Type keyword(s) to search

Supernatural Fanfiction

• Start Topic

I can understand why you were reluctant to write this one Omegamom, but for me, it added so much to the story! I've always wondered what was going on in Sam's head, and I think you nailed it! Thank you!

Oh, and thanks for not frightening me to death! Merry Christmas my friend!

• Love 1

neverforgottenadam, if you like Omegamom's writing, check out Aweson04000's stuff, and 7kstar. They both are outstanding when it comes to fan fic!

Watch out for Omegamom's past stories though, read them in daylight, trust me!

• Love 1

neverforgottenadam, if you like Omegamom's writing, check out Aweson04000's stuff, and 7kstar. They both are outstanding when it comes to fan fic!

Watch out for Omegamom's past stories though, read them in daylight, trust me!

Thanks for the advice. I will check out their work.

Here's some Supernatural Christmas Fanfiction I have read.

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10905035/1/The-Christmas-Spirit

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/8783735/1/A-Very-Supernatural-Christmas-Story

• Love 1

Been lurking. Thanks for all the lovely reading! I got lots to catch up on.

I'm kinda a wallflower, but I wrote some fic, back in the day... https://www.fanfiction.net/u/1859117/

None of its for recent seasons, but there's a couple of shorts and one multi chap, all gen. Not sure if it's anyone's cup of tea, but there you go.

Wish I had time to write lately, but started running my own biz and now I work 24 hours a day, lol!

But I come back here for recs. Thanks for giving me so many to bookmark :)

• Love 1

Been sick, so haven't been doing much.  But I saw this and thought some might like.

Don't know if I will get a Christmas one done in time.  I have the opening but the rest is missing.  lol

• Love 2

Been lurking. Thanks for all the lovely reading! I got lots to catch up on.

I'm kinda a wallflower, but I wrote some fic, back in the day... https://www.fanfiction.net/u/1859117/

None of its for recent seasons, but there's a couple of shorts and one multi chap, all gen. Not sure if it's anyone's cup of tea, but there you go.

Wish I had time to write lately, but started running my own biz and now I work 24 hours a day, lol!

But I come back here for recs. Thanks for giving me so many to bookmark :)

I really liked your story Road to Hell. Good job. 

• Love 1

I have kept up to date on the general gist of the show via Tumblr and this site in the last couple years (ever since we cut cable).

But right now? Fuck Tumblr.

In all honesty, for the entire course of the show, I have given precisely ZERO fucks about Sam's love life. Yet, after last week's episode, I've seen a few gifs on Tumblr of Sam being adorably shy and smiley with that Eileen girl and I'm having FEELINGS about it. Goddammit! I want to see more of them together. Sam just looked so HAPPY. How in the hell am I going to get my fix with this pairing when they've had about 4 minutes of screen time together? Shit. If anyone finds any little stories and whatnot featuring them, please help a girl out... :D

• Love 2

I'm stuck on the ship name someone posted elsewhere:

SamonEileen, SamonEileen...

Which my mind promptly filled out with:

"Too-ra, too-ra, too-roo-ra-lay!" and a truly vicious earworm that wouldn't leave me alone for a whole day. Which I herewith pass on to y'all.

And I'll look for Sam/Eileen fics for you. It was an immediate connection, and it was very warm'n'fuzzy.

NoWillToResist: I asked on another forum, and got this recommendation. I think it's also on that list I just posted, but I read it, it's well-written and sweet.

http://scones-and-texting-and-murder.tumblr.com/post/138571881936/11x11-coda

Oh! And there's a dog, too!

Thank you forever. Oh God, I died (in the best possible way). I want...all of that. On the show? Can that be a thing? Fuck, I'm screwed.

I didn't see a Sam/Eileen relationship tag in the SPN filters for AO3, but I'll stalk it to see if that changes. I hope the talented SPN fic writers were as taken with these two as I have been. Mama needs her fix...  ;)

• Love 1

You've posted it before -- I remember, because I posted it like three days after you, and was very embarrassed! ;-)

You're right. It's one of the most powerful fan videos out there. It gives you the cinematic aspects, the drama, and sucks you right in. It's awesome.

• Love 1

Hey! Don't apologize! It's awesome! It deserves to be reposted!

Sure does! I didn't catch it the first time, and it was a treat to see tonight.

Now I have to go back and make sure I've caught everything you two have posted. Last time I did that, I was lost for like three days watching these things!

Oh.My. Gods.  This is an incredible work. 

Look at the details. How do people do this? 

SD ‏@shr2da1

Profile of Jensen, pencil sketch #SPNFamiIy @WinchesterBros @FangasmSPN @SuperWiki @SPNArtShow

CbRcYJvUsAAkZo3.jpg

Edited by catrox14
  • Love 1
(edited)

RIGHT?? I was stunned at how powerful the song was.  Great video.

And man, I swear that video told dark!Dean's story better than the show LOL

"I think there's a flaw in my code" might be one of the saddest lyrics I've ever heard.

"You can't wake up, this is not a dream,
You're part of a machine, you are not a human being,
With your face all made up, living on a screen,
Low on self esteem, so you run on gasoline."

Holy shit. What a song.

DEAN :(. 

Edited by catrox14
  • Love 2

Halsey just blew up on tumblr last year, and I was thinking it was just a fad, y'know? Lots of angsty teenage girls hearting her. Of course, songs like that would definitely appeal to angsty teens. ;-) But there's angst, and then there's angst.

• Love 1

Halsey just blew up on tumblr last year, and I was thinking it was just a fad, y'know? Lots of angsty teenage girls hearting her. Of course, songs like that would definitely appeal to angsty teens. ;-) But there's angst, and then there's angst.

There's angst and there is existential crisis. LOL I think that song is the latter.  And so suits Dean. Damn