Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E02: Psycho

Tension results when Maggie shares too much about Emma's past; Emma tries to control her fears when someone unexpected arrives in town; and Noah investigates a new lead for his podcast.

The literal forest of air freshener trees in the storage unit made me laugh. Kieren's cousin is so damn unnerving. Like, Village Of The Damned levels of disturbing.

Couldn't quite make out what was pinned to Jake's shirt. I'm guessing it was excerpts from Audrey's letters to Piper?

• Love 1

Emma's father made me laugh when he said he was trying to figure out the best way to approach her. I'm pretty sure being super obvious about following someone is never the best way to approach them. Especially a few months after she was stalked be a serial killer.

• Love 2
17 hours ago, paulvdb said:

Cut-out words from her letters forming the message: "See how I finished the job for you Audrey?"

Ah, thanks for that. 

2 hours ago, KaveDweller said:

Emma's father made me laugh when he said he was trying to figure out the best way to approach her. I'm pretty sure being super obvious about following someone is never the best way to approach them. Especially a few months after she was stalked be a serial killer.

As far as I'm concerned, the episode title of "Psycho" is in reference to his driving and the way he approached her.

I am not one to normally talk to my television. But when Emma hollered out to the car "Why are you following me?" I yelled because you are a shitty actress and must die. 

I am intrigued by whatever is going on with Audrey, the rest bored me.

I thought this episode was pretty boring, I actually fell asleep. They need to do less Emma psychological drama and more on the plot. I don't really get what's the main story this season. 

Didn't Brooke see the flickering light through the window with Emma? So why all of a sudden does she not believe that Emma saw anything inside? What did she think was making that light?

• Love 1

I really wish they would kill Emma.  I would rather Brooke be the female lead.

I know this is an unpopular opinion.  But I do not like Audrey and hope she gets caught.  I want Noah to figure out Audrey is involved in the murders.

On 6/9/2016 at 10:51 PM, niklj said:

I thought this episode was pretty boring, I actually fell asleep. They need to do less Emma psychological drama and more on the plot. I don't really get what's the main story this season. 

Didn't Brooke see the flickering light through the window with Emma? So why all of a sudden does she not believe that Emma saw anything inside? What did she think was making that light?

I'm not sure there is a plot.  Agreed with the Emma drama, she's not interesting enough to pull that off.

So I decided that this show has to be binged for me to actually pay attention. I tried watching this episode when it first aired, but I just found myself dreading it. So, I decided to wait until now to watch the rest of season 2 before the finale.

Season 2 is just so boring to me. Season 1 was boring, but this season has nothing really going for it. One death in two episodes? 

Everyone's an idiot. Emma doesn't know how to work her phone and take pictures of the house. I know she was running from psycho killer there, but leaving and then returning to be surprised when the house is empty? Yeah, horror/mystery cliche #45. And look, she stood on a dock for a minute and she's all better. And then she got rewarded with sex. 

Kieran is still not doing enough to convince me that he's not the killer. Seriously. I suspected him last season when he first showed up and I still suspect him now. Unless he gets brutally killed, ala Will-style (where we know there's no chance of his survival), then he will always be on the killer list. Plus, his aunt and cousin? Mooching off of Kieran, clearly. Also, part of me really doubts their familial connection. Or maybe I think that would be a more interesting twist, if his 'aunt' and 'cousin' are being paid off by Kieran to pretend to be his family.

Audrey is the only interesting one. Even Noah's gotten boring and annoying to me. Brooke, however, is less annoying for me. New kids are still going to be red herrings or victims. One of them might even be half of an accomplice to the killer but probably through blackmail or intimidation or something. 

Also, very bad editing in some scenes. There was one shot of Emma's hands on her face, and then a reverse shot of her mom showed Emma with her hands not there, followed by them being right back up on her face in her close up again. I don't usually notice those things, but that's just really, really bad. 

Edited by Lady Calypso
  • Love 1