Type keyword(s) to search

Ghost Adventures - General Discussion

• Start Topic

On ‎11‎/‎4‎/‎2019 at 3:14 PM, jewel21 said:

So apparently there was a new episode on Nov. 2. Did anyone catch it?

S19:E01: Albion Castle

I saw it and again it was a terrible download on youtube.  I honestly don't remember much about it. I watched the one from last night 11/9, Cerro Gordo Ghost Town today on a crappy youtube download but they caught something good at the end. And, do we really need to hear Aaron fart, come on guys edit that out.

I wish these youtubers that are downloading these videos can figure out how to without the weird editing, small picture or popping sounding audio, it really makes it hard to watch.

Have you watched the show Nick does?

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
On 10/28/2019 at 3:59 PM, Tammee said:

Is anyone else experiencing audio volume problems?   I dont know what was changed but only during that show on that channel on that time.  I dont get it, its fine anyother time.  Its been for the last month or so.  Has anyone else had this?

Now that you mention it, I remember having it on as background noise and noticing audio problems, but no longer remember which one it was. I think I half-watched the Albion Castle ep and not being sure why there was a lake in basement. 

I caught the latest episode "Cerro Gordo Ghost Town." The EVPs that Billy caught in the mine shaft were crystal clear and eerie. I enjoyed the episode, even if the quality of the video was crap for me. 

On 12/4/2019 at 5:54 PM, jewel21 said:

I guess Nick's invite got lost in the mail, heh. 

Hah!  Was just going to say that. 😄  that truly would be a reunion, if they could make up and do a reunion show.  They dont even have to investigate anything, but man that would be like old times right?  Sigh.  The phrase 'not in this lifetime'  is all i can think of lol

• Love 2
On 11/10/2019 at 9:39 PM, foxfreakinmulder said:

I saw it and again it was a terrible download on youtube.  I honestly don't remember much about it. I watched the one from last night 11/9, Cerro Gordo Ghost Town today on a crappy youtube download but they caught something good at the end. And, do we really need to hear Aaron fart, come on guys edit that out.

I wish these youtubers that are downloading these videos can figure out how to without the weird editing, small picture or popping sounding audio, it really makes it hard to watch.

Have you watched the show Nick does?

Do you mean Paranormal Lockdown? Omg i f'n loved that show.  It was my favorite of all the ghostie shows. And because of somebody's friggin ego, something happened and they canceled it.  Destated would not be an understatement. Im still depressed about it.  Thats what i hate about tv.  They get you hooked on something and then they cancel it.

• Love 1
On 7/21/2019 at 10:32 PM, foxfreakinmulder said:

Sorry, I don't know who MM is or what the view form is.

Oh sorry.  Its Meghan McCain and the forum is 'the view'.  Looooooovely little forum haha. Kinda growns on you though.  Hope that helps.  😸

• Useful 1
7 hours ago, Tammee said:

I have to say, Im really enjoying the new Screening Room adaptation.  I like when they rehash with commentary.  Theres so much i forgot about.

Me too. Is it weird that I have a huge crush on Zak and Aaron

2 hours ago, Ubiquitous said:

I watched the ep of Screaming Room with "Doll Island". That ep was just bonkers!

Oh i know!  The eyes, man oh man the eyes!  Its like they bore right thru you.  I dont have a doll phobia but that place would do it.  Nightmare city!

On 1/11/2020 at 6:08 PM, blondiek237 said:

Me too. Is it weird that I have a huge crush on Zak and Aaron

Haha all of the above 🤗🍺🍺  i thought i had heard that Aaron was married, and Jay was married to the still photographer, sorry i forgot her name.  Bridget? 

• Love 1
6 hours ago, jewel21 said:

What is this Screening Room adaptation you all are speaking of? We're behind in Canada. 

It's basically Scoobie Douche and the gang watching previous eps in someone's home theatre and commenting on it as it plays.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

Aaron was married a long time ago, but is divorced. It seems he just became engaged to his new gf in the past few months. Jay was married to Ashley Wasley, the still photographer. They are now separated at least, if not completely divorced. I think that happened after Goatman's Bridge.

I liked in Screaming Room when Zak was flinging the doll around and smacked himself in the face with doll legs. I guess he's not so terrified of them these days. And I'm with Billy - Triscuits are just fine without anything on them.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Ananayel said:

Speaking of Goatman's Bridge, that's going to be featured on tonight's Screaming Room. Perhaps Jay will share more about what happened.

That one was scary.  Hope they shead more light on what happened

On 1/13/2020 at 5:47 PM, Ubiquitous said:

I watched the ep of Screaming Room with "Doll Island". That ep was just bonkers!

I seen that too. Also, that would have been the first episode since Nick left, and they didn't even mention that. It seems that they want to forget that Nick was ever on the show.

Also, I think the Island of the Dolls is one place that could do with a second investigation.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

I'm really liking Screaming Room. It can replace Extra Pulses, if you ask me. 

Though, I really didn't need to know that Zak collects dead foot skin, and thought about eating it. 

I'd love to see them do the original documentary, Longfellow's Wayside Inn, Skinwalker Canyon, that awful Demon in Seattle fakery, and the one with the glittery eyeshadow woman (<noisenoisenoisenoisenoise/>

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Ubiquitous said:

Last night's Screaming Room featured their return to Washbash. Interesting but I had no clue who they were talking ob.🤷‍♂️

And they swore they would never go back there.  That last time was the third time and no more!  They kind of got their closure of the Constantino deaths.  I havent watched yet but wonder if Debi evp's them again.  Hmm correct me if Im wrong but they arent actually investigating anything right?  They're just re-reviewing footage and doing commentary of it.  Either way I love it!

Edited by Tammee
To add

I looked up what happened, because they kept talking about her, but said not kind things about him.  Wow after reading the story I get it.  Mr Constantine was a domestic abuser.  From what I read he kidnapped her, then killed them both.

21 hours ago, blondiek237 said:

I looked up what happened, because they kept talking about her, but said not kind things about him.  Wow after reading the story I get it.  Mr Constantine was a domestic abuser.  From what I read he kidnapped her, then killed them both.

Correct.  And Debbie was such a petite tiny little person,  he could have snapped her over his knee,  but he was brutal to her. When i hear her evps,  I'm happy,  but sad at the same time because then she hasnt crossed over 

• Love 1

Last night's Screaming Room featured their investigation of the Hollywood Ripley's Believe It or Not museum. I am skeptical of their theories that all the weird tribal stuff makes the place haunted, but I'm not sure I wanted to learn about Scooby Douche's foot fetish when he got to hold the mummy foot.

12 hours ago, Ubiquitous said:

Last night's Screaming Room featured their investigation of the Enchanted Forest amusement park. This was silly, even for this show!

While I LOVE the Enchanted Forest,  and want to live there some day...Im getting tired of seeing it.  They just played it as an Extra Pulse not long ago,  and now this.  Oh well,  its ok. I like it,  its a fun ep.  I like it more as a Screaming Room ep.

Edited by Tammee
To add
On 2/14/2020 at 8:14 PM, Tammee said:

While I LOVE the Enchanted Forest,  and want to live there some day...Im getting tired of seeing it.  They just played it as an Extra Pulse not long ago,  and now this.  Oh well,  its ok. I like it,  its a fun ep.  I like it more as a Screaming Room ep.

I got the impression they wanted a free day pass to the park. 

• Love 1

Last night's Screaming Room was superseded by an extra long ep in which they investigated the haunted farmhouse that inspired the Paranormal Activities movie. Sorry,  but if you didn't learn your lesson from Amityville Horror and Blair Witch...  🙄

On 2/21/2020 at 10:24 AM, Ubiquitous said:

Last night's Screaming Room was superseded by an extra long ep in which they investigated the haunted farmhouse that inspired the Paranormal Activities movie. Sorry,  but if you didn't learn your lesson from Amityville Horror and Blair Witch...  🙄

Are the Screaming Room eps done??  Noooooooo bring them back! Come on everybody, bring them back!  bring them back! bring them back! Hehehe.  I really enjoyed those eps and theres a plethora they could pull from

This week, Scooby Douche and the gang investigated a family haunted by demons or something,  I didn't care enough to pay attention. It seemed pretty obvious her problems were mental, probably related to her previous bf (husband?) who killed himself in front of her (with a gun?) and kept his ashes and stuff in a box in her closet. I had to laugh when Zak pulled the box out and immediately started coughing and gagging and blamed it on the ghost or demon or something.  No, Zak, it was the dust triggering your asthma; the same thing happened to me when I helped my parents pack for a move last year. I am pretty sure you wore a air mask filter on other eps. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

I love this show, and the guys, but I REALLY wish they'd cool it with these demon/exorcist/evil hauntings. I only half watched last night's episode, because I find these kinds of episodes so freaking boring. They're ghost hunters! Go hunt ghosts! 

And OMG, the makeup on that youngest daughter. A lovely girl, but how old was she? Thirteen at the most? 

Edited by scarletine
  • Love 2

The Goodwin House...yep Aaron’s house is investigated.

Aaron lived in it 2011-2016 and thinking whatever was attached to him, not to the structure so could safely sell the home to his Dad, Don because the entity would vacate...but noooo.....

Now Don, his wife and guests are affected by the presence of a witch seen in the window by neighbors and a girl with no eyes and mouth seen by friends in the kitchen.

GAC fans, Good episode....

Edited by humbleopinion
  • Useful 1