Type keyword(s) to search

Big Brother Canada in the Media

(edited)

It's been renewed for a Season 5

http://canada.bigbrothernetwork.com/big-brother-canada-5-season-ordered-for-2017/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter.

Big Brother Canada – After its most successful season yet, with an average audience of almost 1.2 million viewers per episode (2+) – growing audience with total viewers and key demos A18-49 and A25-54 versus Season 3, reality champ Big Brother Canada returns for a fifth season of competing, scheming, and household chaos. Based on Endemol Shine Group’s worldwide hit franchise and commissioned by Corus Entertainment Inc., Season 5 of Big Brother Canada is produced by Insight Productions in association with Corus Entertainment Inc.

Edited by Artsda
  • Love 3

Premiere date is March 15th.  

March 15 debut, the series, which promises a season full of “dizzying drama, electrifying challenges, and shocking surprises,” will once again welcome a group of outrageous houseguests into the “Big Brother Canada” house for season five of the no-holds-barred show. Live eviction episodes will also air on Thursdays at 8 p.m., with new episodes also airing on Mondays at 9 p.m.

Also new this season are “After the Eviction Live” Facebook chats, which are slated to offer an extended interview with each evicted houseguest where fans can ask their burning questions live.

• Love 1

Casting rumors:

Spoiler

There's a rumor that it's former BBCan hgs vs. international BB hgs and that Sindy and Danielle Reyes (BBUS) are confirmed. Apparently that's coming from the twitter that first leaked that Tim and Nikki would be on last season. The bigbrospoil twitter is saying that Amelia (BBUK) and Lisa (BBAUS) are going to be on this season.

There's another rumor that it's just All Stars.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 1
(edited)

I love, love, LOVE Neda, but I hate the other 3. 

These are the other 4 returning players:

Spoiler

Cass, Ika, Sindy, Dallas

So, I like all the women and hate all the men. Which is not unusual lol.

Edited by peachmangosteen
(edited)

I really could do without Gary. I did love Kevin. The twist of putting Gary back in the house at final 4 after not even being sequestered just made me mad. They tried to give him the season 1 win and he didn't deserve it at all. I guess they'll try again now.

Edited by Artsda
  • Love 1
17 hours ago, LakeGal said:

I am hoping Gary gets voted out first.

Oh, I wish.

12 hours ago, The Crazed Spruce said:

I'm a little disappointed that there isn't anybody from east of Quebec. Who are we Newfies s'posed t' root for now?

And who are us Americans (or possibly just me) supposed to crush on solely based on the accent?!

UGH!! I've been absent from this forum for a while so I just now heard about the season 5 cast. I'm so irritated!

1) Returning players? Really?! I hate the concept of returning players on any reality show but there have only been 4 seasons of BBCan so far. And they're already regurgitating players? Give me a break! 

2) FUCKING GARY!  Oh my God, you guys, I don't know if I can handle another season of Gary. Why do TPTB keep forcing him down our throats? Plus, we're going to have to hear 500000 mentions of how he was the real winner of his season. (Which...no. Too bad your friend was too stupid and spiteful to pay attention to her vote.)

• Love 2

I'm glad there are other Gary haters! 

What I really hate is when they do newbies vs. vets. I despise that. I don't know if I'm going to follow this season or not. I really love Neda, but I don't know if I can deal with the returning men or the newbies vs. vets format.

• Love 2

I never paid attention to the show during the first three seasons (As an American I watched all of the first three seasons on YouTube in late 2015).  I was always of the impression that Gary was beloved by the fans.  I am so glad I am not the only one who is not a fan of Gary.  I must say I feel blah about the vast majority of the return players.  I love Neda (She is my favorite BBCan player ever and I find her hot so that really helps as well), I like Ika, Cass, and Bruno.  I have no like or ill feelings towards Kevin.  But I really dislike Dallas (I feel he tries to hard to be cool), Gary, and Sindy with an S.  

Maybe they'll move it back to Slice.

http://cartermatt.com/256403/big-brother-canada-6-hiatus-2018-not-officially-canceled/

We’re hearing that for the upcoming 2017-18 season, there are no plans for the franchise, which first aired on Slice before moving over to Global the past two years, to continue onward. This doesn’t mean that the show is officially canceled, but it is clear that the network is interested in taking a little bit of a break. (Fingers crossed for the future.)

• Love 2