Type keyword(s) to search

2016 Tryouts and Training Camp Spoilers and Spoiled Speculations

bigskygirl
  • Start Topic

3 minutes ago, dccfan37 said:

I am definitely rooting for Erica, but do you think they would move Erica up all the way to point when Jennifer was a group leader last year and right behind point??

Didn't we establish that Holly moved up from not being in the front three the year before she was made point?  I thought we did, but not sure.

• Love 1
59 minutes ago, MyFavShows said:

Didn't we establish that Holly moved up from not being in the front three the year before she was made point?  I thought we did, but not sure.

We did, but this thread moves pretty fast, so I doubt everyone saw that. So yeah, there's a possibility that Erica or someone else could move up to the front, but I'm in the believe it when I see it camp right now. Jenn K is such a favorite, and she's going into her forth year, so if she stays for five, they can potentially have her at point for two years. Same as Holly.

• Love 2

Maybe Kats run in the stockings happened while she was dancing? 

Do you know, if it was me and I was going to be late to a DCC interview, I think I'd genuinely be too mortified to even go! 

• Love 1

I had another thought about the run in the hose.  She has all those DCC friends who certainly would have had an extra pair of hose she could have had so she either didn't ask, it happened within several minutes of doing her routine or else happened as the routine started or during it.  Perhaps we will see it live on TV!!

• Love 3
(edited)

If a run happens and you're up soon, you can't exactly go and dig thru a bag then leave the room to change and come back. Just no time. Runs happen. Not a huge deal.

Edited by RazzleberryPie
  • Love 7
On 5/29/2016 at 2:54 PM, TXStar35 said:

I would dare to say that post was about me, oh well. I will say yall are going to LOVE this years practice wear! Rebel Athletic went above and beyond, I was in love with last years practice wear but this years just I don't know its so pretty! if I can get a clear photo I will try to post it!

I wish they would let us buy the practice wear from Rebel lol I love the sports bras I would be fine with even a plain pink one that says DCC.

Also, I don't understand why everyone is being so rude but that's just me. You don't have to believe the information that is being given, but if it ends up being true then wouldn't you appreciate that you have some answers to questions from someone who actually knows and is not just speculating?

I adore Erica and think she is gorgeous but I still hope Jennifer gets point.  She reminds me so much of Holly - just a perfect representative in every way.  I think I am the only one here who does not see weight gain on her, I think she looks awesome.  Would love to see Erica move up in the triangle but I still think Jenna and Melissa will be behind Jennifer - Melissa may struggle a little with her weight but they seem to LOVE her and she truly is an amazing dancer. 

So excited for the girls today!!!! And hopefully soon we also get to vote on the swimsuit cover!! 

• Love 2

Hopefully the girls will post some pictures of the groups and stuff. Don't they usually post pictures like "2nd year vets" or something.

23 minutes ago, RazzleberryPie said:

Sometimes amazing dancers get moved farther back from the triangle if they don't photograph perfectly. Melissa doesn't photograph perfectly. 

I do hope jenna gets to be up there tho! i think she is so photogenic and such a great dancer! 

• Love 1
Just now, 2134.dancer said:

Just my opinion, but when I see Jenna, all I see is that scar on her stomach. It's very distracting 

I agree that it's distracting, but I like it cause it shows they don't mind imperfections sometimes.

Maybe I'm just a cheerleader at heart but the first thing I ALWAYS notice about Jenna is her smile. She's a genuine person and does love this organisation with every fiber of her being. And at dance classes that I've seen her at she's just a smiley person (without being creepy). Yeah we've all seen the scar but I think her dancing is the best cover up 

• Love 7

I disagree.  The finalist are given time to go stretch and she probably stuck herself its that stick so she could have changed hose.  I bet that the judges thought if she had come up with a different type of performance than last years final and did not have the stick she would not have had a run.   It's the little things hat add up to K&J.   Just shows lack of preparation to them.  

• Love 1
On ‎5‎/‎28‎/‎2016 at 1:20 PM, ChlcGirl said:

Essentially I agree with what you are saying but I think you forgot that this is a forum about a tv show.  The minute these ladies start hashtagging DCC finals or posting videos of power classes they put themselves into the public eye.  Also, they want to be a part of an iconic group of entertainers.  That means that there is going to be criticism and discussions about their personal life.  No one makes them post pictures on public instagram accounts.  For the most part I think the people on this board are pretty tame.

Completely agree with this.  What we say on this post is nothing compare to what K+J say to everyone who watches that show on TV or DVD.  That is much more of a public humiliation than what anyone on this board has done/said.  I think if you are a public figure, you have to take the good with the bad and that means people judging you or saying things based on what you post.  Isn't that why K+J provided that social media training class?  Maybe we don't know as much as you do about the try-outs or the girls so please feel free to contribute and know this is an open and friendly forum.

• Love 4
On ‎5‎/‎27‎/‎2016 at 1:13 PM, LaurenBrook said:

Same.  I agree with MyFavShows that Neal really liked Madeline, but I took it that he was saying she'd need more than one makeover trip to get the DCC look. Her hair was SO dark and her eyebrows were like, gone.  That kind of thing takes a while to improve and I think she has done wonderfully! her make up is pretty and her hair looks great. She was blonde for a while this past year and yuck, it looked bad.  I think she is wise to keep it brown just not goth. 

I didn't mind Kyndall last year but I hope that if it comes down to picking just one more curly girl for the team it's Madeline. Kyndall to me looks like Chantel's TWIN.  Maddie is different enough that I dont think they'd confuse her with Chantel. 

I'm SO behind on the postings so I hope I'm not responding to anything that's been warned by moderators!  I agree that they should not pick Kyndall - unfortunately she literally looks just like Chantel (I honestly can't even tell the difference between the two) and we don't need two of the same girls (unless K wants to be unique and have "twins" on the squad).

I thought K was especially harsh on Madeline during try-outs.  Yes, her hair was harsh but that can easily be changed (case and point look at her now).  She was so critical about her looks which is funny because I think Madeline looks like her daughter Sam (with the smile and whatnot).  Does this mean she thinks Sam is too fugly for DCC? 

• Love 3

There's too many girls on the team already that I have no clue about, I'm hoping maybe now that they're vets they'll be more active? Not sure if that's the right word I'm looking for here. I feel connected to a lot of the girls this season probably because of these boards.

I agree! Raylee is nice in real life but not overly out going. She, Claire, Elizabeth and even Amy L and Jaclyn to a degree don't show their personalities on Twitter. It's a little disappointing.

• Love 3

How do we usually find out who the point girl is?    Do we have to wait till someone sees an actual game and reports it on here, or are there other ways it's revealed sooner?

I didn't follow the spoilers thread as well in the past so forgive me for not knowing this if it's common knowledge ;)...

• Love 1
On ‎5‎/‎29‎/‎2016 at 11:29 AM, Luvdallas said:

I wonder if they kept some of the iffy vets to possibly cut them later.  More drama for the show.  

Yeah not to be a jerk but I kinda hope they do ... it makes for more drama lol!  Although the iffy ones that I hope they cut are the bad weak performers and not the amazing dancers who gained some weight (ahem, Melissa)

• Love 1
51 minutes ago, dalgal214 said:

I agree! Raylee is nice in real life but not overly out going. She, Claire, Elizabeth and even Amy L and Jaclyn to a degree don't show their personalities on Twitter. It's a little disappointing.

I feel like Elizabeth is starting to come out of her shell a bit more.  She was cute when she took over the DCC twitter during the swimsuit shoot...she seems like she can be really silly and fun.  

On ‎5‎/‎30‎/‎2016 at 10:13 AM, PrincessLeia said:

I don't care what fabric that dress is made from, it's bad. She looks like an Easter egg. There's nothing stylish about it. Reminds me of one of those bad southern dresses women wear to junior league luncheons in small towns. 

The dress reminds me of that movie Romy & Michelle's High School reunion. What they wore to the reunion while trying to impress those mean girls. Don't even ask me how that popped into my head.

LOL agree ... I think it's a horrible looking dress and anything shiny or that could potentially look like pleather should NOT be worn during an interview... if that dress and those shiny shoes were appropriate, I can't imagine Kat getting called out for something that's not.  Jen Jen Jen .. usually so classy, not sure what was up with biker chick outfit

On ‎5‎/‎30‎/‎2016 at 6:22 AM, GingerJ said:

Her boyfriend/fiancé got into Pepperdine and was moving there, so I'm sure she was torn between a fourth season and following him, but I'd say she's done very well for herself there! I 100% do not believe she sacrificed her pride, career and reputation for TV drama and I also 100% don't believe Kelli and Judy would ask her to!

Her boyfriend actually got into Stanford Business School (a bit more prestigious than Pepperdine and a very good reason to move out there and make sure your man stays your man lol).  I would say his earning potential post Stanford is huge and given the significant rate of couples that break up during first year of bschool (I speak from experience), I would say that it was a very smart move on her part. I don't think she knew that she was going to be a Warrior dancer until after she already decided to move to west coast

• Love 1
13 hours ago, MyFavShows said:

Maggie gives me an Abigail Klein vibe - a very classically pretty blonde w/ blue eyes.   Looks like she has a very nice long and lean figure too.  

Can't wait till the show starts to get to know these girls better!  I want to see if all my speculations and guesses are correct ;).

She looks really pretty!  Almost like Brooke Burns, the actress.  I love love love that outfit and would so want one except I am neither tall enough or lean/slender enough to wear it.  I definitely wouldn't do it justice.  I guess we can get it at ellelain??

omg - Simone's dress is horrible!  It's way too short and definitely more going on a date dress than interview dress .. . still very surprised she made it back.  I thought she was one of the weak ones.

Someone please warn me before posting a Stephanie pic ... bless her heart she scares me

• Love 1
(edited)
1 hour ago, dalgal214 said:

So agree! The word here is B - O - R - I - N - G...

Considering these girls are given classes and instructions on social media, I do not understand the lack of personality. I, personally, would have to conclude they don't have much of it too share with fans. They should take classes from someone like Jenna or even Kashara. 

If you have a job interacting with fans, then I don't understand why some DCCs have private instagrams. Considering they cut so deep last year, I was shocked that some of these girls made the team. 

Edited by TiaGrace
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, TiaGrace said:

So agree! The word here is B - O - R - I - N - G...

Considering these girls are given classes and instructions on social media, I do not understand the lack of personality. I, personally, would have to conclude they don't have much of it too share with fans. They should take classes from someone like Jenna or even Kashara. 

If you have a job interacting with fans, then I don't understand why some DCCs have private instagrams. Considering they cut so deep last year, I was shocked that some of these girls made the team. 

Kashara was actually private till like...around Christmas maybe? I know, because I kept checking LOL  She has been doing better the past six months with interactions but I thought she was weak on that for a while too.  Again, I know Holly P is polarizing but one of the reasons I love her is she feels like another one of the girls with what she shares and how she responds to like, everyone. 

And as much as I DO understand why they want to keep stuff private I can't help but agree with you that part of their job is to interact with fans...but it is a really fine line so I get it.  But Jenna is amazing!! I seriously feel like she is my friend IRL hahahaha

• Love 3
(edited)

Brooklyn, one of the finalists who was cut, posted this video of her practicing her solo. I think it looks pretty good...although I guess it doesn't really have a wow factor.

Edited by Dior99
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Dior99 said:

Brooklyn, one of the finalists who was cut, posted this video of her practicing her solo. I think it looks pretty good...although I guess it foesn't really have a wow factor.

I watched it without sound and it kind of just looked like she was practicing free style for the prelims.  

I'm a terrible judge at the solos though! She really is a cute little thing. How old is she?? 

1 hour ago, LaurenBrook said:

Kashara was actually private till like...around Christmas maybe? I know, because I kept checking LOL  She has been doing better the past six months with interactions but I thought she was weak on that for a while too.  Again, I know Holly P is polarizing but one of the reasons I love her is she feels like another one of the girls with what she shares and how she responds to like, everyone. 

And as much as I DO understand why they want to keep stuff private I can't help but agree with you that part of their job is to interact with fans...but it is a really fine line so I get it.  But Jenna is amazing!! I seriously feel like she is my friend IRL hahahaha

Totally ... I didn't think any of the newbies except for Holly were that engaging on social media.  Jenn K is great and really responsive.  I remember Morgan use to be really good at interacting with her "fans"

• Love 1
18 minutes ago, DCCFAN71 said:

Can someone tell me who won the fan vote. I tried to find it but it's too many pages ago? 

they aren't releasing it yet...i thought maybe i'd missed it too lol but apparently they are trying to keep it a secret this year till the show airs?

• Love 1
(edited)
21 minutes ago, DCCFAN71 said:

Can someone tell me who won the fan vote. I tried to find it but it's too many pages ago? 

As far as we all know, we don't know who won lol

Also, yesss to whoever said that Holly is good with interacting on social media. This is what made me love her in the first place, besides her awesome solo at finals.

Edited by heatherrrrz
1 hour ago, LaurenBrook said:

I watched it without sound and it kind of just looked like she was practicing free style for the prelims.  

I'm a terrible judge at the solos though! She really is a cute little thing. How old is she?? 

Yes, she's adorable. I guess you're right--it does kind of look free-style-ish. Not too sure how old she is. 

2 hours ago, Dior99 said:

Brooklyn, one of the finalists who was cut, posted this video of her practicing her solo. I think it looks pretty good...although I guess it doesn't really have a wow factor.

Hmmm...let's go through Kelli's 3 sacred commandments of a finals audition. Finalists, you must ingnite, you must excite, and you must delight. This solo is cute. Yet, I don't see it fulfilling all of Kelli's must have criteria. 

• Love 3
Just now, dccfan37 said:

Emily's dress from interviews

I still can't get over how much more glam Emily looks this time around!! She had that super blonde hair before, etc. She just looks so put together! She seriously has the prettiest 'action photos' too. 

I mean...I like her dress and she looks amazing in it.  But perhaps they would think it's too short? I question everything now LOL 

• Love 2
12 hours ago, JC123 said:

Also, I was just doing some digging about the test the finalists have to take; http://espn.go.com/espn/columns/story?id=4491594&columnist=reilly_rick&sportCat=nfl the article is a little bloggy but maybe this is where some of the girls have been failing I.e. Kelsey (so glad she's managed to get in TCC this year) maybe even Hunter? Something to think about anyway! 

Yeah, this was posted back in the day on TWOP.  It’s intense. I love that the football players couldn’t answer many of the questions.

I love Emily, her dress is adorable. Danielle's skirt kinda makes her look heavy there.

Emily has definitely stepped it up in the glam department. I hope she doesn't have crazy eyes and makes the team this time. 

2 hours ago, Dior99 said:

She had me until she did a big prep for...a single turn and an outside one at that. So all of two seconds lol. 

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, heatherrrrz said:

I love Emily, her dress is adorable. Danielle's skirt kinda makes her look heavy there.

Yeah .. I'm not a fan of her entire outfit.  It's very conservative which is great but she looks a bit like she came from work ... maybe she did?

• Love 4
15 hours ago, Oranaiche said:

We did, but this thread moves pretty fast, so I doubt everyone saw that. So yeah, there's a possibility that Erica or someone else could move up to the front, but I'm in the believe it when I see it camp right now. Jenn K is such a favorite, and she's going into her forth year, so if she stays for five, they can potentially have her at point for two years. Same as Holly.

What about a group leader being point...isn't that normally the case. Like, Jenna, Jessica and Dani are now 2nd year group leaders, along with Jenn K.  

• Love 1