Type keyword(s) to search

Watch A Trailer For Finding Carter's Season 2.5

Nope. I can't even with this. My questions begin with "Why in the bloody hell is Lori not in jail?" and continue from there.

Yeah, I saw this trailer and upon learning that Lori is set free decided my time with this show is up. It's too ridiculous.

It's what I feared since last season, they would go through with the 'poor Lori' route, oh and add in Crash and you get awful characters who get rewarded/unpunished.

• Love 3

Color me pissed off about the stupidity of Lori not being in Jail. Absolute Bullshit and it shows that apparently the writers feel that they can't write for any new villains or don't want too. there are viewers out there who like that piece of crap Crash,despite what he has done cause he's cute (BARF)while these same people act like Taylor is Bad and like she's done things that are unforgivable

• Love 2

Color me pissed off about the stupidity of Lori not being in Jail. Absolute Bullshit and it shows that apparently the writers feel that they can't write for any new villains or don't want too. there are viewers out there who like that piece of crap Crash,despite what he has done cause he's cute (BARF)while these same people act like Taylor is Bad and like she's done things that are unforgivable

This show is messed up in more ways than one hence the Lori and Crash bs.

• Love 2

This show is messed up in more ways than one hence the Lori and Crash bs.

Yeah, the constant rehash of Lori is getting old but while there's a lot of fans that like Crash, I don't think there are any fans that think Lori was right to steal Carter and is mentally stable.

• Love 1

Yeah, the constant rehash of Lori is getting old but while there's a lot of fans that like Crash, I don't think there are any fans that think Lori was right to steal Carter and is mentally stable.

I think it's more the writers fascination with Lori than the fans on that one.