Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media and Behind the Scenes: AKA Everything Else Not "News and Media"

Zalyn
  • Start Topic

3 hours ago, SmallScreenDiva said:

Well, OK, then. 

3 hours ago, wonderwall said:

Sorry :/ I wish the numbers were better

On the plus side, it's still the most positive thing I've seen in a while as far as show-related social media is concerned. Lots of participation even from people that are "silent protesting" the show itself. 

• Love 2
7 hours ago, Chaser said:

If I thought Carina was genuine I wouldn't care but since I think she is fake and just loves to start things, I laugh.

This. And I still don't get why people pay attention to anything she says. Gah, go away, Carina. ( I'm sorry, I can't say I like her much).

6 hours ago, SmallScreenDiva said:

t was probably the first time since the start of the season, maybe even before that, that Olicity fans did something fun together. 

What was that other fun trend - I can't remember if it was during last season or during hiatus - I think it was about blaming Felicity for everything, but I'm not sure.

8 minutes ago, Sunshine said:

Yes but I don't think she's a fan of Olicity.

I think she was - at least when it got her attention. Maybe she thinks she has to look for greener pastures?

Edited by looptab
  • Love 5

From the pics of the 100th episode party posted so far, it looks like they're holding it in a conference room. Nevermind, that's just the press area. They've invited everyone that's ever been on the show (Poppy is posting videos!), and in the Berlanti-verse.

Edited by lemotomato

There's not even a single pic of the current Arrow cast. It's just everyone, including The Flash cast. In one, EBR is right at the end next to Mayo Bread. Honestly WTF. They can keep it. 

35 minutes ago, Angel12d said:

There's not even a single pic of the current Arrow cast. It's just everyone, including The Flash cast. In one, EBR is right at the end next to Mayo Bread. Honestly WTF. They can keep it. 

Mayo has to hang with EBR.  Who else does he know? 

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, BkWurm1 said:

Mayo has to hang with EBR.  Who else does he know? 

He shouldn't even be in the pic in the first place. He's barely been on the show for five minutes. 

I shouldn't be surprised at the absolute mess and disorganization of these red carpet pics but I am. Disaster.

9 minutes ago, apinknightmare said:

He can probably get cozy with some finger sammies once they're inside. 

Haha, I LOLd.

You know, if I were an actress who utterly failed in a role and got demoted from lead to, well, dead, I probably wouldn't hog the spotlight during the show's 100th party. Also, if I were an actress who has her own spinoff, I would probably let the main cast enjoy their day in the sun. Especially if I also got killed off from the show after the ratings tanked when my character got too much focus. But that's just me.

• Love 20

Are these the only actors that showed up? I'm so confused. Cuz if it's actors and EP's who've worked on the show, I don't think CP has, right? If it's the entire FlArrowverse, then wouldn't more LOT peeps be there? Was the enthusiasm level for this party as high as mine is for the show right now? Is this just some random press line picture? I have so many questions. 

• Love 2

This is the only time I've loved EBR's shoes! Haha. But I'm not sure about the rest of her outfit. Her legs look killer though.

I love how she's with Candice in the pics. Two lovely leading ladies. Can I hope for an Iris/Felicity scene in the crossover or is that asking for too much? LOL.

6 minutes ago, calliope1975 said:

Are these the only actors that showed up? I'm so confused. Cuz if it's actors and EP's who've worked on the show, I don't think CP has, right? If it's the entire FlArrowverse, then wouldn't more LOT peeps be there? Was the enthusiasm level for this party as high as mine is for the show right now? Is this just some random press line picture? I have so many questions. 

If they get their cake cutting ceremony, I am sure more Arrow centric actors will be part of the picture while the others step away for a hot minute.

Edited by Primal Slayer
1 minute ago, Primal Slayer said:

If they get their cake cutting ceremony, I am sure more Arrow centric actors will be part of the picture while the others step away for a hot minute.

Nope. Caity was in the cake cutting pic too, as well as all the newbies, Katrina Law, KC, and probably other people I didn't see because it was too damn crowded.

Yeah I really don't get why all these actors who are off the show or have been on the show for only a few eps or are on other DC shows just didn't step aside and let the arrow cast have the spotlight on their day.seems like the decent thing to do imo. No other show had that on their 100th party. Everyone else put their main cast front and center. 

Edited by tangerine95
  • Love 12
16 minutes ago, calliope1975 said:

I'd like to say I'm surprised that even the Arrow 100 party is not about Arrow, but...I don't even have anything witty to say. Damn, these EP's are beyond dumb. 

To be completely fair. I'm 99% sure the EPs had nothing to do with this NOR did they have anything to do with the 100th episode being a part of a crossover

• Love 1
1 minute ago, tangerine95 said:

Yeah I really don't get why all these actors who are off the show or have been on the show for only a few eps or are on other DC shows just didn't step aside and let the arrow cast have the spotlight on their day.seems like the decent thing to do imo. No other show had that on their 100th party. Everyone else put their main cast front and center. 

Somehow I doubt they all got together and said "lets crash this photo". More than likely they were there and just took the photo innocently. No malicious intent behind it.

• Love 5

Nobody gave a crap about the Arrow cast. I saw snapchat vids of the cake cutting and that was just as disorganized as what the "cast" photo on the carpet looked like, with everyone who apparently happened to be standing next to the cake crowding to get into the picture 

Edited by lemotomato

This is just down to disorganization. They should have set aside time for certain pics to be taken, current Arrow cast first, then maybe the larger Arrow cast, then one with the other DC shows. Whoever organized this is shit at their job.

1 minute ago, wonderwall said:

To be completely fair. I'm 99% sure the EPs had nothing to do with this NOR did they have anything to do with the 100th episode being a part of a crossover

The party organizing and the show, sure, but no one thought, hey maybe let's have a cast photo with just Arrow folk? My dad's side of the family does that at family reunions when each individual family unit takes a pic and then we do one with everyone. 

I know, I know, I'm way overthinking this, and that bitter pill I took today kicked in earlier. 

• Love 9
Just now, calliope1975 said:

The party organizing and the show, sure, but no one thought, hey maybe let's have a cast photo with just Arrow folk? My dad's side of the family does that at family reunions when each individual family unit takes a pic and then we do one with everyone. 

I know, I know, I'm way overthinking this, and that bitter pill I took today kicked in earlier. 

If we want we can blame Suzanne. I like blaming her for shit like this.

• Love 14

Okay I can maybe buy they didn't think the red carpet pics were a big deal to be right in the center off but I really think that for at least the cake cutting stuff most of those people could have decided not to be in the pics and could have let the actual main cast do it like it has been on every other show that got a 100th. Like I think  that's obviously not the time for them to be hogging the attention. 

Edited by tangerine95
  • Love 5

The CW are terrible at both promotion and event planning.  Why were people from The Flash and people not on the show anymore even in the cast picture?   Was anyone even coordinating the event to maximise the photo opportunities?

If it wasn't for the signs sprinkled around the venue I would believe it was a party for the crossover and not a celebration for Arrow reaching the 100 episode milestone.

• Love 8

KC was part of the show for 4 years and she was there since the first ep, so I would allow her to claim her spot in the light. Compare that to Caity Lotz who did 20 episodes in S2 and 3 in S4, and she is hogging all the attention, trying to be in the front and center and next to the lead in every photo .... just disgraceful in my opinion, and screams desperate. While Emily and David stand in the corners, wondering what the hell is happening. 

PS: With KC, CL, Amell, Paul Blackthorne and Katrina Law in the middle, someone on twitter said that it is not Arrow 100 party, it is Lance Family and lovers reunion ... 

Edited by Tazmania
  • Love 10

When you supported the #NoLaurelNoArrow movement even "thanked your fans for the support" of a hashtag that was calling for cancelation of the show, but you still manage to make the Arrow 100th party all about yourself. true talent.

• Love 9
1 minute ago, Mellowyellow said:

Is EBR just very very very mellow? I don't ever see that many pics of her in general.  Pity cuz she's a beautiful lady!  

She is... She's very laid back, doesn't mind if she isn't in the center. Very chill. I love that about her most of the time. But sometimes, like tonight, I wish she sorta took more photos and stuff

• Love 10
1 minute ago, Mellowyellow said:

Is EBR just very very very mellow? I don't ever see that many pics of her in general.  Pity cuz she's a beautiful lady!  

EBR is so chill and doesn't crave attention. She was probably just dancing in the background somewhere in her own little world, bless her. Haha.

7 minutes ago, kes0704 said:

The CW are terrible at both promotion and event planning.  Why were people from The Flash and people not on the show anymore even in the cast picture?   Was anyone even coordinating the event to maximise the photo opportunities?

If it wasn't for the signs sprinkled around the venue I would believe it was a party for the crossover and not a celebration for Arrow reaching the 100 episode milestone.

And we have a winner.  Let's be real.  It probably was a 100th episode celebration in name only. 

Seriously, the optics are terrible.  In a "it's depressing me about the show just looking at the picture" kind of way. 

• Love 4