Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E04: Gene Therapy

Janice is obnoxious. She talks over everyone. No one can have an opinion except Janice. 

That DNA compatibility thing was stupid and I don't know why Jaclyn got so upset. So it only measures hormones and chemicals.Not crazy and asshatishness. 

So Dr Jenn comes in and says that Joe has a DV warrant and had to go and Kaillyn had to go to and then walks out and doesn't think they are going to jump online and find out what happened? That they are going to talk about how it affects them. GMAFB. 

I like Neil the best of all the cast. That meal that Big Ang made looked delicious. 

Next week Joe comes back and Janice has crazy eyes about it. 

• Love 2

I thought Dr Jenn was a little harsh with Scott's wife.  Maybe she does make bad choices, but what was Scott;s situation when they met.  Maybe he wasn't showing signs of being bipolar and seemed fairly normal.  Who knows. 

Too many things made my head spin...

DNA tests for compatibility???  WTF?  The proof to me it is all quackery was when he said Ang & Neil and Janice and Dr. Zzzz were "compatible".  They look like the can barely tolerate each other's presence in the same room.

Scott comparing that stupid test as science fiction, yes.  Saying it is as scfi-fantastic as "evolution"...um, NO.

Carmen boo-hooing that her cheating was because partner was too busy taking care of his sick mom instead of showering her with 24/7 attention

Janice's melting beeswax candle face

• Love 1

Too many things made my head spin...

DNA tests for compatibility???  WTF?  The proof to me it is all quackery was when he said Ang & Neil and Janice and Dr. Zzzz were "compatible".  They look like the can barely tolerate each other's presence in the same room.

Scott comparing that stupid test as science fiction, yes.  Saying it is as scfi-fantastic as "evolution"...um, NO.

Carmen boo-hooing that her cheating was because partner was too busy taking care of his sick mom instead of showering her with 24/7 attention

Janice's melting beeswax candle face

I knew thats exactly how Carmen would behave.

Adrian's cheating was all his fault.  Carmen's cheating was all Adrian's fault.  Nothing at all was Carmen's fault.

• Love 2

Sometimes I wonder how they get couples to sign on other than for a paycheck. I seriously wonder because several of these couples haven't been together for a few years. I don't believe the DNA thing at all. However, I think Scott and his wife's reaction was absolutely crazy. I really don't like his wife at all. She is so hard to like. She's got a serious stick stuck up her ass. I mean, yes, Janice is very obnoxious, but seriously take the stick out of your ass Jacklyn and have a little compassion for a woman that is obviously very broken. I still can't understand why Joe and his side piece are on the shoe. He's a piece of turd, and I hope she realizes she's worth more than that. I got scared for her when she said she won't provoke him - so clearly she knows he's capable of being a monster. Sad.

• Love 1

Funny how on one episode they mention how they're not allowed to use phones or any technology during their entire stay in the house ( which is usually the case on most reality shows ) , yet somehow they were all able to use their phones to check the joe domestic violence story . I'm smelling a set up for drama

• Love 1

Did I miss something? Joe had to leave because of the warrant. OK, so this means Kailyn has to leave, why??? Is this not the very same show that Farrah Abraham showed up to ALONE, and completed the entire season, ALONE???

Whatever . . .

• Love 2

I'm with Scott, science fiction.

First off, hi everybody! Noob here, but I am so disgusted by Janice I finally had to sign up for an account after all these years. ;)

As for science fiction, it's not, it's science. If you are so inclined, go to a local school and sign up for a Psychology 101 class. You can learn a ton of things from it (not to imply that you are wrong or anything, just that human thinking is a very interesting thing to learn).

The part that got me though was, "Scott, you're a worrier, by the way, your wife hates you." Okay, I'm being facetious, but that's essentially what it came down to.

Edited by Mark475
  • Love 1

Testing for hormones and neurotransmitters isn't quite the same as testing for DNA, though what you would have is somewhat related.  Scott might have been right that the medication he is on might change his results since that's what they were testing for. The whole thing wasn't fair to them because everyone elses was so much higher. 

I thought Dr Jenn was a little harsh with Scott's wife.  Maybe she does make bad choices, but what was Scott;s situation when they met.  Maybe he wasn't showing signs of being bipolar and seemed fairly normal.  Who knows. 

I think he's been married for several years, and I know he was only diagnosed as bipolar last year, he had some kind of breakdown. So, it's possible that he was fairly normal when they got married.