Type keyword(s) to search

What Change Could Add A Touch Of Class To Jeopardy!?

Primetimer
  • Start Topic

Next Celebrity Jeopardy: Tyne Daly and Tim Daly in the same game.  Add Alex's razor sharp wit and hilarity will ensue.  (Bill Daily is apparently still alive, too.)

Was Carson Daly unavailable?  I don't know if this is possible but the staff needs to weed out the attention whores like Dancing Jennifer and Talia the Turd.  It's hard to enjoy watching when certain people's antics distract me from the game.

• Love 3

Was Carson Daly unavailable?  I don't know if this is possible but the staff needs to weed out the attention whores like Dancing Jennifer and Talia the Turd.  It's hard to enjoy watching when certain people's antics distract me from the game.

At least Dancing Jennifer did well, game-wise.  Talia was useless.

• Love 1

If we're collecting Da(i)lys, I think Andy Daly has more to say these days than Bill Daily. And Carson Daly is irritating even in the middle of a joke, so lets not speak of him again!!!

Edited by Kromm
  • Love 1

Based on my audition experience, the staff wants people like Jennifer and Talia. The person running the audition acted like Tina Fey doing her Sarah Palin impression. Exuberant behavior was highly encouraged. 

Edited by Abstract
  • Love 1

When I saw the title of this thread I thought it was going to be about how the male contestants should go back to wearing jackets and ties.  They used to do that.  I guess the general casual wear adopted in the workplace has spilled over to game shows.

• Love 1

And Carson Daly is irritating even in the middle of a joke, so lets not speak of him again!!!

An episode with all categories devoted to Carsons would be stellar IMO. Or have all contestants be named Carson. "Carson Week."

Yes, Roaster, to upping the dress code. Even to business casual if not the tie and sport coat. I remember when one got dressed up to take an airline flight. Lately, Homeless Chic seems to be standard ware on Jeopardy and talk shows in general.

Edited by saber5055
  • Love 1

An episode with all categories devoted to Carsons would be stellar IMO. Or have all contestants be named Carson. "Carson Week."

Yes, Roaster, to upping the dress code. Even to business casual if not the tie and sport coat. I remember when one got dressed up to take an airline flight. Lately, Homeless Chic seems to be standard ware on Jeopardy and talk shows in general.

And people wear pyjamas on airplanes. I remember my Mother wearing white gloves and a corsage when we'd take the train when I was little.
  • Love 1

I saw a woman at a restaurant yesterday...not only was she wearing pajama bottoms (with yellow duckies on 'em) but she also had on fuzzy pink bedroom slippers.

In her defense, it was probably impossible to find heels to match.

• Love 6