Type keyword(s) to search

Wrecked Anticipation

On 6/20/2018 at 10:32 PM, crgirl412 said:

When will Wrecked be back in 2018? 

21 hours ago, Cobb Salad said:

I’ve been wondering too.  I haven’t seen or heard anything about new episodes.  

Google "Wrecked Season 3".  There are various sources saying it was renewed and will air sometime in 2018.

• Love 1
On 7/5/2018 at 11:42 PM, rhys said:

I finally saw a commercial for season 3 tonight. Still no start date but "soon." Yay!

I LOVE Wrecked!!!  I should binge watch S1 and S2 again before S3 starts.  I thought it was on in the Summer the last two seasons.

It's back July 24!!  The S3 thread on here gives the date.  

12 hours ago, crgirl412 said:

I think the August date makes more since the S2 showing is on 7/29.  The trailer looks... interesting.  That's the only word I can come up with.

I agree - it looks interesting.  I’m hoping that Emma’s head on the wall is a fake and this guy that’s forcing the gang into this Hunger Games scenario is just some buffoon that keeps them from leaving the island like the Others from Lost or any of the myriad people who landed on Gilligan’s Island only to find a way off themselves.  

• Love 1
22 hours ago, Cobb Salad said:

I agree - it looks interesting.  I’m hoping that Emma’s head on the wall is a fake and this guy that’s forcing the gang into this Hunger Games scenario is just some buffoon that keeps them from leaving the island like the Others from Lost or any of the myriad people who landed on Gilligan’s Island only to find a way off themselves.  

I LOVE Emma!!!  I could watch a show of just the Emma character!  I never got into Lost so I'm not sure about that but it was odd that all the others who came on to Gilligan's Island got off!! 

Do any of you also watch People of Earth on TBS?  I'm hoping it returns too!!  It's also very, very funny.  Actually, I think it is funnier than Wrecked in ways. 

Crgirl,

I’ve seen commercials for People of Earth but have never watched it.  I assume it’s also available online so when I get the chance I’ll check it out.  

On Lost, the Others had methods of getting back and forth as well as communicating with the outside world but in the case of the crash survivors he wouldn’t let them leave.  I’m guessing that will be the case with this new guy on Wrecked.  

9 hours ago, AngelKitty said:

Sorry, it's already been cancelled.

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! 

59 minutes ago, Cobb Salad said:

Just saw the commercial announcing the date:  August 7!

5 minutes later.........

I just researched it and it's true!  :(   They are replaying S2 then.  S3 was already written too!!!  I'm so sad!