Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E03: Real Dead Housewife Of Seattle

I don't think Clive needs to say this. I believe Clive knows for whatever reason Liv takes on different personalities and puts up with it for the sake of the visions. 

I think it's one reason Clive is not really a close personal friend to Liv, much as respects and trusts her. Clive the character only needs to know how literal the personality transformation is if he is to be in Liv's circle of trust. But I don't think Liv or Ravi trust Clive not to do something about the loose zombies. Ravi is the mad scientist who's going to put him getting the cure above everything else and Liv doesn't care, or is too scattered by brain eating to plan. (But how did Blaine do it? He's doing worse now!) Clive would almost certainly want them rounded up and isolate, and real resources put into research.

I don't think Clive needs to say this. I believe Clive knows for whatever reason Liv takes on different personalities and puts up with it for the sake of the visions.

This episode in particular, when she walked in with the dress and the heels, he gave what I thought was a perfect "here we go again" eyeroll. First time I've seen his reaction as acknowledging that this is just what he has to put up with for her help.

• Love 4

I think it's time to bring Clive in on the zombie secret. It suspends disbelief that he wouldn't question why her personality changes SO much depending on their case- plus I want him to know.

I was actually hoping to see Liv, Clive and Ravi go get those drinks together, because I like seeing the three of them do stuff. I want them to be real friends.

• Love 1

I was actually hoping to see Liv, Clive and Ravi go get those drinks together, because I like seeing the three of them do stuff. I want them to be real friends.

I am waiting for Clive to let down his wall to allow that to happen. He is so firm in wanting to keep his personal life separate that he still keeps Liv at arm's length. That made it even sadder to see that it meant Liv spent her birthday with Brittany and Ginger.

• Love 1

I think they can keep Clive in the dark awhile longer, provided he asks Liv if she channels the victim when she gets her visions. That's something really easy to say and for him to believe. He can still have his reactions shots because he'd see how strange the person was. Ravi still reacts to Liv's personalities and he knows why she acts the way she does. 

I don't see why it needs to be more explicitly stated than it has been that Clive understands that Liv starts acting like the victim of the week. In the "Zombie Bro" episode, Clive said something to the effect of "You're like a box of chocolates. I never know what I'm going to get."

And as a detective, it has to be clear to him that in investigating racist dude, Liv was acting like a racist, in investigating frat boy, Liv was acting like a frat boy, etc. etc. He presumably just chalks it up to her being psychic.

• Love 1