Type keyword(s) to search

Monty's Marathon Diary: Wonder Woman Suits Up For One Last Adventure

I *loved* the alien pyramid episode as a kid and was waiting with eager anticipation for you to cover it. As soon as you reminded me that there were 99 pieces I absolutely was curious to know if it could be divided that way.

I wasn't curious if I could divide it into 99 pieces until you told me I couldn't. Now I have to head off to Google to find out what are my actual choices in the vicinity of 99.

So far as I can tell, each level n has n² tetrahedrons.  The top level has 1, the second level adds 4 more, the third level adds 9 more, etc.  That comes to either 91 (6 levels as shown in the photo) or 140 (7 levels).  If anyone is better at spacial geometry than I am (highly likely) please feel free to correct me.

• Love 1

Seeing the images from the alien pyramid episode gave me a flashback to nightmares I had as I kid. That episode scared me and I think it may have been the last one I ever watched as a result.

Best Marathon Diary Ever! Thank you! Now start on Lindsay Wagner [No relation to Lyle] 's Bionic Woman. Oscar! Rudy! Robots whose faces are ripped off in a fight with Jaime Sommers. That's all I remember I was only six. 58 episodes.

• Love 1

I was going to say we know it's the '70s because the adorable monkey sidekick was a thing for a while then. Friends made a half-assed attempt to bring it back.

There was a typo in your post.  I corrected it for you.