Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media and Behind the Scenes: AKA Everything Else Not "News and Media"

Zalyn
  • Start Topic

Haha, not really anything I didn't know, but I have a fancy shindig to attend in a few weeks, and I'm thinking a very structured bun, and they have tons of good ideas.

...One day we'll stop talking about hair. :)

• Love 1

Panel on Saturday 23rd July

5:45–6:30 p.m. Arrow Special Video Presentation and Q&A — In the face of worldwide nuclear destruction at the hands of the maniacal mystic known as Damien Darhk, Oliver Queen (aka Green Arrow) united Star City with a message of hope that allowed him to vanquish the season four Big Bad once and for all. However, our heroes’ triumph came at a cost, and the future of Team Arrow was left hanging in the balance. Now, as the show takes aim on season five, Oliver will set out to save his city from a new threat — one which he personally created — as both the newly appointed Mayor of Star City and as the Green Arrow. Returning to San Diego Comic-Con for the fifth consecutive year, the cast and creators of the hit CW series will be on-hand for a lively conversation surrounding the upcoming season. From Bonanza Productions Inc. in association with Berlanti Productions and Warner Bros. Television, and based on characters from DC, Arrow returns Wednesday, October 5, at 8/7c on The CW. Arrow: The Complete Fourth Season will be released on Blu-ray™ combo pack, DVD and Digital HD on August 30. Become a fan of Arrow on Facebook at www.facebook.com/CWArrow and follow the show on Twitter at @CW_Arrow.  Ballroom 20

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, dtissagirl said:

Whoa, DCTV got downgraded from Hall H to Ballroom 20.

Wow, Felicity really is to blame for everything. 

*Snort laugh*

2 minutes ago, foreverevolving said:

Is that super bad? in terms of space?

Who will be using Hall H during that hour?

It's not bad, they're still at the second largest space. It just ~means something~ to the fanboys. They're probably putting the superhero movies on Hall H.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, looptab said:

It's not the first time I read this, but I have no idea who this people are/are connected to?

Bonanza Productions is the production company that produces Arrow. Not sure if they do all of Flarrowverse (I haven't looked up the other shows.) It could be Arrow's production group under Berlanti, not sure, but that's the name registered for records, etc. 

• Love 1

Bonanza Productions handles production services for a number of WB shows - Person of Interest, Arrow, Flash, The Vampire Diaries, The Originals, and, I'm assuming, Legends of Tomorrow.  Their main California offices are on the WB lot.

• Love 1
6 hours ago, calliope1975 said:

Bonanza Productions is the production company that produces Arrow. Not sure if they do all of Flarrowverse (I haven't looked up the other shows.) It could be Arrow's production group under Berlanti, not sure, but that's the name registered for records, etc. 

6 hours ago, quarks said:

Bonanza Productions handles production services for a number of WB shows - Person of Interest, Arrow, Flash, The Vampire Diaries, The Originals, and, I'm assuming, Legends of Tomorrow.  Their main California offices are on the WB lot.

Thank you. :) 

5 hours ago, EmilyBettFan said:

Finally. She is almost always left out on the dare to defy promos. It was so annoying.

Hopefully she makes the Fall one, they are always more lenient on the Summer one.

(edited)

Oliver & Felicity are the only Arrow characters appearing in that CW summer sizzle promo, although you can see Diggle passing by in the background in that shot where Barry comments on Oliver's sleeveless suit ("Don't you get cold?").

Edited by tv echo

Next stop - Shanghai, then back to shooting Arrow (lol - "no, Felicity's not here"); also, SA can use chopsticks!...

Stephen Amell's live video from the Ancestral Temple in Beijing
Published on Jun 27, 2016, by Green Sun

Stephen Amell TMNT Beijing China June 27, 2016
Published on Jun 27, 2016, by MyDCHeroes

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, tv echo said:

Here's someone else who posted total screen times per Arrow character (cumulative for all seasons)...
http://www.imdb.com/list/ls072879924/

Okay, that's interesting and very good to know. I like FACTS.

Also, this says 'Arrowverse' so it covers their appearances in the The Flash and LOT too.

6 hours ago, tv echo said:

Here's the person that was posting screen times per Arrow character, but she seems to have stopped at 4x21...
https://twitter.com/HattieJo18

Here's someone else who posted total screen times per Arrow character (cumulative for all seasons)...
http://www.imdb.com/list/ls072879924/

She's working on them, she has 421 and 422 done she just didn't post to twitter because the shows been on hiatus for awhile now.  I'll let her know people are still interested. 

• Love 3

This picture right here:

is why I'm 100% completely incapable of being attracted to Stephen. Not just because anyone can look fugly depending on the angle, but because this particular fugly angle makes Steve looks EXACTLY LIKE MY UNCLE. My uncle is Fugly Angle Stephen Amell.

• Love 4
9 minutes ago, dtissagirl said:

This picture right here:

is why I'm 100% completely incapable of being attracted to Stephen. Not just because anyone can look fugly depending on the angle, but because this particular fugly angle makes Steve looks EXACTLY LIKE MY UNCLE. My uncle is Fugly Angle Stephen Amell.

My nose, lol... my nose now hurts from the snort- laugh I did while reading that bolded part!

• Love 3
21 minutes ago, lemotomato said:

I wonder whose idea it was to eat at a chain restaurant (Din Tai Fung) that has locations here in the US instead of a local Shanghai dumpling place.

Say whatever you want but Din Tai Fung is delicious :p I used to go there quite a bit whe nI lived in Asia haha

• Love 3
1 minute ago, wonderwall said:

Say whatever you want but Din Tai Fung is delicious :p I used to go there quite a bit whe nI lived in Asia haha

Oh, I didn't mean to imply that it wasn't awesome, because it's definitely one of the best places anywhere in the world for dumplings. I just meant that if I were visiting China, I'd try the local specialties at somewhere that wasn't also available here in the US.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, lemotomato said:

Oh, I didn't mean to imply that it wasn't awesome, because it's definitely one of the best places anywhere in the world for dumplings. I just meant that if I were visiting China, I'd try the local specialties at somewhere that wasn't also available here in the US.

lol I agree! 

1 hour ago, dtissagirl said:

This picture right here:

And I'm like - I would still hit that. How old is your uncle? ;p

• Love 12
1 hour ago, tv echo said:

I believe the woman is Jane Wu, who plays Jade in TMNT2...

Thanks. I SO do not get the point of social media sometimes. It's a video of them tasting food. Why?

1 hour ago, dtissagirl said:

This picture right here:

5 minutes ago, calliope1975 said:

And I'm like - I would still hit that. How old is your uncle? ;p

Not gonna lie, this is one of the more amuzing tangents on this board. :D

7 hours ago, dtissagirl said:

This picture right here:

LMAO! I was not expecting this. 

• Love 1
(edited)

SA did a facebook live video from China - some info given...

-- He's driving to Hong Kong and then flying to Secaucus, NJ, today for this weekend's HVFF-NY.
-- He's then flying back to Vancouver on Sunday evening.
-- They're going to start filming S5 on Tuesday, July 5th.
-- He's read two scripts so far.
-- He briefly mentioned

Carly Pope and Madison McLaughlin coming/returning to Arrow.

-- He said that Kevin Smith is not directing an episode of Arrow this year "unless things change."  
-- He then said something vague about how things have already changed.
-- He said "we're all going to be at [San Diego] Comic-Con again" in Ballroom 20 on Sat., July 23rd.
-- He wants Roy Harper back.
-- He's not growing out his beard for future Oliver.
-- He's in "awesome shape for an actor."

Stephen Amell Hello facebook
Published on Jun 30, 2016, by InstaFOXtv

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 1
16 minutes ago, looptab said:

Yes, I meant that :)

Well as far as I know the blocakge is pretty relaxed now a days (well I mean compered to other countries), as long as you don't criticize the Chinese gov, support Tibet and some other stuff you're in a good spot. I have friends who live in china and they post on facebook all the time.