Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E02: Sleepless in Pinebrook

The guys babysitting might be my favorite, mainly the bathtub scene. OMG, I burst out laughing with Zach's "we have to burn this house to the ground......WE HAVE TO BURN THIS HOUSE TO THE GROUND! And his dry heaving when he sees what Charlotte did in the tub was hilarious because I've been there(the dry heaving part).  Love Bruce's panic too. "So much brown water."

Damn that baby is a cutie.

Love this show, it's back baby! Better than ever!

Edited by Valny
  • Love 7

It's strangely quite refreshing to have a woman on television be opposed to waxing her pubic hair within an inch of its life.

Was that the Hootie and the Blowfish guy as the band member date?

That baby had a perfect serious expression for the bathtub scene, so they really lucked into that one (or spent a whole day waiting for it). 

I liked Maggie giving it a try, but then standing firm when she realized she wasn't ready to date.  And I loved the Paula Abdul dance. 

• Love 5

Was that the Hootie and the Blowfish guy as the band member date?

Yes, that was him!

It's strangely quite refreshing to have a woman on television be opposed to waxing her pubic hair within an inch of its life.

Ha! yes it was nice to hear that for a change.... and I'm on Maggie's side!

On a girlie note:  those were really nice bras they had on, they looked pretty

comfortable.

What were they calling Charlotte?  Char-bar?

• Love 3

It's strangely quite refreshing to have a woman on television be opposed to waxing her pubic hair within an inch of its life.

I agree!

I was really frustrated with the change from "You look great" to "Get rid of the pants, the bra, everything that makes you comfortable" -- no wonder Emma appears in Maggie's dreams as a buzzkill. She's a great friend in many ways, but she does have a controlling streak that's counter-productive in some cases.

• Love 2

The guys babysitting might be my favorite, mainly the bathtub scene. OMG, I burst out laughing with Zach's "we have to burn this house to the ground......WE HAVE TO BURN THIS HOUSE TO THE GROUND! And his dry heaving when he sees what Charlotte did in the tub was hilarious because I've been there(the dry heaving part).  Love Bruce's panic too. "So much brown water."

Damn that baby is a cutie.

So much this! It takes a lot to get me to truly LOL, and that scene did it! Both actors nailed it; the uncle was truly repulsed, and the dad was "Please. Get me out of here. PLEEEASSSE."

"I'm sorry, Charlotte, you are a beautiful creature, but your bowels are like the devil's pipes!"

• Love 6

I wish we'd found out why the guy at the end had so many loaves of challah!

Wow, I'm going have to rewatch(gladly!)  But I don't remember that part. 

I was watching very late and could have fallen asleep, so please refresh!

Emma's "meet cute" at the end -- as she's walking away from the restaurant wearing Maggie's milk-stained blouse, she crashes into a man walking out of a bakery, sending his many, many loaves of bread to the ground.  They talk for a minute or two, he asks her out, she says yes, the end.

Emma's "meet cute" at the end -- as she's walking away from the restaurant wearing Maggie's milk-stained blouse, she crashes into a man walking out of a bakery, sending his many, many loaves of bread to the ground.  They talk for a minute or two, he asks her out, she says yes, the end.

oh yeah, now I remember that, thanks for the refresher. I'm  bread lover so I know I was thinking all those loaves looked good.

I noticed on one of the counters in Mark's  house there was a porcelain looking black dog that's the same breed as Rene. So I wouldn't be surprised if Birdbones has a bunch of knickknacks around the house of that breed. Is Rene a French Bulldog?

After watching for a third time, this is the first time I notice the dunkles had a chilled baby bottle sitting at the dinner table, like you would have a chilled bottle of champagne. Ha, that was awesome.

• Love 3

Oh, I also loved the part when Maggie was holding the waistband of her stretchy pants so Emma couldn't get them off. "I got the panel you'll never get 'em free.". :)

• Love 2

My favorite part of this episode was Maggie rounding the corner into the room where Emma had ALLLL those pictures of men on the walls and squawking "WHAT WHAT WHAT." I replayed that over and over.

"By the way, we're out of toner."

• Love 2