Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E01: Foreign Bodies

In the Season 3 opener, the doctors attempt to fix a botched surgery victim named Rajee whose face was injected with cement.  Also: Terry operates on a woman whose nipples are too high; and an "out-of-this-world" patient insists on looking like an alien.

(edited)
16 hours ago, OnceSane said:

In the Season 3 opener, the doctors attempt to fix a botched surgery victim named Rajee whose face was injected with cement.  

Did you misspell "Rocky"? hee hee

I guess I now know why I noticed several marathons of this show being played.

Edited by Ubiquitous

So glad they were able to help Rajee; every now and then since they had her on last season I've thought of her and wished good things for her. She does look so much better and you can tell she feels better. 

The would be alien was a little bit obnoxious, and I hope he doesn't find someone to do the bad work he wants, but he seemed ok overall. Usually they juxtapose a case like Rajee's with someone wanting cosmetic work who is just terrible. He needs to grow up a bit. Keep the alienness to things like the hair color, makeup and contacts, things that aren't permanent.

I'm glad the show is back. High nipple ballet girl's voice was like nails on a chalk board and her face was all kinds of asymetric, but I'm glad she got the thing that bothered her fixed. Her boyfriend seems like a good guy too.

• Love 3

The doctor who did the high-nipples breast job must have been drunk. Holy cow! It seems to me that's something that just should not happen. 

Also, I understand she didn't want her breasts too big, but I was surprised that she got upset. She looked unhappy and scared at the unwrapping, but I thought they looked much better. To  me, having those crazy-high nipples fixed would offset any trepidation I had about size.

She did seem happy in the end, so that's good. 

What a world of difference for Rajee! I'm so glad they could help her. 

• Love 1

Where do these freaks come from?

OK, Rajee seems like a nice enough person, but I couldn't help but wonder if they ramped up the action a bit b/c some thing didn't quite add up for me. The doctors seemed to contradict themselves about the severity of the work they were doing and how they were going to do it. I am glad it turned out well.

If the “Nip Slip Queen" was soooo upset about her nips showing all the time, why did she dress in ways that it would happen?

The doctors should have told alien boy to spend his money on a good psychologist. #AlienRealness

• Love 4

she kept saying she had these huge DD breasts and they showed a photo and they looked like B-C not overly huge. I don't understand it at all a reduction of what was normal breasts.

These people act so hastily, do stupid things, go to terrible doctors that they bring this on themselves most of the time I had no sympathy. Her voice was so annoying, vocal fry valley girl. The final result looked like fake boobs but smaller than most fake boobs so it was just plain odd the way they were fake pushed up but small.  Whenever they fix breasts they always put implants in. She didn't have them before. Is it the only way to fix it?

I guess the producers search the country for weirdos who want weird plastic surgery to feature on the show. I guess they fly them out and offer to put them on TV. I wonder if they tell them there is not a chance in hell they are getting their surgery, that they are only going on as the weirdo segment.

• Love 2

I'm glad they're sticking with the tried and true formula with the "one crazy person we won't be doing", this week's being the alien guy. He had really nice features, it would be a shame to mess it up, his desire for alien whatever ever aside. Stick to glitter and blue lipstick, please.

I was so happy for Rajee, she had such a nice attitude especially given everything she's been through. Go Rajee!

Nipple lady.. (armchair psychiatrist mode activate!) I bet she had serious body issues having been raised up in the dance world from so early all the way through college. Her breasts didn't look like DD to me at all, but what do I know. They definitely didn't look like they were big enough to warrant a reduction on a woman so young, but her mom is the one that stuck her in dance at 2 soooooooooo... 

• Love 4
26 minutes ago, Ubiquitous said:

Probably not, but I suspect these fame whores would do it anyway just to be on TV.

Yup! This show is famewhore city. I know a lot of you like Rajee but Im sick of seeing her on my TV. Enough already with this famewhore. And if I hear "journey" one more time on this show....you know just because you've had a health issue that you tried to get fixed over the years doesn't mean you were on a journey. I seriously cannot with that word anymore. I hate modern life. I do enjoy the DVR however.

• Love 1

I too rolled my eyes when she was upset that they were bigger, cause she sure seemed to enjoy jiggling them at her reveal. But I did laugh when he held up her teeny implant and they all went "awwwww!"

• Love 2
10 hours ago, Suzy123 said:

Does anyone when Botched by Nature is supposed to air? 

I hadn't heard of that until now; count me in! 

12 hours ago, operalover said:

The final result looked like fake boobs but smaller than most fake boobs so it was just plain odd the way they were fake pushed up but small.  Whenever they fix breasts they always put implants in. She didn't have them before. Is it the only way to fix it?

The docs said that removing the nipples and grafting/sewing (?) them into the correct position is too dangerous, that the risk for the nipples dying is too high. From what they said, it's a really hard fix. Putting in implants moves the center of the breast which makes the nipple physically more centered/look more centered.

10 hours ago, Suzy123 said:

Does anyone when Botched by Nature is supposed to air? 

I hadn't heard of that until now; count me in! 

Edit:  I found a Starcasm article that states the premier date as August 9th! 

http://starcasm.net/archives/347825

12 hours ago, operalover said:

The final result looked like fake boobs but smaller than most fake boobs so it was just plain odd the way they were fake pushed up but small.  Whenever they fix breasts they always put implants in. She didn't have them before. Is it the only way to fix it?

The docs said that removing the nipples and grafting/sewing (?) them into the correct position is too dangerous, that the risk for the nipples dying is too high. From what they said, it's a really hard fix. Putting in implants moves the center of the breast which makes the nipple physically more centered/look more centered.

• Love 1
(edited)

I can't wait until Botched by Nature comes on. It seems like a really interesting idea that will help a lot of peope. 

Thank you Scorpiosunshine for finding the date!!

Edited by Suzy123
  • Love 1

I am glad they were able to improve Rajee's face, and now I hope she goes away.  She has been on too many shows at this point.  I suspect she'll come back at some point for a breast lift or some other body procedure. 

@operalover so much word on the use of "journey."  Damn, I am tired of that word.  Unless you're doing some major travel I don't want to hear about your journey. 

Nip slip lady seemed to have some body image issues.  I can understand not wanting implants.  Unfortunately that seemed to be the best chice to normalize her nipple placement. 

Will this show ever stop wasting time on the freak of the week?  I don't care about alien wannabe boy at all. 

• Love 1
(edited)

I couldn't believe when they said nip slip girl was 33!  I thought she was a rough looking 48 yr old.  I also didn't understand why she'd wear skimpy tops she had to constantly be on alert with. 

Where do people like alien boy get money to live in a fantasy world?  Some people have way too much time to think about themselves. Talk about self absorption!

Im happy for Rajee. I wonder if she still has some residual swelling that will go down. I'm thinking a little breast reduction might not be a bad idea. 

Was that June from honey boo boo I saw in the upcoming episodes?  

Edited by Kiss my mutt
Typo
  • Love 1
(edited)
On May 11, 2016 at 0:08 PM, butterbody said:

I too rolled my eyes when she was upset that they were bigger, cause she sure seemed to enjoy jiggling them at her reveal. But I did laugh when he held up her teeny implant and they all went "awwwww!"

I'm shocked this woman is not 45.   Also,  her reveal outfit looked like something Tara Reid would wear if she were working the Vegas strip. 

Very few people make it to the point where they actually make enough money in dance to pay the bills.  Generally,. If your dream is ballet and you grow anything above a b cup you get other dreams.   A breast reduction in a teen with large but normal breasts is bad medicine, IMO. 

I dont mind Rajee, and was happy she was helped.   She had fucking cement injected in her face,  and was coping with it like an adult.  It's not like she was whining about how she couldn't be a role model for her daughters because one boob was bigger than the other, or how she couldn't have friends because her nose sucked.   The person who did this to her injected another woman with fix a flat,  and she died as a result.  She just wanted to get some normalcy back.    I dig her positive outlook, fame whore be damned.  

And you, alien boy.   I just wanted to punch you with Mike Tyson's fist.   Grow the fuck up,  you self absorbed idiot.   

Edited by Mu Shu
  • Love 11
On 5/28/2016 at 6:47 PM, ratgirlagogo said:

I was really happy they were finally able to figure out how to do something for Rajee.  Her story has bothered me from the first time I saw her on the show.

On 5/11/2016 at 4:49 AM, Ubiquitous said:

The doctors should have told alien boy to spend his money on a good psychologist. #AlienRealness

I'm late to this show, so I'm just now watching this episode. 

Okay, what was up with Rajee's mother? She looked like an alien. Or like one of the Capital people in The Hunger Games.