Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E06: 206

Tara Ariano
  • Start Topic

I can think of jobs I have left for greener pastures, where my bosses absolutely were upset, felt I had left them high and dry, etc.

Still not the same thing.  However, if you had made a promise to your employer that you wouldn't leave and then did, you would have done a shitty thing.  The funny thing is that many people do sign employment contracts or noncompete agreements and if they break those they can get sued.  Yet, marriage contracts are looked at as being worth less than the paper they're written on.  Sad.

Edited by right
  • Love 1

That scene by the tree was awful. A member of my immediate family was raped by her fiance, years ago, when he was drunk and feeling insecure. It was all about having power over someone he was afraid of losing. She was recovering from surgery, and was in a weakened state as it was. I would be running far away from Noah, not marrying him. He really disgusts me now.

So I understand in some interview Sarah Treme said Noah and Allison were really true love. It makes me wonder what she has experienced in her life. 

Noah was disgusting and an asshole, as he always is. It is unbelievable Allison would stay with him.

Whitney is the worst, I would have thrown her out with the old woman.