Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media and Behind the Scenes: AKA Everything Else Not "News and Media"

Zalyn
  • Start Topic

The case of how KC can stay in Vancouver has been solved lol. Well sort of. I'm guessing these two things are going to be filmed in Vancouver so yeah :p

Good for KC for getting a movie gig. Wonder what it's about... Hopefully she books a TV show soon. 

• Love 2
(edited)

Random thoughts...

I don't really care for EBR's hairstyle at SHC2 - it's too pouffy.  I prefer her longer, more natural hairstyle from S2.

KC living with CL just gives me SWF-The Sequel chills (kidding).

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 7
(edited)

I have to admit, the news that Katie is still staying in Vancouver (and living with Caity!) is making me uneasy.  I'm sure there's no reason for it, and yet..... 

I wouldn't mind if she showed up on Lot for Sara - just a one off episode.  CL would sell the emotions.

Edited by BkWurm1

Video clips of SA at Wizard World Philadelphia on June 4 (posted by ChristineDoesCons on June 11) - most of these are new (warning: some are spoilery)...

What about Arrow Season 5 (Stephen Amell)

Oliver Queen's moral code for Season 5 (Stephen Amell Arrow)

Oliver as mayor (Stephen Amell) Arrow

Arrowverse 4 way crossover?!?! (Stephen Amell)

How long would Stephen Amell last on Lian Yu (island)

Relationships on Arrow (Stephen Amell)

Stephen Amell's fighting skills (Arrow)

Sadness for Laurel Lance death (Stephen Amell Arrow)

Stephen Amell loves Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

17 minutes ago, tv echo said:

I don't really care for EBR's hairstyle at SHC2 - it's too pouffy.  I prefer her longer, more natural hairstyle from S2.

I have the same hair texture and shape as EBR's -- A LOT of hair with undefined curls. If it's short like this? The only way to make it un-puffy and "natural" is to spend a couple of hours making it so.

• Love 8
29 minutes ago, bijoux said:

If I'm interpreting tweets correctly, EBR and WH were late for their panel. I wonder how late.

Like 30 mins. Looks like DRs meeting room is running late too. People who left the panel to make it are still waiting for it. 

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, tv echo said:

Oh, I didn't know that, @dtissagirl. I thought her hair had to be made that way with curlers or something. Then I withdraw that comment.

Yeah, this is her natural hair:

tumblr_nah86rL9d41rlxv8mo1_250.gif

Longer:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v134/Maggykate/tumblr_n6hvqweakO1tnzpmso2_1280_zpsb05b58b8.jpg~original

The longer it gets, more defined the curls get. The shorter, more puffy. [She does seem to like volume in her roots, which I don't, but then, I'm too tall already to add extra inches of hair.] The volume only goes away if chemically treated [which is what I do because it saves me time], or to actively style it [blow dry straight, then create artificial curls that sit where you want them to].

• Love 3

KL was at Harrisburg Comic Con yesterday (June 11)...

Next Level Interview w/ Katrina Law @ Harrisburg Comic Con

Katrina Law Panel @ Harrisburg Comic Con - Clip 1

Katrina Law Panel @ Harrisburg Comic Con - Clip 2

So the story they mentioned about SA and CD thinking they were kissing KC and WHs necks at the pilot wrap party (they were apparently super drunk) but were actually kissing each other's....how? How does one confuse each other like that? Willa is super tiny and both girls had really long hair? 

• Love 1
24 minutes ago, Password said:

He freed her...

Hmm.

I suppose there is a sort of irony that whenever Oliver screws up and Felicity "walks away" she takes strides in her professional life.

The two biggest strides she took in her professional life were while they were together, though. Taking over Palmer Tech, and unveiling the power cell. And she wound up losing PT over her plans for the biostimulant (although I suppose that story might not be finished). Wouldn't call that a stride, haha. Seems like there isn't much correlation at all between what goes on in her private life and her professional life. 

• Love 5

Uh, wait, I interpreted that differently. I thought she meant that being with him freed her? Though I wonder whether the poster meant that breaking up with Oliver freed her. "It" rather than "he"?

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, looptab said:

Uh, wait, I interpreted that differently. I thought she meant that being with him freed her? Though I wonder whether the poster meant that breaking up with Oliver freed her. "It" rather than "he"?

I took it like that too. In the sense that being with him help her grow, accept herself..

But now I don't really know LOL

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, Midnight Lullaby said:

I took it like that too. In the sense that being with him help her grow, accept herself..

Yeah, that's what I thought, too. I thought she meant it was difficult for her to leave him because being with him "freed" her, although I suppose she could've meant that breaking up with him freed her. Although I'm not really sure how that would be since the only thing she did differently was leave the team, which was something she had repeatedly said she loved and gave her purpose. But I don't know what's going on in EBR's mind, haha.

• Love 4
8 minutes ago, looptab said:

That's how I read it too. It actually goes along with something she said previously about how Oliver has expanded Felicitys world (getting her out from behind a computer). 

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, apinknightmare said:

although I suppose she could've meant that breaking up with him freed her. Although I'm not really sure how that would be

If that's what she meant, the only way I can make sense of it is if she meant something like, doing "the hardest thing" freed her. As in, if I can overcome that, I can overcome everything. But I'm inclined to think she meant that being with Oliver freed her,because it's a concept EBR has stated a few times already, as @Chaser said .

• Love 2
35 minutes ago, Chaser said:

So the story they mentioned about SA and CD thinking they were kissing KC and WHs necks at the pilot wrap party (they were apparently super drunk) but were actually kissing each other's....how? How does one confuse each other like that? Willa is super tiny and both girls had really long hair? 

meep!! on the neck or the lips?

Why am I asking, it doesn't matter  #When_your_tomliver_shipping_comes_semi_true

• Love 1
14 minutes ago, foreverevolving said:

meep!! on the neck or the lips?

Why am I asking, it doesn't matter  #When_your_tomliver_shipping_comes_semi_true

On the neck..a girl explained it better on Twitter and basically Colin and Stephen told the girls they thought they were going to end up kissing them instead they ended up kissing each other's necks. Now I wonder what those people do when they party together hahaha

• Love 1

I found all those answers funny. :) But I don't care for Flash at all. I admit my reaction would be different had that been KC saying she'd kill Felicity to marry Oliver, haha.

• Love 2

So Rick and Emily don't want to get married than. Lol

3 minutes ago, apinknightmare said:

I love that Katie answered that she'd marry Lance. The weird fam shenanigans won't ever stop. 

It gets weirder when you remember KC considers herself method. 

• Love 9
(edited)

Um, I'm not sure that I agree with Emily's POV that Felicity needs to grow by herself. If anything, I'd say  Oliver would be the one who needs to grow without Felicity, and we saw some of that already by the end of the season*. I don't know what aspect she might be referring to, probably the whole daddy issues and tendency to leave when going gets tough?

*While I'm glad that Oliver inspired the Team and the city, I'm also a little bummed that we didn't get a more direct role-reversal with Felicity, something more personal with the two of them as I had hoped - with him giving her his version of the "find another way" speech. We got some hints of that during the wheelchair arc, but I wish there was something in the finale.

Edited by looptab
  • Love 6

Idk I think that Felicity also needs to grow a bit as well. Not as much as Oliver though. Like her tendency to lash out and hit below the belt, her jabs when she's angry, Felicity tends to take things to the extreme especially when she's emotional. Yes those are her faults but it doesn't mean she can't learn and grow out of them. 

• Love 6
(edited)
7 minutes ago, wonderwall said:

I think that Felicity also needs to grow a bit as well.

I agree with this, it's the "by herself" part that I don't totally agree on. I don't think she should necessarily be alone to grow out of those faults you listed, as opposed to Oliver who IMO relies too much on her "influence" on him, on her acting as his Jiminy Cricket, and that's why I think in his case the alone time is required and would be beneficial, because he'd had to start to count on himself and his own judgment. I just want a self-esteem boost for Oliver. :)

Edited by looptab
  • Love 3

Something I try to keep in mind when reading what actors think of their characters is -- actors are about saying yes to the current reality of the character. EBR tends to sound like that A LOT, even. So Felicity's reality is she's single, and EBR doesn't seem to know much about what's coming in S5. So EBR is gonna focus on that -- she's by herself, so she needs to grow by herself.

• Love 6

I took the whole "growing by herself" to mean that Felicity needs time to be single for a while. And to figure out her career and other things before focusing on a relationship. Don't get me wrong-- you can totally figure out your career and your relationship at the same time. But I know someone who just got out of a long relationship and is figuring out her career right now- and I am saying the same thing to her. Focus on yourself first, and then figure out the rest. Felicity just went through a whole bunch of emotional trauma, and to go back into a relationship that still needs work may not be the best thing for her emotionally/mentally. 

Oliver needs to grow too. So I think right now the best thing for Oliver and Felicity is for them to both grow separately in order for them to be able to be together in the future. 

• Love 9

I'm super confused as to what happened at this private session party. One person is saying the girls only stayed for 10 mins and then left without a word and another is saying that they left but then came back... 

8 minutes ago, Chaser said:

I'm super confused as to what happened at this private session party. One person is saying the girls only stayed for 10 mins and then left without a word and another is saying that they left but then came back... 

Yeah idk... But I'm side eying all of them for missing the closing ceremony.