Type keyword(s) to search

Season 3 Finale Death Pool Poll

• Start Topic

Season 3 Finale Death Pool   POLL CLOSED

20 members have voted

1. 1. Which Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. do you think will kick the bucket in tonight's finale?

• Coulson
    • May
    • Daisy
    • Simmons
    • Fitz
    • Mack
    • Lincoln
    • Joey
    • Elena
  2. 2. If it were up to you, which agent would die?

• Coulson
    • May
    • Daisy
    • Simmons
    • Fitz
    • Mack
    • Lincoln
    • Joey
    • Elena

I picked Coulson because I feel like he hasn't had much to do lately despite being director and that May could easily take his place, and that a change like that would really shake up the team and the show. It feels like a suitable conclusion to his "descent into darkness" (or at least what passes for darkness with Coulson; most people wouldn't think twice about killing Ward). That may be wishful thinking, though; I have a sinking suspicion that May will actually be the one to bite it.

(Although knowing these writers, there's probably some trick to the whole thing and someone "important" like Daisy will die only to have it all taken back through a resurrection or a time reset or some other cheaty thing like that.)

I said Lincoln, just because I hope it is. He's pretty and brave, but he's so boring and his death because of her would mess with Daisy's head in interesting ways.

I don't want anything to happen to May or Coulson, because they are why I watch this show. There have to be some proper grownups around.

I should add that one to the poll! I expect Daisy will win by a landslide, though. (I actually like her, but she seems quite unpopular around these parts.)

Edit: Done. Unfortunately, looks like those of us who already voted can't answer the second question. Bummer.

(edited)

I think it is Elena.  They've started to show the two with interest in each other and the writers won't be able to resist showing Mack's eyes pooling up in tears.

Ouch!  Sucks to be Lincoln!  Just not attached to him so he got my vote to go.

Edited by DeLurker
  • Love 1
56 minutes ago, Jack Kerouac said:

It's May. Definitely May. Her character arc is complete and her 'badass' role is filled by Daisy and Mack.

Everyone keeps on saying that her character arc is complete but if Coulson does die and May takes over as director, then that's a whole new arc to explore. Also, I really hate how people keep on saying that the only reason she will die is because of her character arc; hell Fitz's and Simmons' character arc also seems complete as well. They are together and all is forgotten. So, who knows, maybe one of them will die?

• Love 2

I don't actually want any of them to die -- not Elena nor Mack or even Lincoln. (I do wish the show had known better what to do with Luke Mitchell.) But I think one of the those three is the likeliest. I'm pretty sure the showrunners never expected their audience to want Our Lady of the Snowflake Specialness to kick the bucket (in space!), but there we are.

If it is May, I might have to abandon my post. Er, give up the show.

(Oooh, maybe May has to fly the shuttle through a solar flare to save the team, and she evolves into the Snark Phoenix!)

• Love 3
42 minutes ago, Sandman said:

I don't actually want any of them to die -- not Elena nor Mack or even Lincoln. (I do wish the show had known better what to do with Luke Mitchell.) But I think one of the those three is the likeliest. I'm pretty sure the showrunners never expected their audience to want Our Lady of the Snowflake Specialness to kick the bucket (in space!), but there we are.

If it is May, I might have to abandon my post. Er, give up the show.

(Oooh, maybe May has to fly the shuttle through a solar flare to save the team, and she evolves into the Snark Phoenix!)

If May does die, can she come back as a superhero or even a villain? I know that you what you mentioned  above and we do have Hive inhibiting Ward's corpse, but I was thinking maybe she can become a female version of MoonKnight instead? Didn't MoonKnight die and then he came back as MoonKnight (mine you there was the issue of the fact that an Ancient Egyptian god help raised him from the dead, but....)

It popped into my head that it might be Coulson, and the more I think about it the more I think it's possible.  I like the character, but it would open up some new ground for the show.

I really hope it isn't Elena, Mack, or Fitz.

• Love 1