Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media and Behind the Scenes: AKA Everything Else Not "News and Media"

Zalyn
  • Start Topic

26 minutes ago, bijoux said:

What does she say? I can't play the video right now.

Basically the photographer was an old friend of hers and DR is a friend of hers.  They were doing the S2* photoshoot, standing around complaining about how boring the photos were.  There was some alcohol involed and they ended up taking that picture. 

*I said S2 photoshoot because that's when it was tweeted out.  Willa says the first photoshot for the poster, she could be confused or this was done pre S1 and released later.

• Love 2
(edited)

Gerry Conway is a comic book person who came up with DC characters like Felicity Smoak, Firestorm, Vibe, and Vixen...

Gerry Conway is also gross:

CmZD3tbUMAAwBvS.jpg

I didn't know where to put this but this was comic related and Felicity/ is on Arrow so..

Edited by wonderwall
5 hours ago, AyChihuahua said:

Why does KC have her head cocked in every single posed photo nowadays? Is this a thing now?

I think she found an angle that suits her at the moment and she is stickin to it. 

• Love 4
(edited)
12 hours ago, AyChihuahua said:

Why does KC have her head cocked in every single posed photo nowadays? Is this a thing now?

It's actually modeling/posing 101.  

2. Angle your face.
Unless you’re being snapped by a professional portait photographer, it’s key to avoid direct head-on shots. Why? Because there’ll be an absence of shadows, which could make your face look wider, larger, or slightly discolored. Instead, stand slightly sideways and tilt your chin a little bit upward or a tad downward. From there, be sure to look at something just above your natural line of sight.

http://stylecaster.com/how-to-pose-for-pictures/

Edited by Morrigan2575
  • Love 3
(edited)

Cody Rhodes "somewhat ships" Olicity (I've posted video of almost the full SA & Cody Rhodes panel in the Spoilers thread because of spoilery content)...

Edited by tv echo
23 minutes ago, AyChihuahua said:

That doesn't seem like the same as actually cocking your head, though.

Everyone does their own version of it, based on what they feel looks best. However just look at that pic of the Arrow ladies and you see they all do it.

Arrow panel at HVFF-NY yesterday (courtesy of djjezza2) - this panel was made up of CR, NM, EK, KC and PB...

Arrow panel no 1 part 1 @ Heroes and Villains Fest 7-2-16

Arrow panel no 1 part 2 @ Heroes and Villains Fest 7-2-16

Arrow panel no 1 part 3 @ Heroes and Villains Fest 7-2-16

Arrow panel no 1 part 4 @ Heroes and Villains Fest 7-2-16

1 hour ago, AyChihuahua said:

That doesn't seem like the same as actually cocking your head, though.

For modeling it's a slight tilt, KC is doing a full head tilt her head is practically resting on her shoulder. That's way to far for modeling poses. 

• Love 2

I doubt it, he makes a lot of money off of them, especially if he gets more of cut from producing the HVFF and combines it with Nocking Point events. Maybe he'll change his approach to Q&As, but I don't think he'll rethink his con appearances.

9 minutes ago, looptab said:

Because of the repetitiveness, or did something happen?

One of the volunteers tweeted about SA asking out her and another girl backstage. She posted a couple photos with SA at the NockingPoint party...that might be considered messy if there is truth to the above statement. 

• Love 1

Though - just playing devil's advocate here - I think he and the rest of the cast went out with fans at other times? Maybe this is getting blown out of proportion. 

• Love 2
(edited)

Now I want details... this BTS drama is more entertaining than the actual information coming from the panels.

In defense of a potential scenario, a lot of the same people attend the same conventions so perhaps he has just become friendly with the frequent flyers.

What twitter # do I have to look at for the details??? Work is really mind-numbingly boring tonight & I need a little distraction.

Edited by kismet

So I was told that the girl told someone (I won't divulge names or anything) who attended the con today that all that stuff that people are speculating didn't happen. Make of that what you will. I trust her *shrugs*

• Love 3

Well it is what it is... but it is becoming entertaining piecing together what is being speculated. I honestly think I don't want names just casual details. I hate that people might be talking badly about her ~ but I can't deny that its all fascinating right now.

And honestly not sure I want the truth, that might ruin that actual entertainment value - because then I have to think about consequences - where now its a funny like exercise in OMG and Seriously... with a little what would you do.

I'm feeling lost here. I have no clue what's going on. Even my timeline isn't helping, there's a lot of criptic stuff referring to things that aren't on my timeline.

3 hours ago, Midnight Lullaby said:

I can't know if what she said really happened but I saw the pics she took with SA and if that was my husband I'd have words with him, LOL.

The photos I'm seeing look fairly typical for photo ops to me. A lot of talking needs to be had with SA in that case.

Here are some of the photos from the con the cast posted.

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, bijoux said:

The photos I'm seeing look fairly typical for photo ops to me. A lot of talking needs to be had with SA in that case.

Here are some of the photos from the con the cast posted.

I disagree..he is kissing her cheek hard, his eyes closed and she has her hand on his face. This for me is pushing boundaries too much. I wouldn't appreciate that. Then anyone has different standards but for me it's a no.

8 minutes ago, Midnight Lullaby said:

I disagree..he is kissing her cheek hard, his eyes closed and she has her hand on his face. This for me is pushing boundaries too much. I wouldn't appreciate that. Then anyone has different standards but for me it's a no.

i don't see that in any of the pics you quoted.

• Love 1
(edited)
12 minutes ago, Midnight Lullaby said:

Because I wasn't talking about those, LOL. I just quoted the whole message because from my phone I couldn't delete the pics. 

Ah. thanks for the explanation.  I was staring at those pictures trying to find what you were talking about. 

Edited by Morrigan2575
  • Love 2

I wonder how actors feel about their kids spazzing out over other actors. Ponce apparently feels pretty good about it. He tagged Jaime Camil on Facebook so now I'm imagining he's the CW connection and him walking up to SA at some corporate thing all, hey, do a solid for my friend.

3 hours ago, bijoux said:

@Midnight Lullaby is talking about these pics. I mean, they are completely outside my comfort level to take with a perfect stranger, but then so are a lot of the photo op pics so I don't think I'm the person to judge here.

Yeah,  those are close to being outside my comfort zone, but it doesn't quite make it.  He's taking pics with what I assume is a fan,  he probably made her weekend.   It's the strange seeing Stephen do it but I don't think people would make a big deal if it was Colton or Barrowman. 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Delphi said:

Yeah,  those are close to being outside my comfort zone, but it doesn't quite make it.  He's taking pics with what I assume is a fan,  he probably made her weekend.   It's the strange seeing Stephen do it but I don't think people would make a big deal if it was Colton or Barrowman. 

Probably because Barrowman and Colton are both gay. And because this wasn't a paid op, and he's married. That's the only reason it pinged for me. 

• Love 11