Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E02: Palpating the Orbital Rim

That congresswoman really is sleazy. Kudos to Evan for pulling out a win.

Are they going to sideline Paige most of this summer? Not happy.

I would rather the show focus on Jeremiah and his awesome parents than on Hank and his shitty love life. One was painful, the other was beautiful. Love Annie Potts.

• Love 4

Jeremiah and tiny newborn puppies for the win!

I don't care about Hank's love life, Divya & Raj OR (especially) annoying Evan & Paige.  Or whatever's happening with Henry Winkler.  Or the silly bit of thriller element they keep half-heartedly trying to insert with Campbell Scott.

But I do enjoy the richie-rich Hamptons lifestyle and watching Hank save lives with an aquarium tube and a mustache comb.

• Love 3

I didn't even notice Paige's absence. I don't dislike her, just forgot about her. I guess I was too wrapped up in Jeremiah and his parents (and the puppies!). On every show now, I'm trying to guess who Hank will end up with, because it wouldn't be TV if he didn't end up happily married. They've turned him into a pathetic character. Why can't he just be portrayed as a successful doctor? Clearly, he's not good in relationships....Leave it at that, show. It's that way with a lot of nice, successful people. 

Divya and Raj seem to have petered out. Oh no, I hope they're not going there with Divya and Hank. I'd rather see Hank end up with Jeremiah.

What is it about TV shows? You get bored with the plots and the characters, yet you feel the need to see the show through? Glad this one's shutting down. 

Boris, die already. Please.

• Love 5

MOAR JEREMIAH DELIVERING PUPPEHS PLZ!

On 5/26/2016 at 8:03 AM, twoods said:

That congresswoman really is sleazy. Kudos to Evan for pulling out a win.

She was really condescending to him. In fact it seemed like everyone was condescending to Hank and Evan. Not for nothing, there's no better doctor on Long Island than Hank, and the stunt woman is all like, "whatevs!"

On 5/26/2016 at 8:03 AM, twoods said:

I would rather the show focus on Jeremiah and his awesome parents than on Hank and his shitty love life.

I don't know why they needed to make Hank's date so awkward. Also, Hank, step off it. I moved to Idaho. It's not filled with racists. It has modern cities even! Regardless of the state, it's a dumb and ignorant thing for the writers to do.

Do we even know that Hank wants to be in a relationship? I know many people in their 30-40s myself included that are quite happy being single and in absolutely no specific desire to get into something serious.

I mean it's not hard to get into a relationship, I know complete trainwrecks in them, it seems like if Hank really wanted to be in one he would be in one at this point.

• Love 2

The show always has him dating, and he's had love interests in every season, so I'd say TPTBs want him to be in a relationship. I don't know how the actor is thinking, but I've never seen him have much of a spark with any of his love interests, so it seems like Hank is dating because that's what's expected. Then they anviled the garbage about how he has "commitment issues" because Eddie. He also started off the show recovering from being dumped.

Hank always chooses work first. If that changed it would be OOC. So I don't have a problem if the show had him not always trying to date. 

• Love 1
16 hours ago, ganesh said:

He also started off the show recovering from being dumped.

And corrected it by pointing out that he dumped his fiance.Yeah, Hank always chooses work first, it's hard to see him giving that up and not giving that up means he is going to have a bad relationship with someone that wants traditional relationship commitment.

I dunno, I just wish they would explore that given that there is increasing research and prevalence on the people that choose to be in non-traditional relationships. Set him up with a high-power attorney married to their job too.

• Love 1

What did Jer name his puppy? Bad audio here :(    But Jeremiah for the win. Always, again, some more. 

I don't like Hank in a relationship.  I like it better when he's on his own and not trying so hard to find someone. 

• Love 1
4 hours ago, gryphon said:

What did Jer name his puppy? Bad audio here :(    But Jeremiah for the win. Always, again, some more. 

I don't like Hank in a relationship.  I like it better when he's on his own and not trying so hard to find someone. 

I think it was Mandelbrot. But I had a glass of wine so not sure