Type keyword(s) to search

2016 Tryouts and Training Camp Spoilers and Spoiled Speculations

bigskygirl
  • Start Topic

1 hour ago, MamaV said:

Does anyone have a list of the multi year auditioning rookie candidates?  

Selena, Kyndall, Amy, Kelli...can't remember them all!

Amy, Bethany, Emily, Jackie,Jessika, Kelli, Kelsey, Khalyn, Kyndall, Madeline, Selina, Whitney

DCC-2016-Training-Camp-Rookies-v3.0.jpg

• Love 1

What are their DCC Twitter accounts? I know there was a list of all of them, but many pages back. We just need the first six on the list, since we know it wasn't Emily or Madeline.

(edited)
9 minutes ago, Moxiejan said:

What are their DCC Twitter accounts? I know there was a list of all of them, but many pages back. We just need the first six on the list, since we know it wasn't Emily or Madeline.

They don't get DCC Twitter accounts until the team is announced.

Edited by Oranaiche
37 minutes ago, PrincessLeia said:
8 minutes ago, Moxiejan said:

They don't get a DCC Twitter until they make the team. 

(edited)

Kelli posted the picture of the TCC groups yesterday on her (AAIA) Twitter. I don't think it's her. Nothing posted on Amy's (AAIA) Twitter since 6/14.

Edited by MrsEVH
  • Love 1

Selina - no twitter found 

Jessika - @jessikampalmer

Khalyn - @khalyn_larke

Amy - @AAIA_Amy

Bethany - no twitter found 

Whitney - no Twitter found

Kyndall - @kynfuller (private)

Kelli - @AAIA_Kelli

Kelsey - @AAIA_Kelsey

Jackie - no Twitter found 

Emily - @emroslyn (private) or @DMD_Emily

Madeline - @mad_massingill (private)

10 hours ago, LaurenBrook said:

haha that would be amazing!! 

I don't know if they dance that WHOLE time but Danielle showed how many calories she burnt during performance last year and it was a crazy amount! 

This is so random- but how can she wear that during a game? I would think they can't wear jewelry like that? For consistency of the uniform, safety, etc.

10 minutes ago, MrsEVH said:

Kelli posted the picture of the TCC groups yesterday on her (AAIA) Twitter. I don't think it's her. Nothing posted on Amy's (AAIA) Twitter since 6/14.

Kelli posted the picture of the groups yesterday on  her (AAIA) Twitter. I don't think it's her. Nothing posted on Amy's (AAIA) Twitter since 6/14.

Who is standing directly behind Lindsey in that pic?

6 minutes ago, RhiRhi said:

Sorry but in that picture Lindsey looks like Elf when he lived at the North Pole.  She can replace all the lightbulbs. 

OMG I laughed so hard I peed a little when I read that, all I could picture was her sitting on Kelli's lap. LOLOL!

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, GingerJ said:

This is so random- but how can she wear that during a game? I would think they can't wear jewelry like that? For consistency of the uniform, safety, etc.

I have that exact one...it fits perfectly under a sleeve, esp one like theirs that hooks at the wrist. 

And I'm not saying it's total truth they burned so many calories a game lol I was just posting it to show Danielle shared once that the games are a huge workout! :) 

3 minutes ago, bigskygirl said:

Is it just me, or does the girl teaching the new routine look like Jacie with a wig on?   

That is Jacie, she cut her hair and went natural.

• Love 6

Yeah- I couldn't clearly see Amy in the pics.  But, I hope she doesn't get cut.  I am NOT a fan, but don't think I can handle another dramatic crying scene!

Yeah I thought I'd read that about Whitney's IG too. I know I've said this before but being around for the first time during TC an being spoiled for the cuts makes it feel a lot more personal. Sad for Whitney that he dream has ended if it is indeed her.

It's a bummer that anyone has to be cut after making it so far.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, SanLynn said:

Yeah I thought I'd read that about Whitney's IG too. I know I've said this before but being around for the first time during TC an being spoiled for the cuts makes it feel a lot more personal. Sad for Whitney that he dream has ended if it is indeed her.

It's a bummer that anyone has to be cut after making it so far.

I know :( She seemed SO sweet and earnest. and really pretty! 

• Love 3

2134.dancer I'm pretty sure you can take Madeline off the list as I believe someone mentioned her waiting outside last night for whoever was called into the office.

Unless there are two Madeline's in TC this year?

33 minutes ago, 2134.dancer said:

Selina - no twitter found 

Khalyn - @khalyn_larke

Amy - @AAIA_Amy

Whitney - no Twitter found

Kelli - @AAIA_Kelli

Kelsey - @AAIA_Kelsey

Whitney's Twitter is @itswhitnaay

How do you know?

• Selina - no twitter found 

Khalyn - @khalyn_larke

Amy - @AAIA_Amy

Whitney - @itswhitnaay

Kelli - @AAIA_Kelli

Kelsey - @AAIA_Kelsey

I'm sorry that Whitney was the first to get cut--she obviously put her heart into this for years, has the look, & seems like a sweet young lady. However, I'm not surprised, since her dancing lacked precision & showed little improvement over the years that I've seen her audition videos for the fan vote.  

I've been curious about the number of rookies this year who had auditioned before. Were so many taken into camp because they rocked auditions & interviews this time around? Were candidate pickings slimmer this year? Or (this is the cynic in me) were some of these choices made for show drama? I really prefer to think that K & J don't mess with girls' dreams & lives like that, but I was underwhelmed by the dancing &/or presentation of several of the returning candidates, including Whitney, Emily, Kendall, Amy, & Maddie. I think Selina looks more mature, & hope the same can be said of her dancing. Still not a Kelsey fan. 

Excited for the group leaders & seconds!!  I've been rooting for Jenna to be a leader since her rookie year (meaning I hoped she'd stay on the team long enough & be chosen, not that I thought she should have been a leader as a rookie). All great DCCs! 

I hate to agree, but Amy T does look heavier than last year--but even last year she had fuller thighs. That said, she absolutely rocked those curves last season & looked very fit. This year I'm worrying about weight probation for her. She's one of my favorite rookies from last year -- a fabulous dancer, very smart, beautiful smile, & seems to bring a lot to the team. I'm rooting for her to get in fighting form ASAP & hope she's healthy about it. 

As for cutting an equal number of rookies (or vets, yikes) from the groups, I don't think that's a rule of thumb, but convenient if it works out. I can't see K & J's determination to have only the best performers & ambassadors trumped by wanting to cut groups equally. 

Love that Jacie went natural! 

• Love 4

That extra tall girl looks really awkward next to everyone else and I just don't see how she can mesh and blend in with the rest of team.

I love Jacie's new do and that she's still coming in and teaching. This would have been her year to shine and it sucks that she ended her career even though there are better things out there. 

I see Amy in the picture, but I don't see Whitney. That sucks because I was rooting for her and I think she's a cutie.

• Love 4