Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E13: Joel McHale vs. Jim Rash

Joel was great at lip syncing. I wasn't blown away by his second song. I didn't know the song, but the performance was just weird.

Jim clearly won as a performer. He was incredible in both songs. I laughed so hard when he turned around after giving the lap dance and just pointed at Joel's crotch. 

It's clear that these two play well off each other. I really DO hope they get another show together. I'd watch the heck out of anything they do.

Fantastic battle.  These two really brought it in their performances.  Jim Rash was the winner, but he worked for that win. 

I love the second half of this season so much more than the first half, except for the Tatum battle.  Last week with Hayley and Clark was also a terrific battle.  These are more fun, and the performances show it.

• Love 1

This is so weird. No new episode taped for me last night, and my onscreen guide shows 2:13 as Clark Gregg vs. Hayley Atwell, which I watched and enjoyed last week. Thanks to this thread, I knew enough to hunt it down OnDemand, where it was hidden as episode 2:9.  Thanks to this thread, I found it OnDemand, and loved it. So much fun! I've really liked almost all the sycners, even if I didn't know them or like them before. I smile through the whole thing.    

@Darian, this episode was listed as a repeat on my DVR. I just happened to be looking at upcoming episodes and noticed that this was listed as a repeat and wasn't set to record. I had to record this as a single instance since my series recording skipped over it.  I wonder if something similar happened with you.

It was a great battle. I liked the second song Joel did but I didn't recognize the staging.  I imagine it's an homage to something but not something I could place.  Jim Rash was just amazing and fun.  I loved his energy and choreography.

On 29/04/2016 at 9:09 PM, ae2 said:

Joel was great at lip syncing. I wasn't blown away by his second song. I didn't know the song, but the performance was just weird.

He was very good at lip syncing. I thought the performance was a perfect parody/homage to Bjork's original video but I think he suffered from it not being a well-known song - Jim has the better idea by picking a well-known pop song that the audience would recognise.

But they both fully committed and my husband and I were laughing hysterically through most of it, including the behind the scenes stuff!