Type keyword(s) to search

Criminal Minds Fanfiction

• Start Topic

See how nice and not at all annoying that was? It lets Garcia be in character without making her into an infant, and Elle gets to stay her O.G. self while being soft enough to tell Penelope that what she did is something she can recover from. This is the way they should approach it on the show.

• Love 1

Thanks, Normasm. It's therapeutic, and it's a great way to keep from getting work done! And, I will admit, fanfiction is a major reason I'm still able to like JJ---I just do my best to 'fix' her.

• Love 3

So this is what I've been doing instead of sleeping. I'm just gonna leave it here, then go have a drink. Or five.

WoNdErFuL! Would it have been that freaking hard for the writers to add a 7 minute scene like that?? *skips off to read everything else you've written*

• Love 1

I guess it's entirely possible that it was a dream, but I would almost swear that there was a link here to a fanfic where Rossi discovered he was actually Reid's biological father. Does anyone know where to find it?

Back in April, I read on some (obviously unreliable) source that there was to be an immediately upcoming episode dealing with JJ's PTSD.  Since I didn't quite trust TPTB to involve Reid, I preemptively did it for them.  It addresses one or two of the criticisms launched at the actual episode.  So, for what it's worth:

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10242212/1/Anesthesia

Oh my GOSH. Is that YOU? I LOVE your stories. Love, love, love. BTW, I'm the arrogant RN who had a comment about the Dopamine. And the Soundings series was so amazing -- I like it better than the show at this point. [/fangirl]

• Love 2

Please write more! I keep checking to see if Before I Sleep is updated. I re-read Soundings over Christmas while I was on break from my classes. Normally, Reid/JJ is not my thing but I loved them in your stories. (OK, I'll stop gushing now.) :-)

• Love 3

And don't rush. Just because we want to "catch up" is no reason for you to put pressure of any kind on. I know what it's like to be an artist trying to please an audience. Just know you do (please your audience), and forget any pressure...

• Love 1

Not that I would consider myself an artist.  But you have me curious, Normasm.  What's your area of art?

And, while I wasn't kidding about not wanting to disappoint, I was kidding about the pressure.  Any pressure I feel is completely self-imposed. Once I start a story, I feel a certain level of commitment to it, and the readers, to keep things going at some kind of pace.  Plus, it's more fun than paperwork (for which we need a new name).

• Love 2

I have made my living as a graphic artist, and a medical illustrator, but i love figure drawing, and I'm pretty good. It feeds me, like your writing feeds you.

Ah, a true artist!  How wonderful---I'm always in awe, as I haven't an artistic bone in my body.  Unless, maybe, you could draw me one. ;-)

JMO's artist Bone…. hmmm, which bone would it be? 

I love that the only one of the five senses that has a "bone" has 3, and that's hearing.

BTW, I consider writing the finest art, it gives one everything the other arts do but doesn't really depend on anything but the mind.

• Love 1

JMO, I just read it, too, and loved the characterization of Hotch as well as Reid. Sometimes in writing, especially in fanfic, it's one person's POV, take it or leave it, but you found a way to make it more meaningful because it was a process for both of them. Lovely.

Edited by normasm
  • Love 1

Thanks, Old Dog and Droogie.  Glad you liked it.  The relationship between Hotch and Reid is one of the things I miss the most about the old days.

Me too. I love Reid and Hotch together. In early seasons, the fist-bump scene would've just been another great addition to an already-great show. Now I'm like a dog with a bone. Thinking it's the Greatest Scene Ever. One reason I'm preferring your stories over the show right now.

• Love 1

I have seen more than one Reid fan (yes, people who actually claim to be Reid fans and not Reid haters) clamoring for him to either end up as a serial killer or devolve into schizophrenia.

There's actually a couple of really good (IMO) fanfics about Reid-As-UnSub, ForeverAlone. I'd want them to stay fanfics, mind, but here are the links if you have the stomach for them.

A Terrible Liar http://archiveofourown.org/works/236693/chapters/362723

This Is Going To Hit You  http://archiveofourown.org/works/8356

Be warned, the first one is probably more painful, and for me it was very difficult to read, but I recommend both, depending on your tolerance level.

Edited by Cobalt Stargazer
  • Love 1

There's actually a couple of really good (IMO) fanfics about Reid-As-UnSub, ForeverAlone. I'd want them to stay fanfics, mind, but here are the links if you have the stomach for them.

A Terrible Liar http://archiveofourown.org/works/236693/chapters/362723

This Is Going To Hit You  http://archiveofourown.org/works/8356

Be warned, the first one is probably more painful, and for me it was very difficult to read, but I recommend both, depending on your tolerance level.

Both of those fics are terrific, particular the first one. I felt sick for a week after reading it, but like in a good way...

• Love 1