Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media and Behind the Scenes: AKA Everything Else Not "News and Media"

Zalyn
  • Start Topic

I think the whole trash shipping thing could be considered weird fannish stuff except some of the cruel comments directed at Amell's wife pushes it past the "just good fun" category, and he has made comments that it does get through to him. I remember her personality didn't impress me on America's Next Top Model, but she was also a teenager, and wishing for the breakup of a family seems unkind.

I was gonna mention her time on ANTM as well. She seems like someone not to cross. She didn't always play nicely, so perhaps he is trying to stay on her good side. Easier to avoid pics than have to put up with reactions on the homefront.

I do think the trash shipping crosses the line when it tags real people or makes cruel remarks to one side... but sadly no way to stop that besides ignoring it.

I was gonna mention her time on ANTM as well. She seems like someone not to cross. She didn't always play nicely, so perhaps he is trying to stay on her good side. Easier to avoid pics than have to put up with reactions on the homefront.

That sounds like really unfair speculation. Her behavior from years ago on a reality TV competition (especially the kind that thrives on contrived drama) doesn't provide insight into who she is now or the quality of their marriage.  It just seems like a huge jump to me.

I think it's much easier to read into BTS stuff about who is on set, who might be fired, etc. than the quality of friendships among the actors, the quality of marriages, or any other type of relationship, the majority of which takes place 99.9999999999999% off of social media. 

• Love 13

So I guess Jared Padalecki stole Stephen's phone and was their wrap party? Or just some event in Vancouver? ..weird. Maybe they are more besties than I thought LOL.

What is happening here:

Stephen Amell ‏@StephenAmell 1h1 hour ago

I'm a big dumb dummy. Love, Stephen. #StopLeavingYourPhoneUnlocked @jarpad was here :)

2,212 retweets 6,351 likes  Jared Padalecki Verified account ‏@jarpad

“@StephenAmell: I'm a big dumb dummy. Love, Stephen. #StopLeavingYourPhoneUnlocked @jarpad was here :)” well said

So I guess Jared Padalecki stole Stephen's phone and was their wrap party? Or just some event in Vancouver? ..weird. Maybe they are more besties than I thought LOL.

It seems like they had lunch together today, based on Stephen's Snapchat.

• Love 1

I bet Stephen already has Jared's abs memorized :p

HA. Of this I have no doubt.

I get confused by snapchat. Like I add people but I don't ever see their posts..

Edited by catrox14

They're definitely friends, Jared is right up SA bro-alley.

Oh I know they are friends but I've questioned if it's mostly a PR friendship since he was in that wine country video.

I never thought Jared was all that much of dudebro guy.Jensen seems more of a dudebro but that's just because Jensen is rather athletic but neither have ever really struck me as dudebros really. They are kind of beautiful dorks most of the time IMO.

Stephen doesn't strike me as much of a dorky goober.

Edited by catrox14

Not that it matters, but seems like KC came a bit later than everyone else according to this girl who met EBR at that restaurant:

https://twitter.com/kissfromSaturn

Anyways... I wonder what else is left to film between CR/EBR/SA... I think that the supposed cliffhanger (IDK if it's a cliffhanger but I'm guessing it is?) is definitely going to be an Olicity related one *sigh*

From what I gather from tweets, EBR and company got there and then SA and company arrive. They hang out for a couple hours. KC gets there. Within 15-20 mins, EBR tweets/IG posts about KC and then SA follows up with a photo op.

You guys don't think that was arranged do you?

IDK it's pure speculation for me... I'm guessing Arrow ends in a cliff hanger and since CR/EBR/SA are still shooting it might include them... Maybe also Papa Smoak.

Oh I meant the scene in the pilot. Should have clarified.

• Love 6

Earlier in the week SA said he had 5 more days of shooting left and production had 6. I don't know if it means he'll finish a day earlier or if he possibly has a day off from shooting earlier.

From what I gather from tweets, EBR and company got there and then SA and company arrive. They hang out for a couple hours. KC gets there. Within 15-20 mins, EBR tweets/IG posts about KC and then SA follows up with a photo op.

You guys don't think that was arranged do you?

I think since she seems to run on Katie Standard Time - which is about 3-ish hours later than whatever time zone she's in - that she was probably just late as hell.

• Love 14

DR/EB are hanging out tonight:

CgSm_giUAAAqcfD.jpg

I think since she seems to run on Katie Standard Time - which is about 3-ish hours later than whatever time zone she's in - that she was probably just late as hell.

stoppppppppp

tumblr_mz3u9qBLfX1rkhzq7o1_250.gif

• Love 5

SAs daughter is so cute and EK is so amused by her haha: https://twitter.com/smoaked_queen/status/721885146383667200

Unpopular opinion: I always thought she was a weird looking toddler. Maybe it was the constant blank, over it expression that threw me. Girl already has RBF. That being said, that was a super cute snap. 

I wonder if KC is moving back to LA. Why did she lightened her hair again? Dark is so much better. 

Edited by Chaser

I wonder how much longer she has on her lease and if she is still dating her trainer. But I could see her going focusing on LA for auditions though it wouldn't surprise me if she ended right back in Vancouver with how many shows shoot there nowadays.

• Love 1

I wonder how much longer she has on her lease and if she is still dating her trainer. But I could see her going focusing on LA for auditions though it wouldn't surprise me if she ended right back in Vancouver with how many shows shoot there nowadays.

I always got the impression that acting paid the bills, but fashion is her preference. I thought she might move to LA and focus on that career. 

I always got the impression that acting paid the bills, but fashion is her preference. I thought she might move to LA and focus on that career. 

I look at it more as her side hobby, she seems to enjoy both but I dont think she would do it full time unless Tomboy KC made it major.

SAs daughter is so cute and EK is so amused by her haha: https://twitter.com/smoaked_queen/status/721885146383667200

Unpopular opinion: I always thought she was a weird looking toddler. Maybe it was the constant blank, over it expression that threw me. Girl already has RBF. That being said, that was a super cute snap. 

Kid looks alot like her mom (minus the hair coloring), but has dad eyebrows game (I think that's how it's called?)

Edited by foreverevolving

SA's kid looks like she inherited his face shape. Hopefully it will tone down as she grows up. Great on a guy, not so much on a woman. Very cute kid though.

From waaaaay back (because y'all have been posting like crazy)

Episodes 6 and 14 that Mericle is referring to are from season 1, right?

https://twitter.com/kalichica12/status/721696476318011392

I assume so because they're talking about that being when the show really jelled.

1x06 was Legacies, when they go after Derek Reston and the Royal Flush gang. With Diggle great line about what a tough time it was on the island without MySpace.

1x14 was The Odyssey that made them think that flashback episodes were a good idea and when Felicity formally joined Team Arrow. 

I'm not trying to be mean here, but a comic con that invites actors playing two minor and largely ignored characters seem to be scraping the bottom of the barrel. Unless Jimmy Akingbola's had a more prominent role on another show that I don't know of.

ER has been on Supernatural as well as a couple of other nichse shows. Jimmy Akingbole had quite a career in the UK including 2 shows that I watch on public TV: New Tricks and Silk.

I can see fan con organizers inviting them to make up the roster and because they wouldn't cost too much.

• Love 1

Well if anyone had doubts KC was leaving there you go, LOL

About SA's wife..I started following her when I joined Twitter and didn't even realize she was the girl from ANTM and stopped following her when she posted a pap pic of her adjusting her costume that was between her butt cheeks. Not the content I'm interested in seeing, LOL. Later I realized she was the girl who lost it when they cut the hair and it settled the decision for me..I get she was 19 at the time but I'm a few years older and I can say it's not an excuse. That's the type a behavior I could see from a spoiled 5 years old, not a young woman.

Anyway it's not like I have a very high opinion on famous people in general..

I do not understand why you hate katie at this point, it's sad, very sad

I do not understand why you hate katie at this point, it's sad, very sad

It's not hating on Katie. It's making a joke about her being late because KC is always late to cons. 

Also, and this is important, KC hasn't been tagged or notified of anything that has been said here so I don't see what the problem is. 

I was surprised to learn that this forum is deemed one of the major offenders in terms of bullying KC. Apparently the mods post against the 'bashing' is notorious. How is it bullying or harassment since we don't tag her, though, it's beyond me, haha.