Type keyword(s) to search

Alternate Episode Titles

Bubbacat remains the queen with "May We Bake Them Brown"  (May We Make Them Proud)

I like "Ma Gets Buck Rogered" (The Handyman)

And the plague episode (not that one, the other one), "Mutton, Mutton, who's got the mutton?"

And who could forget "Mr. Edwards Plays With His Monkey" (Blanche)

• Love 1

"Laura wants to date a boy much older than she is" episodes 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, etc etc.  Starting the first season with Johnny Johnson and ending when she finally married Almanzo. (Also know as Alamanzy... I like Houston's name for him better!!)

• Love 2

"Laura Befriends a Creepy Old Man" episodes 1,2,3,4,.......

And Pa and Ma let her go off alone with him with no worries. Until Pa freaks over her and Manly, who at least they knew and who was older but not a creepy recluse or anti-social loner.

• Love 3

I'm renaming "Country Girls" to "Ma Works Miracles With Her Yard Goods".

Was she working on those dresses for the girls all along, or are we supposed to believe that after Laura tells her about her fear of being laughed at, she takes apart an almost finished dress for herself, re-cuts it into two girls dresses, and sews them by hand in a matter of hours? Dresses with long sleeves, collars, and hand-bound button holes? By lamplight no less. All pressed and ready to wear by breakfast.

I sew, and it seems it would have been fairly difficult, if not impossible to re-cut all the pieces for those two dresses out of one already cut out dress. And even with a sewing machine with a automatic button-holer and electric light, I'd find it almost impossible time wise to make those two dresses in a matter of hours. But then, I'm not Ma Ingalls.

• Love 2

Just took a closer look at the dresses in "The Voice of Tinker Jones". They have ruffles all around the full hems. Even more unbelievable. It takes a looonnng time to hand sew a full hem and in order have gathers, you make it at least double the length of the skirt hem. Also, gathers at the sleeve tops. All from one cut up dress length?

I call BS.

• Love 2