Type keyword(s) to search

S31.E07: The Tipping Point

• Start Topic

(edited)

I don't feel one iota of pity for Jenna, and I agree with CeeJai.  Bless her heart for holding it in so long.  Whatever Jenna has done, she has done to herself.  For her to dismissively state her "position" on gun ownership knowing that CeeJai's mother was the victim of gun violence was just so tone deaf.  She sincerely doesn't give two shits about anyone but herself.  I mean, even if you felt that way about guns, even if you felt like every man, woman and child should have a gun.....maybe keep that opinion to yourself when you know that you're around someone who has been the victim of gun violence.  And then for her to make herself a victim when everyone else responds.....WTF?  

Jenna behaves like an asshole and then gets offended when she is called an asshole.....you have every right in this country to behave like an asshole...and people have the right to call you an asshole for it, so I don't see what her problem is.

Jenna's position seems to be that she should have the comfort of saying whatever she wants, and then everyone must agree with her or else she is a victim.....its bizarre.

I suspect that they got their meal at the Steakhouse for free, but they were tipping on the amount they would have paid had the meal not been free.  That is standard.  The fact that Jenna feels that she shouldn't even be asked to pay her fair share is again...just an asshole move.  She is one of those people that you never want to invite out to a meal unless the waitress is able to split the bill.....because you'll always have to cover your meal, and part of her meal.

I have absolutely no idea where she gets her delusions of grandeur from -- from where I sit she is a plain girl with awful teeth.....are women in the south so ugly that Jenna is considered a 10?

But dang...CeeJai read her for filth.  

Kaliah doesn't seem interested in Dean, but I think he checks her box for "guy who I'm going to get to fall in love with me even though I have no interest in him." And the reason she isn't interested in him...probably because he isn't an asshole like Dionne.  But if I were Dean, I wouldn't sweat it, he is going to get all sorts of chicks throwing themselves at him after the show.   Sadly, I think she is just going to end up doing to him, what Dione did to her.....I hope she just doesn't sleep with Dean, because he seems genuinely seems like a nice guy.

Edited by RCharter
  • Love 7

Wow, there were times in previous episodes where I felt Jenna was a little unfairly ganged up on, but not this one. That was absolutely awful going on and on about guns and practically making fun of people who DON'T have them in the bus. Saying all that in front of CeeJai was horrible.

That steakhouse dinner looked so good!  I was impressed by how well everyone behaved. I was half expecting someone to get drunk and do something really stupid while they were there. I assume the meal was free or MTV paid, but it sounded like maybe they had to pay for any drinks over a certain number, because they kept saying Jenna didn't pay for her extra glass of wine on top of barely tipping. I'm guessing the others in the house made up for it, begrudgingly. Bet the waitresses at home love to see her come in the door.

Dean's divorce party seemed like it went well and was well received. I was confused though, I thought they had all these dozens of ladies lined up to come to the party but I didn't see them there. Looked like it was the housemates and some of his good friends/family, not a bunch of girls they picked up on the strip. Which was probably better anyway.

Loved Sabrina's singing!  Jenna's not so much but I'm not big into the country twang thing. Sabrina really held her own when Jenna was trying to push her around on the song. I'll look forward to hearing the whole thing, after the producer got done working with them.

• Love 3

The missions were BS.  Oh the two girls who like to sing have to write and produce a song with the help of a professional producer.  And throw a party for one of the guys.

Chris said something funny about the lyrics they were going to write, that was the best part of that "mission."

But then Jenna can't take suggestions from a professional because her lyrics are so precious.  Maybe she thinks the producer is some godless yankee Democrat mocking the Southern pride in her lyrics or something.

Then she had to do episode quota of propaganda for the NRA, even though one of her roommates was a victim of gun violence.

• Love 5
24 minutes ago, scrb said:

The missions were BS.  Oh the two girls who like to sing have to write and produce a song with the help of a professional producer.  And throw a party for one of the guys.

Chris said something funny about the lyrics they were going to write, that was the best part of that "mission."

But then Jenna can't take suggestions from a professional because her lyrics are so precious.  Maybe she thinks the producer is some godless yankee Democrat mocking the Southern pride in her lyrics or something.

Then she had to do episode quota of propaganda for the NRA, even though one of her roommates was a victim of gun violence.

I just about died when barely educated, ignorant ass Jenna was saying that people weren't "smart enough" to get her lyrics.....girl, bye.  You are not Sia, you are not Maya Angelou....hell you aren't even Amy Winehouse.  I doubt you need a 4th grade education to "get" Jenna's lyrics.

I thought Chris and Dionne's exchange about the lyrics was hilarious.  "If you guess the most words in the song you win," "Lionness and confederacy" "Yeah, Sabrina's song will be all about empowering people.....and Jenna's will be about empowering white people"

There are so many things that I find annoying about Jenna, but none more than the fact that apparently she is allowed to say whatever the hell she wants and everyone is supposed to be cool with it.  But when people just respond to her, she is suddenly a victim of the highest order and there are tears.  The beauty of being free to be an insufferable asshole is that others have the right to respond to it.  But she is a consummate victim, its not that she did anything wrong, its just that its everyone else's fault for "not getting her sense of humor" or for not agreeing with her...or for having the audacity to disagree with her.

The right to be an asshole comes with the risk that others are going to call you an asshole.

The social compact is that if you're not an asshole to me, I'm not going to be an asshole to you.  If you don't want to follow that, prepare to be treated like the asshole you are.

2 hours ago, NikSac said:

Dean's divorce party seemed like it went well and was well received. I was confused though, I thought they had all these dozens of ladies lined up to come to the party but I didn't see them there. Looked like it was the housemates and some of his good friends/family, not a bunch of girls they picked up on the strip. Which was probably better anyway.

I don't think any of them have game, and I don't think they realize what a shithole the Gold Spike is.  Granted, I would have enjoyed seeing the suite at the Palms, but those women looked less than interested and probably get invited to fancier Vegas parties all the time.  It looked like they were trying to get strippers and cocktail waitresses....those women are used to being paid for their company.....and I'm not even saying sex, even for just being pretty and hanging out.

• Love 4

Why is Dean pushing up on Khaliah now? Dude! That is wrong on several levels. And to add insult, didn't Dione imply on the after show that she was open/fast/nondiscriminating/house whore?! He is a horrible person. It is not enough to sleep with her and dump her, but you have to mistreat her, regularly too?

• Love 3

Question for female posters . . . does "DTLV" put you in the mood? I'm thinking it would make doors slam shut, but I'm a guy.

Mad is not a good look for Ceejai. I suspect that Jenna's act is wearing thin at this time for Ceejai to flip out over undertipping, as opposed to all the other reasons to be mad at Jenna.

Were the original Vegas kids set up at the Palms?

• Love 1
3 hours ago, announcergirl said:

Why is Dean pushing up on Khaliah now? Dude! That is wrong on several levels. And to add insult, didn't Dione imply on the after show that she was open/fast/nondiscriminating/house whore?! He is a horrible person. It is not enough to sleep with her and dump her, but you have to mistreat her, regularly too?

I think Dean sincerely likes her, I don't think it has anything to do with him thinking poorly of her.....I just feel like he probably wanted to wait until his divorce was final.  But I think Dean is much too nice for Khaliah to ever be interested.  She will only be interested in using Dean to inflate her deflated ego.....its the circle of assholery.

1 hour ago, Lantern7 said:

Question for female posters . . . does "DTLV" put you in the mood? I'm thinking it would make doors slam shut, but I'm a guy.

Mad is not a good look for Ceejai. I suspect that Jenna's act is wearing thin at this time for Ceejai to flip out over undertipping, as opposed to all the other reasons to be mad at Jenna.

Were the original Vegas kids set up at the Palms?

How shitty does the Palms make the "Gold Spike" look?

DTLV the musical version of a chastity belt.  The panties will not be dropping for whatever the hell that was.

Jenna's undertipping was just another example of the problem that is Jenna.  

The only thing I slightly agreed with Jenna about is that I don't think its terrible to ask for free things, my sister used to do this all the time.....she would ask the guy driving the Frito Lay truck if he had free samples....stuff like that.  99% of the time, people told her no, but 1% of the time she got the hook up.

I'll never forget...my mother bought tickets for all of us to see Celine Dion in Vegas.....we had nosebleed seats.....but my sister asked the guy at the front if he had better seats....we ended up sitting 5 rows from the front.....I could see Celine's nose hairs!  it was amazing....but if my sister wasn't so bold we would have been in the way back.  

So, I'm not mad at someone asking for...and getting....the hookup

But stiffing a guy who makes his living on tips is just an asshole move on the long list of Jenna's asshole moves.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Lantern7 said:

Um NO, not even a little bit. I managed to sit through them writing the "song" though I was nauseated by DTLV and most of the rest of it. During the aftershow I fast forwarded through their performance.

• Love 2

I just can't with Jenna. I abhor dumb people who think they are just sooo smart.  You're a deep as a kiddie pool, girl, relax.

And what is wrong with this idiot, "How could anybody not love the guns" You stupid stupid stupid stupid yatch, you are saying this in front of a woman whose parents died in a gun assisted murder-suicide! Now is not the time to go, "If not guns, knives! Or poison! Killers find a way!"  Jackass.

• Love 6
(edited)
1 hour ago, RCharter said:

I think Dean sincerely likes her, I don't think it has anything to do with him thinking poorly of her.....I just feel like he probably wanted to wait until his divorce was final.  But I think Dean is much too nice for Khaliah to ever be interested.  She will only be interested in using Dean to inflate her deflated ego.....its the circle of assholery.

I agree, I think  he likes her and also that he's too nice for her.  I also think that he was very, very drunk - he was slurring pretty bad. She kept baiting him and leading him on and then when he kissed her acted all shocked, but he backed off when she told him to so I was glad for that. Too often situations like that can get further out of hand than a couple of kisses. I think she was fairly drunk too based on her comments on the after show when she barely remembered the kiss being like it was.

On a totally separate note I forgot this in my post earlier - WTF is up with these people and their obsession with farting?  They reminded me of a bunch of 5th graders.

Edited by NikSac
Fixing words because "she" "he" "him" and "her" matter.
  • Love 1
13 minutes ago, Watermelon said:

I just can't with Jenna. I abhor dumb people who think they are just sooo smart.  You're a deep as a kiddie pool, girl, relax.

And what is wrong with this idiot, "How could anybody not love the guns" You stupid stupid stupid stupid yatch, you are saying this in front of a woman whose parents died in a gun assisted murder-suicide! Now is not the time to go, "If not guns, knives! Or poison! Killers find a way!"  Jackass.

I always love the nonsense of that argument.  So, if someone is going to commit a crime anyways, we shouldn't try to regulate it?

Why make roofying a girl illegal?  Guys are going to rape girls anyways.  I mean, if you take away the roofies, guys are just going to wait in a dark alley -- so you might as well just let guys roofie a girls drink!  I mean, people can rape without roofies, so its all so pointless right?

1 minute ago, NikSac said:

I agree, I think  he likes her and also that he's too nice for her.  I also think that he was very, very drunk - he was slurring pretty bad. She kept baiting him and leading him on and then when he kissed her acted all shocked, but he backed off when he told her to so I was glad for that. Too often situations like that can get further out of hand than a couple of kisses. I think she was fairly drunk too based on her comments on the after show when she barely remembered the kiss being like it was.

On a totally separate note I forgot this in my post earlier - WTF is up with these people and their obsession with farting?  They reminded me of a bunch of 5th graders.

I know right?!??  I don't think I was that mesmerized by farts in the 5th grade either.

He was super drunk, and I'm glad she didn't get upset when he just came at her in the bathroom and kissed her.  I think she will revel in the attention since it will confirm all her suspicions about her gold plated vagina, and how men just can't help themselves from falling in love with her.  But she just had someone play with her emotions for personal gain and it didn't feel good...maybe she shouldn't play with someone else's feelings for her personal gain.  Or she will use this to get in with the "cool kids" which is even worse.

• Love 3

Nice job Dione calling Kailah a whore on the After Show.  If she's a whore....what are you Dione???  

I was kinda creeped out at Dean's aggressive going after Kailah.  When he tried to grab her ass...she moved her ass away.  He kissed her hard without any checking or looking for consent.  And later he says....I am about to have sex with you.  No checking with her on that.  Doesn't sound like it happened...but don't like his attitude about it.  

Jenna.  She's the worst.  How could she not realize how her comments about guns would play with Ceejai sitting right there.  She's so selfish.  I also thought her backhanded comments to Sabrina trying to knock down her singing was assholery.  And I hate cheap people who can't tip or even pay for all their meals.  Horrible.  They have had a few chances to send her home...and they didn't.  Suckers.

• Love 5
(edited)
On May 7, 2016 at 8:53 PM, scrb said:

Clearly saying they have "missions" is what the producers came up with to make the cast members do anything they want them to do. The missions are mostly not challenging.

Edited by Silo
  • Love 1