Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion Thread

Morrigan2575
  • Start Topic

Cooper had one job and he failed. I don't see a point to seeing him anymore. I just assumed it was a good bit of continuity that he was in prison and escaped when DD did and of course DD wanted to capitalize on his hacking skills. 

• Love 2

I'd actually like to see a twist and have Cooper do something heroic to take down DD. Perhaps turn on his new master, return to his better days. Perhaps he is the one that dies in the finale - or is part of the dialogue tease. I wouldn't mind a last minute turn of allegiances that results in Cooper being more invested in saving the world - since his original turn to evil was to get out of jail and get rich. I don't really think its that far of a stretch to imagine him not wanting the world to die. It's actually very similar motive as to why NK decided to help out TA.

• Love 1

They can't kill PB.  Is this our punishment for being happy about LL dying. It's like every episode of Buffy, magic has consequences. Sure kill PB, but keep WH.  And add Curtis as a regular. Boooo

1 hour ago, TVHappy9463 said:

They can't kill PB.  Is this our punishment for being happy about LL dying. It's like every episode of Buffy, magic has consequences. Sure kill PB, but keep WH.  And add Curtis as a regular. Boooo

Good news...the possible dead Paul is Curtis's husband not PB.

• Love 1

It's weird, I don't care enough about Paul or Curtis to care if he dies and yet I don't want him to die. It's a bizarre feeling of apathy with spike of something. Maybe I'm just tired of everybody dying this season on every show.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, TVHappy9463 said:

May I ask what you are reacting to?  Who said Paul what?

Why exactly are they using Thea and Anarky's fight from two episodes ago in the promo? And when the hell is Thea going to get her own bike? Did Laurel's get buried with her, or maybe WH's stuntwoman doesn't know how to ride one? This is getting ridiculous.

• Love 1

Didn't you hear - Team Arrow went green this year! That means carpooling to mission sites. Maybe next season they'll find a way to integrate composting. :)

• Love 1
(edited)
10 minutes ago, bijoux said:

Why exactly are they using Thea and Anarky's fight from two episodes ago in the promo? And when the hell is Thea going to get her own bike? Did Laurel's get buried with her, or maybe WH's stuntwoman doesn't know how to ride one? This is getting ridiculous.

Does Thea even know how to ride a bike? Tbh I'm glad they aren't making her ride a bike b/c it'll just make people wonder when she learned. I sort of hated it when Laurel started magically riding a bike this season and am glad that Thea isn't having this skill magically given to her. 

And this is the Asian promo... So I don't think it matters that they're using footage from another episode.

Edited by wonderwall

Riding a bike doesn't really feel like such a difficult thing to learn. Certainly more believable than becoming a master fighter over the spring break.

• Love 1
(edited)

she also rode a bike chasing Anarky.

5 hours ago, TrueMyth said:

May I ask what you are reacting to?  Who said Paul what?

It's just continued confusion over Curtis's husband Paul and Paul Blackthrone. People keep saying Paul is going to die to make Curtis into Mr Terrific and others get confused think actor Paul Blackthorne, not Character Paul AKA Curtis' husband.

Edited by Morrigan2575

Which is why I don't get why she isn't doing so now. Then again, on the other hand I squeed when I saw Oliver and Dig in the van in the Asian promo, so I am obviously not objective here.

@TrueMyth and @Sunshine PB posted a picture on FB of him on the table in the Arrow cave hooked up to oxygen and a heart monitor, it's in the spoiler thread.  It looks like he is in some sort of danger.  I hope the Paul that dies is Curtis' husband, but I can do without another tech person and the addition of yet another comic character unless they are spinning him off to Legends.  Felicity is the only tech we need. 

13 minutes ago, TVHappy9463 said:

@TrueMyth and @Sunshine PB posted a picture on FB of him on the table in the Arrow cave hooked up to oxygen and a heart monitor, it's in the spoiler thread.  It looks like he is in some sort of danger.  I hope the Paul that dies is Curtis' husband, but I can do without another tech person and the addition of yet another comic character unless they are spinning him off to Legends.  Felicity is the only tech we need. 

The actor who plays Curtis is a regular next season - he isn't going anywhere. 

I can't see a reason for it to be Oliver but now that I think about it, Diggle could freak out for a second because Andy and the ghosts are wearing the same uniforms, so for a moment he could be imagining he's fighting his brother again. 

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, BkWurm1 said:

I can't see a reason for it to be Oliver but now that I think about it, Diggle could freak out for a second because Andy and the ghosts are wearing the same uniforms, so for a moment he could be imagining he's fighting his brother again. 

That's my guess especially since there's spec that Digg leaves TA for awhile (again.) Maybe he needs to clear his head to get back in the game and takes the summer (5 month hiatus) off. 

• Love 4
(edited)

I think it'll be Lyla to Diggle, which would likely lead to a conversation about Andy at which point he either a) admits that he lied to her, and we get fallout now, or b) lies to her again, so we get fallout later (or at the end of the episode, when he leaves town or something). 

Edited by apinknightmare
  • Love 10
19 minutes ago, apinknightmare said:

I think it'll be Lyla to Diggle, which would likely lead to a conversation about Andy at which point he either a) admits that he lied to her, and we get fallout now, or b) lies to her again, so we get fallout later (or at the end of the episode, when he leaves town or something). 

^^^ Agreed with all of this.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, apinknightmare said:

My first instinct was Oliver to Dig, but this makes a lot of sense.

2 minutes ago, BkWurm1 said:

When would Lyla though have seen Dig go up against ghosts often enough to know he never freezes?

The quote doesn't really indicate that the speaker is talking specifically about a previous attack by ghosts - if it's Lyla, she could just mean that she's never seen Diggle freeze while being attacked. 

• Love 3

In the Charlotte Ross piece she mentions the ending is very open ended for the characters and that it's not clear if all are coming back.  Has me worried we could lose PB after all.  I REALLY hope not.  We'll know if he's a regular won't we by Comicon?  I don't worry about Diggle or Thea given their mask status. Or Felicity since if they weren't keeping EBR around they probably would have killed Felicity. 

• Love 1
(edited)

Was he mentioned in the PR release at Upfronts? That's usually a good clue, of course they screwed me up with CL and the S3 Release and the LoT release mentioned both Hawkgirl and Snart

Edited by Morrigan2575
(edited)

No idea who that dialogue tease is. First thought is Olicity but they don't seem to have any solo scenes together until probably the very end (based on bts pictures) so I'm gonna go with Lyla to Diggle, and he tells her he didn't kill Andy in self defense. IDK.

Edited by Angel12d
5 minutes ago, Chaser said:

If that's not Olicity I would be shocked. I'm thinking Felicity to Oliver. 

I think it's Lyla to Diggle because that's how little faith I have in WM/MG lol

(edited)
5 minutes ago, Chaser said:

If that's not Olicity I would be shocked. I'm thinking Felicity to Oliver. 

Sounds like Felicity but, i could see it being Oliver.  Long shot, Malcolm/Thea LOL

Edited by Morrigan2575
  • Love 1

I definitely believe Dig is going to be on the receiving end of that dialogue tease. I think it's going to be Lyla because of the reasons @apinknightmare states. Perhaps they have visuals on him and she sees it from the base if she is not in the field.

I could see Oliver saying it as well Dig - but I think they'll go maximum drama which would be Lyla.

On another note - I hope beyond hope we do not lose Paul Blackthorne. He needs to be back next year. He works well off of everybody and brings gravitas to his role. I can see him perhaps leaving the city to get his head reset. But I see him being drawn back to SC next year. I also like the suggestion someone made of making him mayor, except it is the DoDA  teaching post, so that would mean I would spend all of next season worrying about his death. Perhaps he could break the curse though, because PB as Mayor does make sense on the show.

• Love 1
5 hours ago, Angel12d said:

No idea who that dialogue tease is. First thought is Olicity but they don't seem to have any solo scenes together until probably the very end (based on bts pictures) so I'm gonna go with Lyla to Diggle, and he tells her he didn't kill Andy in self defense. IDK.

They could go off to a corner somewhere after Oliver crashes into the loft and DD leaves. Although the end of the world isn't that imminent at that point. The deadline gets pushed up only when Oliver, Dig and Thea infiltrate DD's lair.

I don't really get the deadline though. The episode clearly starts during the night and the confrontation with Darhk in the streets happens during the night as well. Yet, there is Oliver rallying the city in the light of day. So, what if the thing that's never been done before is it's Oliver sans suit beating the Big Bad? DD leaves the night fight victorious and it's not until Oliver as himself gathers the city that DD is taken down. SA has mentioned that the way to beating DD is not physical, but mental. Maybe the city even sees him beating Darhk?

• Love 1
1 hour ago, looptab said:

Thank you 

Hide contents

Flash finale 

some reset. Before I feared just time travel to before the nuke, now it's so much worse :/

I'm with you.  I am now imagining that the Black Canary spoilers we had for the last episode are Laurel coming back.  I'm glad I only have 24 hours to spin out worse case scenarios.