Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion Thread

Morrigan2575
  • Start Topic

Oh gosh, I can't remember which specific episode.

But Oliver had just gotten back to the lair still in his arrow costume IIRC, and Thea called asking something like "How close are you to the club?"

Oliver leans back in the chair, looks straight up at the ceiling and says' "Pretty close"...or something like that. I'll see if I can find the clip. That was ad-lib by Stephen

That was in 2x12, "Tremors"

• Love 4

That was in 2x12, "Tremors"

Ahh thanks! I knew it was in s2 but wasn't sure which episode

There is a fair amount of humor  in Tremors now that I think about it.

Oliver's pride in Felicity for hacking into the prison system

Felicity saying Oliver had on his angry face.

Oliver asking Roy if he had one of his hoodies and Roy saying 'Are you serious?' or something like that.

Felicity being pissed about being made Oliver's PA...

Edited by catrox14

Oh now see that is cruel.

I was watching Don't Trust the B in Apartment 23 the other day and Tom Amandes was in it and I had to have a moment of silence because of the  wasted opportunity...... Seriously, what the hell, Arrow?! Why would you wrap up that arc in 4 scenes?!?!?

Edited by wonderwall
  • Love 3

I wouldn't have thought anything of the photo if it hadn't come right after her apparent spur-of-the-moment decision to go brunette. I'm just not looking forward to how this revives the "See? She's not dead!" back-and-forth going on out there.

I wouldn't have thought anything of the photo if it hadn't come right after her apparent spur-of-the-moment decision to go brunette. I'm just not looking forward to how this revives the "See? She's not dead!" back-and-forth going on out there.

That back and forth is going to happen until 4x18 airs. Possibly 4x19 just in case they end 18 on a cliffhanger.

I do feel a little bad for her fans who see this as proof she isn't dead.

I think what KC is doing isn't right.

I understand posting old pictures to make it seem like you're still filming.

But that's not what she's doing.

Everything she is posting is hair related. One day she posts a brunette pic, the next a blonde one, then she's photographed with brown hair, then she posts a wig pic. It's the back and forth I don't appreciate.

• Love 2

KC posted a picture on Instagram and captioned it "Wig fitting": https://www.instagram.com/p/BDHAIXGFS31

I think she's being kind of cruel to LL/BC fans at this point. She's not fooling those who want to believe she's in the grave.

In this photo katie did not say it was not Arrow, but it is true that the back panel of a picture, there are many desktop masks. I remember that last year she was there for mask of black canary. I do not know what it is, maybe she's just trying a new haircut

They are trolling ERRRYONE at this point. I am so convinced. I trust nothing

If you can trust anyone it's that pap Ken Pursuit guy... He hasn't been anything else but 100% truthful so when he says Laurel is 100% dead dead, I'd tend to believe him :)

Everything she is posting is hair related. One day she posts a brunette pic, the next a blonde one, then she's photographed with brown hair, then she posts a wig pic. It's the back and forth I don't appreciate.

yes, except that she is brown hair in the picture, so not so ancient it

They are trolling ERRRYONE at this point. I am so convinced. I trust nothing

After what happened with The 100 I'm fairly positive the network would lose their shit if Arrow started trolling on social media.

• Love 4

After what happened with The 100 I'm fairly positive the network would lose their shit if Arrow started trolling on social media.

Eh. That's a whole other kettle of fish IMO.  That's the producer being an asshat about a highly sensitive issue.  This is an actor or actors trolling. I mean let's face it, we've done nothing but speculate on Laurel's status. That's all they really want is for us to talk about it.

Of course, maybe I'm just used to being trolled by Supernatural albeit they do it in pretty funny ways.  But that's just my opinion. I'm not saying Laurel isn't dead, but I'm not saying she is dead either.

• Love 2

She has always posted old pics, though. This isn't something new she's doing now that Laurel's been killed off. She's not trying to pass anything off as being recent. 

Edited by apinknightmare
  • Love 6

Like the oldest Cup 'o Noodles ever.

I legit LOL'd a lot at that and am still laughing. 

I'll bet Malcolm has some bottled Lazarus Pit water somewhere.

Ohhh...if that works on Vandal Savage...maybe Malcolm has some Tommy dust somewhere and he can add LP water to make a new Tommy.

#BringBackTommyMerlyn

Edited by catrox14
  • Love 2

I do not know if the answer was given but can anyone tell me how malcom resurrected  Vandal Savage??

We have never been shown.  All we saw was Malcolm scooping up some of the VS ash/dust.  In LoT we learned that unless Kendra or Carter (using a special weapon) kills VS, that he doesn't stay dead and somehow (and the somehow has NEVER been explained) having part of VS is enough to bring him back.  Personally the question I have is why isn't there like a dozen VS running around?  One from pile o dust VS, one from maybe a severed hand (the Dr. Who nod), another from some dripped blood.  Really, I don't think TPTB thought this through.  Magic pretty much is the answer.  That or because they said so. 

Edited by BkWurm1
  • Love 4

Google tells me that 'Monument Point' is the nearest army base to Star City. Oh, and it's also a city near Washington DC? Curious...

I'm gonna go with the army base.

Edited by Guest

Google tells me that 'Monument Point' is the nearest army base to Star City. Oh, and it's also a city near Washington DC? Curious...

I'm gonna go with the army base.

Ohhhhhhhh that sounds interesting... 

Episodes 418-421 all seem to have a lot of promise! Things are definitely speeding up

• Love 1

It sounds like somewhere you'd go for boring day trips. LOL.

Edited by Guest