Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion Thread

Morrigan2575
  • Start Topic

Or actually if, as I read somewhere that SA said, 3x20 takes place mostly/almost everything in Nanda Parbat, maybe Roy is alive and got left behind in SC for the B/C plots with Laurel and Palmer vigilante-ing and burning Starling City to the ground saving the city, no experience and actual skills necessary.

Yeah, maybe that's it. Because if he was going to be pitted, wouldn't they need to show his body? So, he'd at least have to be on set, even if he was "dead." 

Maybe Roy's in ICU which would explain Oliver's skulking and CH's absence.  I think the BTS photos of the 4 Team Arrow members were the 1st day of shooting.

Or Arrow work might refer to Paleyfest or ADR work. :(

If he's alive but getting pitted I guess the death is the Foundry in present and maybe Akio in FBs.

Edited by Sunshine
  • Love 1

If we have no more present day deaths, or near deaths, I will be LEGIT shocked because these guys don't know how to write without offing people for drama. . . I mean, other than DJ douchebag, they are going on 6 episodes without the death of a character.

Although we are pretty sure akio's a goner :(

• Love 2

So, I was looking at the PaleyFest trailer and I think Oliver is actually not in jail in that pic that SA posted. I think he's inside the Dept. of Corrections van that was in the spoiled pictures with Roy dressed as Arrow. Because Quentin is making the whole "You, Mr. Queen, are not a hero. You're a villain" speech in the van. After which, I think Roy dresses up as Arrow to stop the van/get Oliver out/make sure that Arrow and Oliver are seen at the same time. Then Roy is unhooded by Quentin and he might be the one who gets arrested, instead?

Also, there are, if my eyes are not deceiving me, 4 people dressed in the Arrow costume in the wide shot of the Arrow vs. Arrow clip. One of them is obviously Oliver and the other that blonde dude. The others might be Roy fighting another one who could be dressed as Arsenal/another Arrow or two others dressed as Arrow, all fighting Oliver. Maybe, since Quentin is hell-bent on arresting the Arrow, Ra's actually sends in a bunch of LoA-ers dressed as Arrow to wreak havoc on the city and confuse Quentin/CCPD on who the real Arrow really is. Because didn't SA say that Ra's is a different villain in that he actually wants to make sure that Oliver is alive so that Oliver can take his place?

ETA: Actually, it looks like all the 3 other Arrows are fighting the Arrow/Oliver at the same time.

Edited by SleepDeprived

Lmao all I can think of with that is "Wifey pls notice me! I just want you to love me again! Wifey look I'm shirtless for you!" :p

Also, this has been the first shirtless scene since 3.09. God bless.

He was shirtless in 3.10-3.11 while recovering.  I think it is the key to his regenerative abilities.  He survived Ra's's sword because he's just too damn pretty to die.

Happy to see the return of shirtless, Foundry training though.

I have speculation regarding Stephen's connection between the goodbye scene in 3.09 and 3.20.  The big thing that was left hanging for me there was Oliver's statement that he would basically do anything Felicity asked of him.  Now, I particularly loved that line because the context implied that he knew she would never ask him to do something counter to his ideals.  But I can see Felicity bringing it back up in 3.20, if they really get a good heart-to-heart.  I'm not sure what she would ask.  "Please, pit _______."  "Don't pit ________."  "Don't be Ra's."  I'm not sure.

I could see that being a good point of drama for the characters and the relationship.  Either it's a big ask, and Oliver does it and things shift greatly, or Oliver doesn't do it, thus proving just one more way in which he "loves her" but doesn't really love her.  I really hope it's not the second one.

• Love 4

I think SA said Oliver will do things he never did before in ep 20 so, he'd probably do what we'd say he wouldn't I.e. open up? Do what Felicity says, although he normally does, would be a good guess instead of ignoring her.

I'm beginning to think I need to watch this episode and I was planning not to.

• Love 1

This showed up in my twitter timeline:

CAPvckoUMAAYlPX.jpg

So at least there's that? Being positive about this show hurts my brain, tbh.

Im glad they found money in the make-up budget to allow OQ to be shirtless again! Less lasers & more skin, is always a better approach. I thought Id have to wait until a ceremonious duel on a mountaintop again!

Edited by kismet
  • Love 5

Yeah i'm like 100% sure that Ray 'saves' her in this scene. That orange blinking light in the background is the same one in this gif:

ALSO this.. Apparently he can't punch someone to save his life. Regardless, Ray isn't a fighter. He relies on tech so he really shouldn't even try the hand to hand combat thing. Seriously, he wants to become a hero, yet he didn't even bother training? SMH:

Because training is no longer a prerequisite for vigilante/hero training that is so last year. In the new modern world of Arrow you only need a shiny new suit & mask. No wonder MM is in such a bad mood, he spent how many years training only to be stuck livng with his daughter likely under her house arrest. Heck you can now be the first choice to lead the infamous league of assassins by losing a duel only if u happen to not die by your mortal wounds thx to some magical herbs & smart "friends". I mean they really have made it seem just too easy to save the world in this new Arrowverse. At least on the Flash you had to be near the particle explosion to get your jumpstart on hero/villian journey. Makes you wonder why the EPs are so dismissive when people ask about Felicity becoming a hero, I mean they've proven this season it doesn't take much...

Edited by kismet
  • Love 3

Bringing this over from an article I posted in the spin-off thread

Berlanti—who is also executive-producing CBS’ Supergirl pilot with Kreisberg, Schechter and Ali Adler—stresses that the new project would be quite different than what we’re used to. “I only want to do them when I know that they’ll feel distinct from the other shows we’re doing,” he says. “This is really its own thing.”

this is why I don't think they're turning Arrow into an ensemble or team up show. They now have a team up show and really need to make it different from Arrow/Flash in order to stand on it's own.

As for SA's comment about changing Arrow on a Grassroots level, I come up with a few possibilities.

1. Super powers. Arrow was basically sold as a Dark Knight type show, real and gritty not comic book-y with a No Powers rule. I know people will say they already broke that rule but if they went full on super powers (rings, aliens, metas, Lazarus pits, clones, cyborgs/androids, magic) that would be a Grassroots change, IMO.

2. Starling City, one of the fundamental aspects of Arrow is Oliver's mission to save SC from corruption (sound familiar? ) . If they took SC out of the equation, made Arrow go global or fighting not corruption and bad people but organizations (ARGUS, HIVE, LOA, etc) that to me would be a grassroots change.

3. Kind of tied to 1 & 2, Robert Queen isn't dead. Oliver being traumatized by Robert's death and dedicating himself to saving SC and correcting Robert's mistakes was a core aspect of S1 and formed the Hood/Arrow. Making Robert S4 Big Bad would be a change at a grassroots level but I do admit it's a bit weak.

4. Getting rid of the flashbacks. The premise of Arrow is that we get to see both Oliver's current journey and flashbacks of his missing years and how he became the Hood/Arrow. if they were to stop/limit the past story, not tie it directly to the current Season's story that would be a fundamental change, IMO.

5. Going from Singular Hero's journey to a true ensemble/team up show is a fundamental change. While I don't think they'll go there it certainly qualifies as a grassroots level change in the show.

• Love 4

Would lightening up Oliver (and the tone of the show) as he grows closer to the Green Arrow persona be considered a grassroots change?

@Morrigan2575 I also wondered if they might be going global since HIVE is supposed to be a big player in S4.

Edited by Sunshine
  • Love 3

Would lightening up Oliver (and the tone of the show) as he grows closer to the Green Arrow persona be considered a grassroots change?

Could be, but if we go from this hopeless, depressed, considering-Ra's-offer Oliver to a more Green Arrow Oliver, I'm going to be pissed that we'll miss that development on screen too. I'M NOT BUYING MORE COMICS TO SEE IT.

• Love 4

@Morrigan2575 I also wondered if they might be going global since HIVE is supposed to be a big player in S4.

I wish but these people seem to love beaten down, tortured hero Oliver. I don't think Oliver is allowed to be happy or fun. :-(

Kind of reminds me of Wheden, a happy Buffy is a boring Buffy. Bullshit! I only liked Buffy (the character) when she was happy/funny/quippy Buffy.

• Love 2

From MG's PaleyFest interview, it sounds to me like Oliver tells Team Arrow about Ra's offer, the team assumes he rejected the offer, and Oliver makes his decision in 3x16.  I think he accepts the offer (my speculative conclusion from MG's cryptic comments).

If Oliver becomes the next Ra's, it should be a short-lived tenure.  Doesn't whoever defeats Ra's take over the LOA?   So Oliver orders the LOA to stop killing.  Then, if this were a logical show, a LOA member with years of training would challenge Oliver immediately, Oliver would lose that duel, and this assassin would become the new head of the LOA.  (Oliver as Ra's should face a constant string of challenges from LOA members.)

I don't like Ray Palmer and I hate to defend him.  But the arguments about him relying on the suit to become a superhero (versus Oliver's years of training) remind me of that argument between Steve Rogers and Tony Stark in The Avengers.  Tony doesn't have much physical training either and relies on his Iron Man suit and tech to fight (tho' RDJ indisputably has tons more charisma than BR):

Steve Rogers: "Big man in a suit of armour. Take that off, what are you?"
Tony Stark: "Genius, billionaire, playboy, philanthropist."

I was wondering if Nyssa might be becoming a regular in S4. (Pure speculation). I wondered if they might do a Laurel/Nyssa/Thea team.

How's this for wild speculation about the start of season 4 - Oliver is in Nanda Parbat as the new Ra's.  Diggle is with ARGUS.  Roy is dead.  The new Team Arrow is all female - Laurel, Nyssa and Thea as the brawn and Felicity as the brains.  (Quentin is their police ally because, duh, Laurel is on the vigilante team.) Eventually Oliver returns, but season 4 tests out a possible BOP type spin-off with Laurel/Nyssa/Thea.  After all, Arrow is now the launching pad for new shows in the same universe.

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 5

It seems like everything that comes out is giving me more questions. And not in a good way.

Can someone clear something up for me? Which episode is it that Cisco and Joe come over to Starling City? I know it has to be 318-319, but I'm having a hard time fitting it in to what we know so far.

We're on the same boat. Like, until yesterday I was sure that the metahuman would be in 318, so he had to be the one in the Arrow suit.*headdesk*

318 and 319 are a giant mix for me as well ahah, but I think Joe and Cisco are in 319, if only because the ep description for 318 doesn't mention them at all, and I guess it would?

The only reason I'm hesitant to believe that Oliver accepts Ra's offer is because he's around in Starling City for the next four episodes. I guess he could ask Ra's for time to get his affairs in order, but then there's the issue of Lance going after Oliver. Right now he's pissed, but what gets him to the point of wanting to catch him and calling him a villain? Does Ra's send the other Arrow to Starling start doing terrible things to punish Oliver for not accepting his offer, or to make life so miserable in Starling that his only choice is to go to Nanda Parbat? Or is the random Arrow coming around (or Arrows, since some have pointed out there might be more than one) just a coincidence that sends the cops after him right when he's trying to get Starling situated to leave and secures the notion that he has to leave and can't change his mind about becoming Ra's? 

When Stephen Amell said that the number of masked heroes at the end of the season would greatly influence Oliver's outlook on things, I honestly thought that meant he was going to fight for Oliver Queen, now I'm guessing it makes him think he can do some good outside of Starling City as (I can't even believe I'm going to type this) the leader of the LoA. I really hope that's not where it's going and we find out in the last episode that Oliver's agreeing to do this is some ploy to bring Ra's down. Otherwise, I don't know.

Edited by apinknightmare
  • Love 1

I have to wonder how that works though.  I know SA mentioned getting fitted for a special suit.  He also said in KCCC Q&A that he may or may not be donning a villain's outfit.  Is it for deceptive purposes?  Or are Thea, Malcolm, Diggle & Felicity joining the LOA too?  I am not sure where LL is.  I also thought he was going to fight for Oliver Queen. 

I think someone up thread said maybe the 3.09-3.20 parallel wasn't an ILY so much as the "if it's you asking" and Felicity asks him not to join the LOA.  Perhaps he helps Nyssa stage a coup?

• Love 1

I guess maybe Ra's could kidnap Quentin to compel him to stop going after the Arrow, and the fact that the guy who recruited his daughter to be an assassin asks him to stop going after a vigilante makes him want to do it more? But then how is Ra's even remotely a villain? Just because he's strikes "fear" into the hearts of these people without ever showing us why they would really fear him? 

Do some of those pics look like the upstairs of verdant? Esp the 2nd one?

It's a power plant or some other kind of industrial structure. You can see it better in other shots.

My gut reaction when I heard the parallel between 3.9 & 3.20 was that it was the "if its you asking, ill do it". Of course, I went a little dark & thought the writers may use it to blame FS for him going w/ MM. But that was a weak moment of bitterness & dark hypothesizing. The OQ that I believe is true to character would not use that line to blame FS. @sunshine, I do prefer your interpretation that maybe he reconsiders his choice or willingness to become Ras Ollie Agul because FS asks him not to do it. I don't think she'll pull that card in 16, but she could put it out in 20. Wasn't that the same episode number in s2 when she told him she believed in him and that he had a choice to save this time around and not be a killer again. It kinda parallels & dovetails perfectly. It just fits the mood of the season & the current relationships. Even if FS rejects him, moves on, never tells him how she feels, never realizes how she feels - I still feel that OQ is so in love with her that he would do just about anything she asked of him. If my memory is still good, I do not believe he has once gone against a direct request from her. She's just never asked him to do/not do something in a very long time. Her last request was to stop dangling maybes and he did that. He still let his feelings show at times, but he has not once asked her to consider a different type of relationship with him since e1. So if she really pulls the "please do not do this, Im asking you", I wonder what he'll do, cuz how can you get out of commitment to Ras when you might have already said yes? I do think OQ will accept the offer, it has been talked about in press interviews that it is not really an offer, but more a demand. So it will be interesting to see how he finagles his way out of his new commitment. 

So Ray is just right out in the open, in broad daylight, huh? Is he going to do this publicly?

On the same note, I wondered last night if the big change would be something as simple as OQ being publicly outed. We've talked about it before, so I know it might not feel that big to us, but it would change the show on a fundamental level. Not sure why that would make the trailer for S4 so exciting though.

• Love 1

I don't know if 3x20 is a parallel of 3x09. I'm sure the fan didn't have a bunch of scripts SA could choose from. 3x20 could just be a really good Olicity scene that he wanted the fan to take note of the episode. I could easily see it as a parallel given the circumstances, but I wouldn't take him writing it there as proof it is. 

Ray looks like Deputy Andy from Eureka in the last pic that tv echo just posted.

eQldy6g.jpg

For those unfamiliar with Eureka, Deputy Andy is a robot.

Ray is totally Deputy Andy.

I do think OQ will accept the offer, it has been talked about in press interviews that it is not really an offer, but more a demand. So it will be interesting to see how he finagles his way out of his new commitment. 

He must just ask Ra's for some time to get his affairs in order, and that's why he's still around in Starling City after 3x16. But MG said that Ra's was going to make Oliver long for the days of Slade wreaking havoc on his life - did he just mean that he was going to punish Oliver into accepting (because he can say no, he'll just have to fight him again/die) to the point where he won't want to keep his life in Starling? I figure he's got to try to get out of it in order to make the end of this season even remotely suspenseful, so I guess there will be another big duel? Although I wonder why Oliver can't just accept the offer and then turn the League over to someone else once Ra's is out? Are they going to introduce some weird-ass kind of blood oath or some kind of supernatural thing where he would literally die if he didn't relinquish the title by the approved means? IDK.

Edited by apinknightmare
  • Love 1

Those photos of BR & the Atom suit. Oh my goodness, I don't know where to begin. They are just horrible! I truly do not know who runs the PR dept for these shows because those have to be some of the worst angled stills to release, they are not flattering. Now, I know I am not a professional PR maven or photoeditor - but Ive had some hands-on experience cropping photos in high school & have watched enough ANTM to know about angles. And those are just not good. Same thing witht he new SA Arrow poster last week with is weird mid-action (mind you not a cool action), just sorta a mid step pose & OQ constipated facial expression. SA & BR are very handsome & attractive men, how is it that the PR dept can't seem to release photos that do them even a smidgen of justice. Its a very visual world now, and social media/visual artist are killing it out there with some of the fan art & memes. How is it that the people who are getting paid to do this job have not managed to pick up some pointers?

And to answer the @cwAtom's question - Yes I am excited, excited that the suit will be spinning far far away from Arrow and onto its own show, hopefully not too dependent on Arrow.

• Love 3

Ray looks like Deputy Andy from Eureka in the last pic that tv echo just posted.

eQldy6g.jpg

For those unfamiliar with Eureka, Deputy Andy is a robot.

GOD, now I wish Kavan Smith was playing Palmer.  I'd be his #1 fangirl too.

Edit: also, are they doing a mix of Iron Man and Booster Gold with Palmer? I'm assuming everyone knows it's him in the suit, and the waving reeks of Booster Gold. At least if Palmer were doing it for fame and publicity I'd respect him as a character, because he would have motivation.

Edited by dancingnancy

Is it possible Oliver refuses Ra's offer in 316, then 318-319-320 is Ra's making his life a complete hell*, so he goes back on the answer and accepts it in sometime during 320? Especially after someone dies?

* I'm assuming 317 is not Ra's because it's Suicide Squad + Arrow vs. Robocop.

• Love 4

He must just ask Ra's for some time to get his affairs in order, and that's why he's still around in Starling City after 3x16. But MG said that Ra's was going to make Oliver long for the days of Slade wreaking havoc on his life - did he just mean that he was going to punish Oliver into accepting (because he can say no, he'll just have to fight him again/die) to the point where he won't want to keep his life in Starling? I figure he's got to try to get out of it in order to make the end of this season even remotely suspenseful, so I guess there will be another big duel? Although I wonder why Oliver can't just accept the offer and then turn the League over to someone else once Ra's is out? Are they going to introduce some weird-ass kind of blood oath or some kind of supernatural thing where he would literally die if he didn't relinquish the title by the approved means? IDK.

I don't know either the mythology & prophecies seem to change due to "PLOT", so I guess they'll figure some loophole whenever they decide what they want to do for the moment (MG is a lawyer afterall, no offense to lawyers, they just seem to know how to find the loopholes).

TBH, at this point after the wedding, unless things drastically change for the better, I can't see why OQ wouldn't at least give the whole Ras thing a try. His life is looking pretty bleak & at least w/ LoA he can make a global impact. Plus he probably feels he needs to do it so that he can protect those he loves from the League & himself. That somehow this is his penance for all the evils he did. Its crappy logic, but it is in his manpain wheelhouse. As for why he is in SC & not NP, well Ill go with their favorite answers "reasons". Perhaps that is why Lance comes after him, because as the new leader of LoA he has to answer for their crimes thereby being a "villain". Or perhaps OQ never fully commits to Ras and just spends a few episodes dangling maybes (also a major OQ talent/skill) until Ras finally has enough of his angst BS & just reins hell & brimstone on him until he caves in 20 or 21. They are filming 21 now I think, so maybe well get some more mini hints. The mentions about his possible new wardrobe fitting & haircut makes me think that he will be undergoing some type of ritual. Which could be good or bad.

Edited by kismet

Is it possible Oliver refuses Ra's offer in 316, then 318-319-320 is Ra's making his life a complete hell*, so he goes back on the answer and accepts it in sometime during 320? Especially after someone dies?

Yeah, that could be it too. 

From the latest video interviews from PaleyFest (posted in the Spoilers thread)...

CH:  Roy is not done lying to Thea.

-- Colton confirmed that Thea now knows that Roy is Arsenal, so what else could he be hiding?

PB:  We'll see in 3x16 "the effect" the Sara lie had on Quentin's relationship with the Arrow.  Coming up, Quentin will cross over to The Flash and "hang out with Detective West."  When things start getting "a bit weird, a bit spooky" (with not just superheroes but also supervillains), Quentin can't quite register it, but when he starts to see "a bit of that world, we'll see how he reacts to it."

-- It looks like Quentin survives for at least the next few episodes.

JB:  "Malcolm's always got something up his sleeve."  Right now, he's in a transitional place - "he's the troubled hero, he's the villain, he's also the father."  Like all the other characters on the show, he's trying to decide "what is our place, what we are here for... Will he become an amalgamation of the three or will he just become one?"  He's heartbroken that his daughter has rejected him - for a dad, "that's huge."

-- I'm speculating that Malcolm sacrifices himself for Thea in some way by the end of this season.

KC:  "Through the end of this season, going into next season, we'll see [Laurel] sort of hone in her craft and sort of become a bit more of a superhero and not necessarily just sorta messy."  Laurel has this anger inside her and still has this addictive personality, so being the BC is an outlet for her rage and becomes her "main lifeline".  In season 2, Sara gave fans a taste of the Canary. and Laurel had to spiral downward so that she could rise back up.

-- So it looks like Laurel will be back in Season 4.  (It also sounded like Katie was really not happy about the delay in making her the BC but has accepted it.)

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 1

SA said in 3.16 he doesn't give a hard no.  He asks for time to consider it.  If Maseo shows up in SC in 3.17, I assume Ra's is looking for a final answer.  Either he doesn't give it or he refuses which prompts the Quentin kidnapping and the Arrow look-a-like to make Oliver's life hell.

In what world - other than his own mind - would anyone consider Malcolm a hero, troubled or otherwise?!

• Love 5

In what world - other than his own mind - would anyone consider Malcolm a hero, troubled or otherwise?!

Seriously. It's not like he was a hero and fell from grace by being driven to vengeance for his wife's death. He was always a shitty person and the one thing he did that could've been considered heroic was going after Thea during the siege, but that's, you know, voided by the fact that he took her in and used her to kill Sara, so...I've got nothing.

• Love 6

I promised myself I wouldn't try to guess at MG's riddle anymore. But alas I failed. Like moth to the flame, I just can't help myself. It probably is too many letters, and the a is not essential, but maybe its for emphasis. How about "A Requiem"? Would be logical transition after "the Fallen".

A requiem is sad & somber remembrance of souls departed (this show can make it dark as well) If somebody is killed (even if they are LPd), maybe this is the episode they are remembered. Likewise, if Ras is defeated or killed in this episode it could also be for him too. I can't see them waiting until the last episode to kill Ras if that is their ultimate plan, because they need 1-2 episodes to set up s4 villain (remember reading that s/he would be introduced) and establish the new order of LoA regardless of whether OQ or someone else is their new leader.

Edited by kismet

I am trying to be optimistic about 3.20-3.23.

So for 3.21 I am going with "Amalgam" -  a mixture or blend.   Oliver starts to figure out how to blend Oliver and Arrow the human being together.  The Billy Joel song used by MG to describe the episode is "The Stranger" which IIRC is about someone/something inside of you. 

I know they like to regress Oliver but usually that is mid-season.  He usually gets his act together by the end of each season.  I can't see me coming back for S4 if they end the season with him a villain.  Isn't he supposed to be getting darker in the flashbacks (which I haven't seen yet) as he attempts to hold on to his humanity in the present day?

Edited by Sunshine
  • Love 1

The villain always thinks he's the hero - that's a pretty standard trope.  In JB's view, Malcolm considers himself a hero (consider his motives) - I guess.  

I really, really hope that they aren't going to try and sell a Malcolm redemption arc. I DO think that's what they are going to do. But they have been so all over the place about it, I for one will never buy it. I just can't get over the inconsistencies of all the characters (See Thea-WE CAN FIGHT THEM in 12 and WAIT, WHAT? I didn't sign on to kill anyone! in 13.).   Its just a bummer because I could totally see it having worked if it had been better written.

KC:  "Through the end of this season, going into next season, we'll see [Laurel] sort of hone in her craft and sort of become a bit more of a superhero and not necessarily just sorta messy."  Laurel has this anger inside her and still has this addictive personality, so being the BC is an outlet for her rage and becomes her "main lifeline".  In season 2, Sara gave fans a taste of the Canary. and Laurel had to spiral downward so that she could rise back up.

So  Laurel becoming the Black Canary is only because she's an addictive personality and it's an outlet for her rage vs wanting to help people. That's not a hero path, that just another addiction. Is that why she is going to call herself the Black Canary because Laurel is sooooo edgy and dark now ? /rolls eyes.   Well that sounds more like Speedy than BC.  

What happened to Laurel becoming a good-doer? Is the good-doing going to be a lucky result beating the shit out of people, whenever that happens,  instead of going to AA meetings? If she is using it as an outlet then she is ripe for manipulation because she is not doing it for the right reasons.

/head desk head desk head desk

• Love 8

So  Laurel becoming the Black Canary is only because she's an addictive personality and it's an outlet for her rage vs wanting to help people. That's not a hero path, that just another addiction. 

Isn't doing things to help herself, Laurel's whole deal? Now it's going to be her hero's motto. What a great origin for the Black Canary. 

• Love 1

But first, Oliver’s friends and family will weigh in with their own highly emotional opinions after they learn of the baddie’s proposal.

“The entire team is shocked and can’t believe it,” co-star Colton Haynes says. Their outraged reaction is not unjustified, given that “Oliver keeps going and leaving us and saying he’s going to come back and we don’t really know if he is going to come back.”

One member of Team Arrow has a particularly hard time dealing with the news. “It’s really worrisome for Felicity because she loves him,” Haynes shares. “She’s torn between him and Ray.”

Ugh.

We’ll know by the end of this week’s hour whether Oliver accepts or rejects Ra’s al Ghul’s proposition, the EP promises. “It might surprise you,” Guggenheim teases. “Certainly, his decision-making process might surprise you. And I’d be lying if I said Felicity and Ray sleeping together in [Episode] 15 doesn’t factor into that decision.”

Double ugh. YOU TOLD HER YOU COULDN'T BE WITH HER, LIKE....deep breaths, deep breaths.

Edited by apinknightmare
  • Love 9

If they give me a Team Arrow scene discussing the offer I'll be happy. I don't even care about the rest just give me O/D/F in the Cave without the rest!

Apparently Felicity's Romatic status plays a factor in Oliver's choice Sigh/Head desk. I hope to God he refuses cause he wants to fight for her

Ugh.

Double ugh. YOU TOLD HER YOU COULDN'T BE WITH HER, LIKE....deep breaths, deep breaths.

I hear ya. Ray is just so darn awesome!! Of course she's torn Fuck MG

Isn't doing things to help herself, Laurel's whole deal? Now it's going to be her hero's motto. What a great origin for the Black Canary. 

RIGHT? It's absurd.

One member of Team Arrow has a particularly hard time dealing with the news. “It’s really worrisome for Felicity because she loves him,” Haynes shares. “She’s torn between him and Ray.”

Ugh...so are they telling us that Felicity loves Ray too? Like actually loves him like she supposedly loves Oliver. Or is because Felicity is being reduced to being a cape chaser?  UGH!

Edited by catrox14
  • Love 2

I really hope that Felicity sleeping with Ray isn't part of Oliver's decision-making process like MG said, because how would Oliver even know that? I can't imagine Felicity outright telling him, and, what...does he ask? No, ew. It's none of his business. Does Ray mention it in front of Oliver? GOOD LORD NO.

I don't want to be legit angry with Oliver, but dude, he didn't even budge when Felicity told him she fantasized about him coming back and doing things differently, so...not here for Felicity's relationship status playing a big factor in this decision. I wish I could check out for the next four eps. 

• Love 7