Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion Thread

Morrigan2575
  • Start Topic

I'm going with a time loop - like once their mission is complete they both run to Oliver and Felicity and tell them they HAVE to make up. No, no the future of the city depends upon it! :)

That would be hilarious. But guyzzz, if you break up, the city goes to hell, Oliver loses an arm and can't do any personal grooming any more. It's terrible! Get back together. Do it for the universe!

• Love 11

Raisa deathwatch!!!

I can and have accepted many things from these writers but if they bring back Raisa only to kill her... that might be the final straw!! :)

I've been waiting 4 years for her to return... I will not have my hopes dashed in the blink of a gravestone. Fingers crossed Raisa is baking happily in some little kitchen of SC while she waits for the Olicity babies to nanny.

• Love 1

So Oliver doesn't forgive MM for outing his son in the same episode Thea has a heart to heart with Malcolm? This is such a mess LOL. MAKE UP YOUR MINDS, QUEENS!

Edited by Angel12d
  • Love 2

Well its about time something MM does comes back to him!

Anyway it doesn't excuse MM actions... but Thea did make the choice to train with him knowing what he was. She wanted to never be weak or vulnerable again. Nobody forced her into that limo. Sometimes you have to be careful what you ask for and who you ask it from.

William on the other hand is an innocent 10yr old boy, that is crossing a pretty big line to give him over to sociopath because you're angry at someone. Its pretty amoral to use children as collateral.

I can see why OQ might have reached his breaking point with MM over William and not Thea.

• Love 2

As an aside, I'm not even watching tonight, but still drinking in solidarity with all those who are watching. PROCHNOST!

Inspired by all of you, I made brownies and buttercream frosting as my reward once I watch.  Stupid me though, this show is already punishing me since I managed to dump the whole unmixēd bowl all over the kitchen.  Fine powder  mix everywhere plus the eggs landed half in the baking dish drawer.  Spent longer cleaning up the first attempt than it took to bake the second and the night is only going to get worse.

• Love 3

Well, so far nothing has made me cringe aside from Saint Laurel, rising to comfort the woman who cheated with her boyfriend. LOL it's so transparent.

Everything else has been fine so far, you know, except William being missing for 48 hours and Samantha has only just turned up to ask Oliver. Yikes. So bad.

Edited by Angel12d

I picture Stephen's thought bubble

"This is terrible. Say your lines. This is the worst. Say your lines. You have a child to feed.  Say your lines.  This is the stupidest thing. What did I do. Say your lines."

ell, so far nothing has made me cringe aside from Saint Laurel, rising to comfort the woman who cheated with her boyfriend. LOL it's so transparent.

I literally yelled, "Oh look it's Saint Laurel" LOL

• Love 4

Et tu Digg? No, you send your lame spawn far, far away never to be seen or heard from again.

Man, they are really trying to sell this lie, and nope, nopity nope nope. Not working, Idiots In Charge, Not working. 

Edited by calliope1975
  • Love 3

Trololol look at the narrative letting everyone react to the news without reservation, except Felicity.

Oh course cause Ol meanie is gonna dump his ass for holding the truth How dare she rightfully be mad SMH FUCK YOU GUGGENSTUPID and MERICLE

Okay now I'm pissed off. Literally everyone is fine with it. Hello Felicity, might want to watch out for that bus that's coming your way.

I'm not even watching right now and IM PISSED!! #TeamFelicity Fuck Dig Laurel and Thea no actually Fuck the writers

I can't even hate this. I'm just embarrassed by all of it (and I'm quite the connoisseur of cheese.) The twisting of motives, the fights, the acting. This is not good. 

I've decided this not an actual episode of Arrow. It's like that horrible backdoor pilot attempt of Bloodlines on SPN.  This is the literal worst episode of Arrow ever and no one is acting like themselves so this is not an episode of Arrow.

I'm calling this "Saint Laurel meets Vixen"

I TOLD YOU.

You did.  LOL I was trying to give benefit.

• Love 2

Everyone! Please don't drink when you hear MY SON. I like you all, and you would all die of alcohol poisoning. 

That and 30 seconds with an idiot kid playing with superhero dollies is what SA thought was worth ruining Olicity over.

• Love 2

That and 30 seconds with an idiot kid playing with superhero dollies is what SA thought was worth ruining Olicity over.

Eh, I don't think that's quite fair to SA.  He made a suggestion; he didn't write or conceive the stupidity of the arc.

• Love 3