that I watched the relationship between Taylor & David. I'm almost positive that Taylor is a Cancer...moody and bossy LOL just like my sister. I wondered what David sign is...it's a shamed that he's allowing himself to be treated with no respect. Tsk tsk..she's going to get tired of him sooner than later.

My sister is moody and bossy, too, but she's a Sagittarius.  I guess every sign has shitty people in them ;-)

I am amazed at how abusive, childish, bully-ish, unkind, thoughtless, self absorbed and immature Taylor is. She and her Mother should both repent.  They claim to be Christian, but in the Christian Bible it talks about how the man is to be the head of household and the woman is to submit to him.  These women are just cruel, abusive men with tits....not to mention fake Christians.  I am horrified!  This is worse than every and all Jerry Springer episodes.  It's gone too far now!  

• Love 1

Maneka- Mayur: The fact that he is concern about starting a family because they are not financially stable yet is so cute. Define "financially stable", please. Should I laugh or cry? They seem to be rolling in money to me...

Ben-Vicky: I'm a bit shocked at the cluelessness right now. They are both students. Do they work? Or are those savings they have the parents' contributions? If so, I find cutting on unnecessary stuff, logic (too many lattes, take outs, sushi, decor, crappy car they don't need in New York). And now she has the urge to start a family as soon as possible. What?! On a shallower level: what is it with walking all around town in winter wearing sleepers?

David and Taylor: EXHAUSTING. As much as I disliked David's Mom, I'm starting to understand why she acts the way she acts. I don't wish a bride like that to anybody's son! She had a lot of growing up before entering a marriage. She is so focused in maintaining this bossy, inflexible, "I always win" persona that she can't see beyond that. He is going to get exhausted. Being a strong independent woman doesn't mean stepping all over your husband, insulting his family on a daily basis, emasculating and asphyxiating him. And this is happening during the newlywed stage. She gets a job with life altering elements, like moving out of state without even feeling the need to consult it with him? What kind of a team is that? Crazy.

• Love 6
On 6/23/2016 at 10:42 PM, Big Mother said:

or become emotionally distant

Ben doesn't need the niddah to be that---or is this all an act? (Bad act.) His parents appear to be somewhat observant, so had he no role model? The rabbi/shovel mate was trying to explain the real facts of life to him, but where was this (or any other) rabbi before the wedding? Because you know they met with someone (or were supposed to). I want to believe that Ben has picked a "character" to play up here until the final week or so---otherwise, I'm thinking very uncharitable thoughts about him and thinking Vicki doesn't have the brains she was born with.

Run, David! I've told you before but you're not listening. You stay at the peril of your self-image (what's left of it) and any future relationship you might attempt with a grown woman. The faux Christian thing Taylor is demonstrating is so awful.

• Love 3

Sadly it seems being fake is the Christian thing to do. My friend's sister over the last few years became big on supposedly being "a good Christian" but when it comes down to it she is as fake as most at that repeat that over and over again. She is a rude mean bitter person when she talks to my friend and then puts on an act around her "church friends". My poor friend went to visit her sister not long ago and she has no clue what has been said about her to these people but they all would give her some funky looks like she was the devil or something. It figures though. I know my mom is another that has claimed this and is as fake as they come as well but she is a typical narcissist. So it figures that watching this and seeing how Taylor throws her "good Christian" around is as fake as the rest. IMO if you have to say it then you aren't really one.

• Love 5