Type keyword(s) to search

Favorite Character?

I am going to be in the minority here:  Cam.  Love him - the way he talks about Missouri cracks me up!  Second place goes to Andy.  His earnestness cracked me up every time.  "Jeepers!"  Least favorite.....drum roll.....Claire.  Relax and enjoy your life Claire.

• Love 3

For me, it's Mitchell. I feel like Jesse Tyler Ferguson is criminally underrated on this show.

I also have a huge soft spot for the original Lily. Her serious wee face killed me.

• Love 1

my favourite is of course phil but most important i am wondering if you can help me, i need to know wich is the episode where cam goes to the workplace of mitch and mitch pretend he is working cutting a post it and stapling it together

can you help me thanks

On 3/7/2018 at 12:54 PM, spikefreak said:

i am wondering if you can help me, i need to know wich is the episode where cam goes to the workplace of mitch and mitch pretend he is working cutting a post it and stapling it together

It is "Snip" - Season 4 Episode 3.

It has to be Phil! Love his secret crush on Gloria. From the kids Luke & Manny but now that they are older they have lost it.

Phil,Jay, Young Luke,Gloria,Young Manny,Hayley,Alex,Mitch,Claire, Cam in that order

• Love 1

Luke. Seeing the character grow from cute, goofy, conniving 10 year old (and Phil clone) to quiet, handsome young man over the seasons (while his sisters never really change) is amazing.  I can't imagine what the experience is like for Nolan's family while seeing an entirely different version (Mensa member at 8, musical prodigy) growing up at home.

I really like all of the characters. They each have an endearing, hidden facet that shows up when least expected. Claire's surprise magical evening with Phil, Luke blowing off an evening with Manny and "willing" older girls to be with Haley, the picture of Claire and Mitchell in their bright red skating costumes that Jay keeps on the table in the living room, Phil's knowing when it was time to let the ducklings go free. They all have the worst time communicating with each other! But they always pull it together in the end.

• Love 2
On 3/12/2018 at 10:30 AM, mrreese said:

It has to be Phil! Love his secret crush on Gloria. From the kids Luke & Manny but now that they are older they have lost it.

Phil,Jay, Young Luke,Gloria,Young Manny,Hayley,Alex,Mitch,Claire, Cam in that order

Not too certain it is a secret!!