Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion Thread

Morrigan2575
  • Start Topic

No they didn't... If I remember correctly the season 1 soundtrack has a track called "sins of the father" or something similar, but there isn't an episode of the same name.. until the latest S04 one.

Yes, sorry that's what I was remembering. Track 21 on the Season one soundtrack. Thank you.

If it is Laurel, Guggie's about the biggest dick at the CW. I don't like KC and can't stand LL, but for him to have said she didn't ask to be let out of her contract...bc they fired her ass? Publicly? That would be such a dick move, when it was Tumblr asks, not a journalist, so he didn't have to answer that question at all.

• Love 3

Does that mean I'm driving this thing??? :)

I always thought you were driving the train? :)

I'm enjoying the ride. It's a very entertaining journey so far.

Lol I'm still riding shotgun!

Backseat!!!! Always preferred it to Shotgun, too much responsibility when you're in the front.

Could KC be filming flashbacks?

I don't know how easy Lacefronts are to apply but it seems like a lot of work just to test a hair style.

I think it's just a fake layered longbob of her own hair. I had it done to my hair a couple of months ago for a party -- they roll and pin the back in a way that fakes it being short, and the front is layered, so it looks natural.

Full disclosure: my confidence that Laurel is in the grave took a bit of a hit when I realized that KC, EBR and SA all tweeted within half an hour of each other. Since the Paps said the main cast plus a few others were filming, it occurs to me that they all could have been on a break filming.

I still think there is more evidence that it is her than Lance but yeah, that was an unpleasent thought.

I'm gonna make cupcakes to mark the occasion. Salted caramel, because tears!

Full disclosure: my confidence that Laurel is in the grave took a bit of a hit when I realized that KC, EBR and SA all tweeted within half an hour of each other. Since the Paps said the main cast plus a few others were filming, it occurs to me that they all could have been on a break filming.

I still think there is more evidence that it is her than Lance but yeah, that was an unpleasent thought.

KC would be on set if it's an open casket funeral. :P

Edited by lemotomato
  • Love 3

They already used Sacrifice so I don't think they would use it again.

The S1 finale was called Sacrifice, guys.

Wasn't there already an episode called Sacrifice? S1?

Sorry, I forgot :( But it could be Sacrifice2?

Next choice is I second "Honorable". Although CanaryCry is just so fun to consider.

Honorable is nice option, since it would be a nice shout out to LL's profession, since if she had continued in her profession, I could have seen LL becoming a judge and they are called "Honorable".

Mourning is predictable so obviously its an option

I think it's just a fake layered longbob of her own hair. I had it done to my hair a couple of months ago for a party -- they roll and pin the back in a way that fakes it being short, and the front is layered, so it looks natural.

Let's go with that. No Lance Flashbacks.

I think that's the hair department on Arrow that she tagged.

Damn. Please tell me they aren't doing Lance flashback two episodes in a row. Why?

Unless....they are flashbacks with Dinah. Laurels relationship with Lance is well established so there is no point to flashbacks but Dinah relationship has hardly been shown.

• Love 3

I'm gonna make cupcakes to mark the occasion. Salted caramel, because tears!

KC would be on set if it's an open casket funeral. :P

Please.. a Buckles death requires something far more tastier and fancier!.. it needs to have the holy quad: Chocolate, Coffee, Alcohol and Dough (sort of). sooo, i'm thinking.... A chocolate soufflé, with a Rum/Ameratto flavored Valrhona Dulcey chocolate ganache ball, a coffee anglaise sauce, and a Caramel IC with a chocolate sauce swirl mixed in.

And now I am hungry!

I saw "Aftermath" suggested, if the death does happen at the end of 418?

That would be me..

Edited by foreverevolving

You guys need to prepare yourselves. We're heading into Lance family heavy episodes. Again. They've forgotten this is supposed to be the Year of Diggle. What a load of nonsense that was. We've literally heard nothing about Digg.

• Love 21

The haircut could mean many things:

- Lance flashback (although 2 Lance flashbacks for his death seems REALLY excessive especially with how much of a nonentity he is)

- Laurel's trying a new look for Lance's funeral

- KC wants to try something new with her hair because LL died and she's not on Arrow anymore (Because KC did turn blonde when she became BC, why would she switch back to brunette?)

- It might not even be Arrow related and something she just wanted to try

You guys need to prepare yourselves. We're heading into Lance family heavy episodes. Again. They've forgotten this is supposed to be the Year of Diggle. What a load of nonsense that was. We've literally heard nothing about Digg.

To be fair, it's the stupid PR who said this was Year of the Diggle, none of the EPs or writers have ever said that. Year of Diggle can wait till next year when LL dies. :p

• Love 4

I think that's the hair department on Arrow that she tagged.

Damn. Please tell me they aren't doing Lance flashback two episodes in a row. Why?

Unless....they are flashbacks with Dinah. Laurels relationship with Lance is well established so there is no point to flashbacks but Dinah relationship has hardly been shown.

Back to back LL heavy flashback episodes seem a small price to pay for her being honorably killed off the show :)

Plus there is only so much spelunking they can do before the tattoo loses its glow :)

• Love 3

To be fair, it's the stupid PR who said this was Year of the Diggle, none of the EPs or writers have ever said that. Year of Diggle can wait till next year when LL dies. :p

This is also the same stupid PR team that said s10 of SPN would be Year of the Deanmon....spoilers!

that lasted 3 episodes....

Please.. a Buckles death requires something far more tastier.. it needs to have the holy quad: Chocolate, Coffee, alcohol and dough. sooo... a chocolate soufflé, with a piece of Rum/Ameratto flavored ganache ball swimming in a coffee anglaise sauce served with Caramel IC with a chocolate sauce swirl in it.

But I want to finish making them in time for the West Coast feed! 

Your dessert sounds amazing. You should make it!

She tweeted something about the Oscars earlier. Maybe she is going to an after party and is trying out hairstyles.

Lol I was actually thinking the dead party might stick around for flashbacks so the party is on set longer but know that I see it happening I don't want it (flashbacks that is).

She tweeted something about the Oscars earlier. Maybe she is going to an after party and is trying out hairstyles.

Lol I was actually thinking the dead party might stick around for flashbacks so the party is on set longer but know that I see it happening I don't want it (flashbacks that is).

I guess we'll see on Sunday what her hair looks like at the Oscars or whatever party she's going to in relation to the Oscars :)

My first thought was "Warrior". That would apply to Quentin, Laurel or Diggle.

Canary Cry applies to both Laurel and Quentin, especially if Sara returns to mourn his death with Laurel.

We need to know if CL is filming in this one.

OK, sorry to rewind this thing but a lot of folks here have posted why they think Laurel should be the one in the grave. I'm curious to hear from people who think she shouldn't be in the grave. I'd love to hear actual reasons beyond "She's the Black Canary" or "Because comics." What does Laurel bring to the team? What does KC bring to the show? And lastly, should this be discussed here or in the Laurel thread. It's not really spoiler but more of a character discussion.

• Love 3

OK, sorry to rewind this thing but a lot of folks here have posted why they think Laurel should be the one in the grave. I'm curious to hear from people who think she shouldn't be in the grave. I'd love to hear actual reasons beyond "She's the Black Canary" or "Because comics." What does Laurel bring to the team? What does KC bring to the show? And lastly, should this be discussed here or in the Laurel thread. It's not really spoiler but more of a character discussion.

Took this to the LL thread

Deleted. 

As you can see above I posted something and then deleted it. Primarily because I thought it was both mean and hilarious at the same time. I mean I think it goes too far but at the same time I'm not gonna lie I did laugh. If posters think its too wrong I will take it down. If this goes against any posting policies just let me know. I'm not trying to offend anyones favorite character just posting something I saw on Twitter and got a chuckle out of it. (Posted at 12:03 am anyone who had a like it was for the episode title. The picture or the above comments were not posted at that time. Just for clarification purposes) Here goes:

CcMGYKTWIAITlqI.jpg

If they go poetic could it be "Journey's End"?

I like that!

Edited by Ann Mack
  • Love 6

So are Poppy & Laurel going to die in the same episode so we can get parallel poor choices & double the funeral fun the following week?

OQ crying in two timelines... oh how I can't wait...

• Love 1

All reports point 4x18 being the death episode. SA's tweet. The timing. 4x19 seems to have the funeral scene and I can't see both happening in the same episode.

If it were Lance, isn't the lack of Donna weird? 

I don't see them breaking up Donna and Lance right before he would die. I would think they would want to play that out as much as possible for the greatest impact. It seems like they filmed the burial scenes and CR wasn't filming. How could Donna miss his funeral?

• Love 1

If Donna isn't shooting 419 I think that would make or break whether it's Quentin or not. If Donna's there it's most likely Quentin in the grave. If she isn't, then it's not him (of that I'm 99% sure), and if CR goes back to Vancouver to shoot episode 20 then it's definitely not Quentin in the grave. 

• Love 1

If Donna isn't shooting 419 I think that would make or break whether it's Quentin or not. If Donna's there it's most likely Quentin in the grave. If she isn't, then it's not him (of that I'm 99% sure), and if CR goes back to Vancouver to shoot episode 20 then it's definitely not Quentin in the grave.

I thought of this, but wouldn't Donna go to Laurel's funeral to support Quintin?

• Love 1

I thought of this, but wouldn't Donna go to Laurel's funeral to support Quintin?

According to show logic, no. Because girlfriends and even fiancees of the father aren't important when it comes to matters with one's offspring. Just the biological mother.

Edited by lemotomato
  • Love 20

Just proposing here:

4x16 Broken Hearts we get a marriage scene probably as a bait and switch to trap Cupid.

4x17 Beacon Of Hope could Oliver & Felicity possibly be getting together or Oliver getting back into the Mayoral race? There was that set up with tables and balloons someone posted. Isn't Bug Eyed Bandit in this episode?

4x18 Eleven Fifty Nine could possibly be the time of death

4x19 Redacted could actually be the funeral and emotional portion for the cast 

Interesting!

4x16 Broken Hearts we get a marriage scene probably as a bait and switch to trap Cupid.

4x17 Beacon Of Hope could Oliver & Felicity possibly be getting together or Oliver getting back into the Mayoral race? There was that set up with tables and balloons someone posted. Isn't Bug Eyed Bandit in this episode?

I'm guessing the mopey "I can't save my relationship" comes in 4x16 and it also includes the seemingy forced wedding ceremony in which Oliver potentially delivers his planned vows. Apart from the 4x16 promo, which could definitely include footage from later episodes, everything indicates that Oliver is vitally hurt and fighting for his life in 4x17. Coming back from that, it could make sense that he decides to fight for things that make up his life and not just to survive. Hopefully, he rallies himself up then and goes after the candidacy and Felicity then.

• Love 4

I'm a little confused over the SS posted in the BTS thread. Who/what/where/when was shooting? :D

It seemed like everyone was there. David/Emily/Stephen/Willa/KC/Paul/Katrina (I didn't hear about Dinah though)...

EBR/DR/PB didnt' stop by with the fans apparently they were really busy whereas KC/SA/KL did. At least, that's what I got!

It seemed like everyone was there. David/Emily/Stephen/Willa/KC/Paul/Katrina (I didn't hear about Dinah though)...

EBR/DR/PB didnt' stop by with the fans apparently they were really busy whereas KC/SA/KL did. At least, that's what I got!

But what scene were they filming? The funeral?