Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E05: Halloween Walks Into A Bar

There were many more line flubs by just about everyone in the west coast episode, and it was pretty funny.

Shelley: "Trick or treat !!!   Apples and toothbrushes -- I'm a burn this place to the ground."

East Coast:

Danny (to Shelley): "Watch. Here. Shelley, let's practice. Pretend you're my girlfriend and try to say something that's going to hurt my feelings."

Shelley: "Ummmm.  At the Justin Beiber roast, Martha Stewart was funnier than you."

Danny: "She didn't write her stuff."

West Coast:

Danny (to Shelley): "Watch. We'll practice. Hey Shelley. Wanna pretend that you're my girlfriend and you say something that will criticize me."
Shelley: "I know you're shirtless because you think your body is a ten, but honey it's an eight. "

Danny: "I don't want to play this game any more."

I guess Tony Hawk couldn't hang around for the West Coast episode.

Bridgit Mendler was adorable as pizza rat, with an assist from Moe.

Brent: "Iceberg dead ahead."

Candice: "Oh my, captain of the Titanic.  I loved that movie."

Shelley: "I gotta say, that's much better than the year you went as a ghost with a boner."

Brent: "No. I went as a ghost, and then I met someone."

Shelley looked awesome in his Pooh bear costume. 

Meaghan Trainor: "Hey Pooh Bear. Got any honey for me."

Shelley: "Oh this sounds like a a sexual come on."

Meaghan Trainor: "Good. You're a smart bear too. I'd like to get my hand stuck in your jar if you know what I mean."

Shelley: "As long as that doesn't mean butt stuff, I'm in."

Edited by ottoDbusdriver

One of the things I'm liking about the live show are brief interludes with the musical guests; they're not too long to disrupt the flow of the show.

Last night's musical performance was also one of the few times when a ukulele/acoustic guitar conbo hasn't made me want to reach through the screen and punch them in their stupid hipster faces. Well played, Meghan Trainor and anonymous bearded guy!

Not one of their better episodes, but still funny. CANDLES! CANDLES! CANDLES!

I wish someone will teach Bridgit Mendler how to stage-kiss...whenever she and Justin kiss, Candice always looks kind of pained.

Not one of their better episodes, but still funny. CANDLES! CANDLES! CANDLES!

I wish someone will teach Bridgit Mendler how to stage-kiss...whenever she and Justin kiss, Candice always looks kind of pained.

Her stage hugs look awkward too. He's your boyfriend not a acquaintance.

This show is like a dream come true. I love bloopers reels on shows and this one has them baked in.

• Love 2

Her stage hugs look awkward too. He's your boyfriend not a acquaintance.

To be fair, she grew up on a Disney show, where passionate physical contact between boyfriend and girlfriend isn't exactly encouraged, so maybe that's something ingrained she has to overcome.

To be fair, she grew up on a Disney show, where passionate physical contact between boyfriend and girlfriend isn't exactly encouraged, so maybe that's something ingrained she has to overcome.

Of course she can grow out of it. But, its still awkward and someone should be addressing it behind the camera. Doesn't help that the first female lead has great sex appeal. That was a woman compared to the girl we often get here. I like her but it stands out.

Did they hype the shit out of Meaghan Trainor being the musical guest? I don't watch normal commercials, so I have no clue.

If not, that would be a waste of such a big guest star.

Also, it would be nice if D'Elia toned down his stage act once in a while, but I suppose that ship has long sailed.

One wishes he was annoying people in an Andy Kaufman like attempt towards metatextuality.

Sadly that's just not the case. He just IS annoying.

Of course she can grow out of it. But, its still awkward and someone should be addressing it behind the camera. Doesn't help that the first female lead has great sex appeal. That was a woman compared to the girl we often get here. I like her but it stands out.

It's odd. Mendler is so painfully young, it really shows sometimes. That said, I do think she's actually quite an attractive girl. Not nearly as overtly sexy as Briga Heelan, but she's curvier/more stacked, and that probably appeals a lot more to many people.

Edited by Kromm

Did they hype the shit out of Meaghan Trainor being the musical guest? I don't watch normal commercials, so I have no clue.

If not, that would be a waste of such a big guest star.

I watch only this show and "Grimm" on NBC (and "American Ninja Warrior in season [but on Esquire]), so I don't know either, but I get the impression that they don't really hype the musical guests, because the bands don't get a full performance.

Also, Candace and Justin are living together already? What happened to the house she won last season? The room above the bar is empty, since Shelley just moved in.

Edited by SmithW6079

Also, Candace and Justin are living together already? What happened to the house she won last season? The room above the bar is empty, since Shelley just moved in.

Haha, good thinking. Continuity isn't one of this show's strong points lol Remember the episode where they changed the name of the bar to Baby Bird's? Whatever happened to that?

And yeah, Meaghan Trainor was a good get. Maybe Ed Sheeran had something to do with it?

Are they even having sex?  They made sure to point out in the first ep this season that she wanted to take things slowly. So I would assume she's still living at the house she won, although it does seem like she's spending most of the nights we see her at Justin's.

Are they even having sex?  They made sure to point out in the first ep this season that she wanted to take things slowly. So I would assume she's still living at the house she won, although it does seem like she's spending most of the nights we see her at Justin's.

No, they just cuddle under their Secret Blanket (awwwww).

Miley Cyrus seems to have discovered the key to shedding that particular burden; perhaps she could offer some advice.