Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media and Behind the Scenes: AKA Everything Else Not "News and Media"

Zalyn
  • Start Topic

Her shows do seem better suited for this outfit than last nights. It didn't really blend with the lace. I still found the necklace to be a worse offender of not matching that outfit.

Considering her height and the height of her costars, I imagine she has a hard time getting shoes that will help make her taller and be comfortable. Those seem like a good combination. As a friend of tall people and being only a respectable 5'4" myself, I loved that platform heels were a thing in the 90/00s. It helped me be taller without the uncomfortableness of heels. I used to wear them so often, people forgot how short I really was.

• Love 2
(edited)

I love all of these pictures! Awesome. So many OTA pictures! BLESSED. 

Also, I still hate EBR's shoes but they do look better with that outfit and I'm sure she's more comfortable in them. Remember last year the ladies all wore really high heels but a couple of hours later they'd all changed into flats. Not worth it.

Edited by Angel12d
  • Love 7
(edited)

I think Eulla was wearing Emily's same shoes last year, but I might be wrong.

I also love all the attention on OTA. And that they seem to be listening, even if just to placate us. Even Zach Levi yesterday gave it a shout out at the end of the panel,  so I'm happy. :)

Edited by looptab
  • Love 3

Seriously just came to post the same exact SA tweet!

It's hysterical, I love it! everyone's face is priceless.

I actually wouldn't mind if something like that happened on one of the AUs on the show. Because it would be so out there and yet I could see it happening. An evil EBR mixed together with a crazy JB, it would be comedic gold.

• Love 2

What's hilarious to me is that the second guy told him to stop harassing a viewer... It's pretty clear that guy isn't a viewer anymore. AND that constitutes as harassment? Oh my some people are so sheltered...

• Love 6

Some how some where I believe someone became aware they actually need to promote what a lot of viewers tune in for. I think the network, EPs, showrunner hell all of them realized dropping all the new names and current information was not being received well. There has been an onslaught of promoting Oliver, Felicity and Diggle (OTA) at SDCC. Wonder how much of that will carry over into the season? My hope is a lot.

• Love 9
14 minutes ago, Velocity23 said:

I really like CRdust's suit. It looks nice and it is nice to see someone actually dress up. Out of all the announcements, his intrigues me the most. Plus I think he might be just a guest or part of Bratva FB, so I can deal with those new people. It's all the masks and new present day "good" characters that are getting to me. And I don't think CRdust's role is going to be a "good guy" role.

8 minutes ago, wonderwall said:

Crop game is strong. AND I WANT TO SEE ZACH ON THE SHOW?!?!?!?

I want to see Zach on my TV at all times. (I actually just want to see Zach everywhere, all the time). If I could find a Zach (or the real Zach), my life would be complete. 

I'm not sure I could see him blending onto Arrow. I feel like Flash is more his speed. But if they brought him into the Flarrowverses in any capacity, I would be so excited. He just booked a new mini-series on Netflix. SO one more reason, I need to get the streaming service.

• Love 6