Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media and Behind the Scenes: AKA Everything Else Not "News and Media"

Zalyn
  • Start Topic

I actually remember SA talking about insisting the network include his workouts in his work schedule, so he didn't have to do it in his free time. I think it was in one of his FB live videos but who knows anymore? And for some reason I have a pretty clear image of KC referencing it during a con.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Morrigan2575 said:

Since i have no idea what SA said i can't answer that. Do you have the quote?

I remember him during one of those interviews for TMNT telling a dude that he requested it, comparing it to learning Russian. I'll see if I can find the video or the exact quote.

9 hours ago, Morrigan2575 said:

Since i have no idea what SA said i can't answer that. Do you have the quote?

All i know is that a trainer is generally covered by the studio and that KC stated that the studio covered her gym/trainer on Fashion Police in 2015. 

I'm positive that EBR has also said the studio pays for her trainer as well as everyone else's on the show.  Paying for the trainer doesn't seem unusual, but SA getting time during his working hours rather than infringing on his free time to actually do the training seems worth negotiating for.

• Love 3

Idk. I went to a Carrie Underwood concert once and she was sick. You could tell talking was a bit difficult for her and she needed to cough a lot between lyrics. But you couldn't tell at all when she would sing. Maybe it's different muscles or something?

Edited by Chaser

I don't know but I can say when I saw him sing at the top of his lungs at the party after he said he was too sick to be at the panel I was a bit baffled. If it was me I would have avoided doing karaoke for one night because I think it can give the wrong impression.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Midnight Lullaby said:

Wasn't JB too sick to do panels? There are videos around Twitter of him singing and dancing at the NP party.

My guess and keep in mind I'm very cynical about Actors/Hollywood.    JB gets paid an appearance fee to show up at the Con, he makes additional money from the autos/photos ops.  I also guess (no I idea if I'm right) that he gets paid to perform at the Nocking Point Party.  So it was probably in his best interest (financially) to skip the panels and save his voice for the Nocking Points Performance

"It's TV and anything can happen." 

I feel like I've heard that a hundred times already. Is that the answer they give when they don't know? Haha.

This is just my impression, but while KC looked and sounded really coy the first time she said "Anything can happen", when a kid later asked if LL was going to get resurrected, and also when another kid asked if BS is going to show up on Arrow, she seemed genuine when she said she didn't know. 

Colin Donnell and PB's interaction on the panel made me wish Tommy lived so we could've gotten more scenes with him and Lance. 

Edited by lemotomato
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, lemotomato said:

This is just my impression, but while KC looked and sounded really coy the first time she said "Anything can happen", when a kid later asked if LL was going to get resurrected, and also when another kid asked if BS is going to show up on Arrow, she seemed genuine when she said she didn't know. 

Well, they've probably only scripted about 8 or 9 episodes (I guess? @quarks would know more about this than me) so it's possible she really doesn't know, although that in itself is pretty much confirmation either way, at least for those episodes.

Edited by Guest
6 minutes ago, Angel12d said:

Well, they've probably only scripted about 8 or 9 episodes (I guess? @quarks would know more about this than me) so it's possible she really doesn't know, although that in itself is pretty much confirmation either way, at least for those episodes.

I'm guessing 8, since SA apparently mentioned that episode, saying it's his favorite.

24 minutes ago, bijoux said:

What's this? What are they doing?

They were trying to think of two truths and a lie, and also to get the audience to do the Jeopardy song while they're thinking

Edited by lemotomato
  • Love 1

Another video clip from this morning's Arrow panel (CR, PB, KC, CD) at HVFF-San Jose...

More video clips from yesterday's Arrow panel (DR, WH, AG) at HVFF-San Jose...

Diggle's Philosophy
Published on Aug 27, 2016, by Maggie Lunt

Arrow Panel doing the 22 Push Up Challenge
Published on Aug 27, 2016, by Maggie Lunt

Haha, SA looks so awkward in that first group pic from CR's twitter. LOL. 

Also who the hell is that dude with DR and EK, moderating the panel with bare feet? Um...

11 minutes ago, Angel12d said:

Also who the hell is that dude with DR and EK, moderating the panel with bare feet? Um...

The guy interviewing DR and EK is a comedian.  It was a fake intervention skit.

Edited by lemotomato
2 minutes ago, lemotomato said:

The guy interviewing DR and EK is a comedian.  It was a fake intervention skit.

Ah, I see. I don't recognize him at all. Thanks!

9 hours ago, bijoux said:

There was only one spinoff I ever wanted from Arrow, it was Diggle leading the Suicide Squad with possibly Sara and Nyssa as team members. It would have been great. Damn, Flash. 

• Love 1
41 minutes ago, tv echo said:

Media tweets during Sunday's SA panel at HVFF-San Jose (spoilery tweets have been posted in Spoilers thread)...

1. That's basically Ivy Town Oliver. The only way he didn't shop at Bed, Bath and Beyond while he was there is if there wasn't one in town.

2. I really like this idea.

• Love 3

This segment was mostly talking about WWE and TMNT2 (also: SA wants flying superpower; for real life hero, he really admires and respects President Obama; for villain, he always liked the Joker; and if tons of villains suddenly poured into the room, he first joked that he would go to the Green Room but then said he would get everyone behind him)...

Stephen Amell
Published on Aug 29, 2016, by Stephen-Amell™

Edited by tv echo