Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion Thread

Morrigan2575
  • Start Topic

Was Supergirl from E2? I can't remember. I assumed she was from another one, like E3 or something. LOL.

I also think the newbie masks are here to stay tbh. We might lose one of them by the end of the season but I don't see them going anywhere, unfortunately. Sigh.

11 minutes ago, Angel12d said:

Was Supergirl from E2? I can't remember. I assumed she was from another one, like E3 or something. LOL.

I also think the newbie masks are here to stay tbh. We might lose one of them by the end of the season but I don't see them going anywhere, unfortunately. Sigh.

If that's the case, i really don't understand why they didn't sign them to Series Regular contracts. Probably would have been cheaper. It seems really weird that the supposed new Series Regular (DA Chase) doesn't appear to be in as many episodes as these noobs.

Recurring, generally implies limited appearance, even CL/Sara was announced as a possible series regular role, so we knew off the bat that she'd be in most of the season episodes. 

Edited by Morrigan2575
1 minute ago, Morrigan2575 said:

If that's the case, i really don't understand why they didn't sign them to Series Regular contracts. Probably would have been cheaper. It seems really weird that the supposed new Series Regular (DA Chase) doesn't appear to be in as many episodes as these noobs.

Maybe they want to give it a season first? EK didn't sign to series regular until later in s4. Could be a 'wait and see who/what works' kind of thing? IDK.

12 minutes ago, Angel12d said:

Maybe they want to give it a season first? EK didn't sign to series regular until later in s4. Could be a 'wait and see who/what works' kind of thing? IDK.

Yeah but EK wasn't in every episode in S4, in fact he was only in 11 of 23 episodes.  I'd be fine with the noobs if they only had 11 of 23 episodes in S5. However, so far we have them in 7 of 8 episodes.  I mean sure they can all get killed off, quit or leave town by 412 and then we'd have the same 11/23 episodes but sadly it doesn't seem to be the case.

Although it seems as though Wild Dog is the breakout. I could be wrong but i get the feeling that Ragman and Artemis aren't as prominent as Wild Dog.

ETA: i know i keep whining about the stupid noobs and it's probably a drag, sorry. I just really really hate them. Sadly I'm so resentful of their presence at this point that they could be the greatest characters ever put on film and i'd probably still hate them.

Edited by Morrigan2575
  • Love 11
30 minutes ago, Angel12d said:

Well the latest synopsis said Madison and Ricky are both guest stars... They could have their roles expanded but I severely doubt they will. I'm thinking some leave in the mid season finale...

As for Curtis, I think they're going to keep him around until he becomes Mr. Terrific and then ship him off to LoT or something. I can't imagine Mr. Terrific suiting Arrowverse well...

• Love 1

There looks to be two spots with scripts in front of empty chairs too, so it's possible DR and PB are there but not in the photo. 

Also does this mean MG is here in Vancouver? I feel like I should go hunt him down and yell at him... (Kidding. Maybe?)

• Love 4
Just now, Morrigan2575 said:

I do think Curtis is being setup for LoT or another spinoff. The rest? Bah! 

Take solace in the fact that they're only guest stars...

The only newbie I don't mind keeping around is Wild Dog tbh He can be the new Roy.

I do wonder if Thea leaves by the end of this season to go be with Roy or something... Just everything they've been saying about Thea makes me feel this way. 

I mean, I'd be more than happy for all of the newbies to leave. Believe me! I'm just not sure that's what they intended? We know from one of the earlier trailers that Laurel's last words are gonna be something about Oliver not doing things alone or whatever she said (my memory's hazy) so I assumed that meant he was gonna expand the team for the season...so he's not out there alone. I feel sure one of them will be gone by the end of the season though. Maybe even two of them. And yeah, someone probably will go off to LoT.

As for MG's picture, one of the scripts next to SA says 'Alex Zahara' and according to google he was in s1 of Arrow. IDK what's going on. LOL.

21 minutes ago, foreverevolving said:

Well, if they are heading into one of the alternate worlds, or even Supergirl earth. it's possible Zahara character is a free person there (because according to wiki he is still alive, just in jail - maybe he escapes?

Who is Zahara?

Also i don't think they're heading to Supergirl Earth. Definitely another Earth, possibly E2 (since we know Robert Queen is alive there). Of course they could also go to E3 where Jay Garrick is The Flash, so we can have older Flash/Arrow teamup with younger Flash/Arrow.

Of course that's even assuming anyone but MB/Supergirl appears in 508.

Maybe the newbies are all in the crossover, so we can leave them all on a forgotten Earth # somewhere. Ooops!! Forgot to do a proper head count before traveling through dimensions :) Fingers crossed.

• Love 9
3 minutes ago, Chaser said:

It would be kind of cool to meet another Earths Felicity and Diggle. 

Oh man, now I want the episode to be Oliver and Thea traversing through the Earths Road to the Multi-verse style meeting all the different versions of themselves/friends/etc.

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, Morrigan2575 said:

At least one Earth had Diggle as Green Arrow.

You mean the one Barry saw when they went to E2? that was John Junior from LoT

14 minutes ago, Morrigan2575 said:

Who is Zahara?

Also i don't think they're heading to Supergirl Earth. Definitely another Earth, possibly E2 (since we know Robert Queen is alive there). Of course they could also go to E3 where Jay Garrick is The Flash, so we can have older Flash/Arrow teamup with younger Flash/Arrow.

Of course that's even assuming anyone but MB/Supergirl appears in 508.

Some low level drug dealer Oliver and Helena busted, he was on the list.

Edited by foreverevolving
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, foreverevolving said:

for S05?

No, not S5, s5 hasn't aired yet. I'll have to go find it, maybe it was when Flash did the Supergirl crossover?  I remember talking about it here. Maybe I'm crazy i don't know but it's late and I'm too tired to look for it now.

Edited by Morrigan2575
7 minutes ago, Morrigan2575 said:

No, not S5, s5 hasn't aired yet. I'll have to go find it, maybe it was when Flash did the Supergirl crossover.  I remember talking about it here.

Are you talking about Barry seeing Connor in the GA outfit as he ran through time?

• Love 1

Do the pictures & drawings on the board apply to this episode?  There is a picture of the Smoak Technologies symbol last seen in Star City 2046 above J Sheridan's head as well as 2 bedrooms, maybe from Queen mansion?  Thea & Oliver's?  

Edited by Sunshine
  • Love 4
31 minutes ago, Morrigan2575 said:

I guess I'm crazy because i could have sworn that was Diggle and we had multiple conversations on it.  Maybe i just made all of it up? 

I don't know if it's what you're referring to, but now I'm thinking that we heard DR mention it in one of the recent con clips. Does anybody recall if he mentioned suiting up as Green Arrow in the upcoming season?

As much as I love Digg, I don't want anybody but Oliver Queen donning the Green Arrow suit in the 100th episode, especially Robert Queen. It's fair game for the others in any other episode.

37 minutes ago, Morrigan2575 said:

I guess I'm crazy because i could have sworn that was Diggle and we had multiple conversations on it.  Maybe i just made all of it up? 

I believe David mentioned it while he was signing the Diggle pop in the Arrow suit at HVFF Orlando

• Love 2
44 minutes ago, Sunshine said:

Do the pictures & drawings on the board apply to this episode?  There is a picture of the Smoak Technologies symbol last seen in Star City 2046 above J Sheridan's head as well as 2 bedrooms, maybe from Queen mansion?  Thea & Oliver's?  

Wow, your eyesight is extraordinary. I was kind of hoping for an earth 2 evil mastermind villain Felicity, but the Smoak Technologies thing would work.  Personally, it annoys me that Ray Palmer named both the company and the city after only being there for 9 months, and I'd be happy to see the rise of both Smoak Technologies and Queen Inc. to take its place.

David Ramsey did mention donning the arrow suit in season 5 at a con. 

Edited by thegirlsleuth
  • Love 8

Per DR, Diggle will wear the Green Arrow suit again in a S5 episode.
(Fan Fest Orlando, Sep. 17, 2016: chantalmurda instagram video in TrueMyth post, page 44 of Spoilers thread)

Here's a slightly larger version of the 100th ep table read pic:
Cs_7bNfUkAEqKko.jpg

Here's pics of the Smoak Technologies symbol:
  poster,220x200,ffffff-pad,220x200,ffffff poster,220x200,ffffff-pad,220x200,ffffff

Not just Robert Queen but also Laurel being in the 100th episode, where MG has said there'd be no flashpoint and no flashbacks, supports the theory that we'll see an alternate Earth in 508.

ETA:  To be clear, I wasn't saying that Oliver shouldn't be the main focus of the show.  He clearly is and should be.  Arrow is about his hero journey.  But the poster could've used a different tagline, one that was both consistent with S5's legacy theme and with Oliver's character evolution.

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 3

So far, SA has tweeted two pics of what I originally assumed were Green Arrow's shadow.  But now I'm wondering if they're actually Prometheus' shadow? WM said that Prometheus was a "dark mirror" to Oliver.  SA said that Prometheus looks like an "evil version" of his character...

The white board behind them is definitely listing set stages + locations for an episode. I can make out some of it --

- BULLER [studio]
- NORCO STAGE 1  [Norco Studios is a thing]
- NORCO STAGE 3 [5? 8?]
- CMPP STAGE 5 [8?] [Canadian Motion Picture Park is a thing]
- <something> ESTATE [with lots and lots of pictures of large interiors and external gardens, so wherever they'll film alt.Queen Mansion stuff? The real life place they usually film that mansion is Hatley Park/Hatley Castle]
- VAN DUSEN GARDENS
- ALLEY [lol]
- ART INSTITUTE [under ALLEY]
- <no idea what's right after ALLEY>
- TBD [with the Smoak Technologies logo]

Edited by dtissagirl
  • Love 5

I wonder if they are doing a What If episode. What if Oliver and Sara never went on the Gambit or it never sank. 100th Episodes sometimes like to bring back characters dead characters or characters we haven't seen in awhile. 

8 minutes ago, Sakura12 said:

I wonder if they are doing a What If episode. What if Oliver and Sara never went on the Gambit or it never sank. 100th Episodes sometimes like to bring back characters dead characters or characters we haven't seen in awhile. 

I think it might be an what-if alternate reality, since it has to tie-in with the other shows somehow for this episode to be a crossover.

I'm really wondering if ~THE MULTIVERSE IS COLLAPSING OMG~ is gonna be the overall crossover theme. It might even connect to Barry -- he fucked up royally enough that even if he fixes Flashpoint, it has some sort of time-space after effect, which brings Supergirl to the Arrowverse reality to fix it [again]. It kinda fits with Oliver and Thea trapped in an alt.reality too, and it gives Arrow the kind of ~very special episode -ness~ that a 100th ep usually gets.

• Love 7

Ive always expected a 'what if Oliver had never got on the boat' episode. While I think that would be perfectly fine for the 100th episode, I don't know that it's enough to involve all the shows, including Supergirl in whatever capacity. I'm also not sure how Smoak Tech would be a thing at this point. Felicity would still have presumably been affected by Coopers 'suicide'. And the thing that actually put her on this course is working with the Hood and Oliver's other incarnations. Without the sense of purpose that gave her, would she have been self-assured enough to get her own company off the ground before she was 30? Unless Oliver took over after Robert's disappearnce, still being Ollie and he either repelled her enough to quit and branch out on her own, or he tanked the whole company.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, looptab said:

That pic in the spoilers only thread didn't seem like a script but like the invitation for the party. That doesn't mean she won't appear, though.

Isn't the invitation for the party shaped like a Arrow? I remember maybe Keto posting it..I'm not 100% sure though.

11 minutes ago, Midnight Lullaby said:

Isn't the invitation for the party shaped like a Arrow? I remember maybe Keto posting it..I'm not 100% sure though.

You're right, it is. Forgot about the shape - I guess I wanted to deny evidence, haha.

I expected her to be in it, but hoped to be proven wrong. :)

Gah. If KC is in the 100th I hope it's just cameo (like they see her give a press conference on TV or walking down the street with Tommy) and not running around with the other masks and having a heart to heart with Oliver. 

• Love 4

For cheese purposes, ep 100 needs to take place on an Earth where Oliver is dead and Laurel is alive, be it Earth 2 or wherever. For max cheese purposes, it would be an Earth where Laurel's alter ego isn't a baddie-and where she reiterates her dying words to Oliver. 

• Love 1