Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media and Behind the Scenes: AKA Everything Else Not "News and Media"

Zalyn
  • Start Topic

I just love the fact that they had a photoshoot specifically for pictures of their time away so they could put them in photo frames for their house or whatever. Normally you can't see details like that up close on a set/in a scene. 

Yes!  This is so much better than the wedding picture of Oliver and Diggle displayed in Diggle's home--it was so easy to see that it was just a screen shot from the wedding scene.

I can't wait to see more photos, but I don't want them to be spoiled before 4x1!  This one should tide us over, and then they can post them all after the episode airs.

• Love 3

I have a lot of issues with that photo:

1. Is Felicity even an outdoorsy person?
  2. How does she look so flawless after a hike?
  3. Why is she wearing that on a hike?
  4. Why don't I care one bit and completely love the photo anyways? 

So many questions...

Just remember, the last time a happy picture in a frame was panned over on this show was when Oliver was faking being evil and broke his team's hearts, and they showed the happy brother wedding pic.

Neh. Season 4 for me is about forgetting Season 3 ever happened. 

• Love 7

They actually spent the entire vacation in bed. Then they went into a studio with a bunch of different clothes and props, took a bunch of pictures behind a green screen and then Felicity photoshopped the pics, because Mama Smoak and Dig asked for them, and the pics they took in bed are ~private.

• Love 24

I have a lot of issues with that photo:

1. Is Felicity even an outdoorsy person?
  2. How does she look so flawless after a hike?
  3. Why is she wearing that on a hike?
  4. Why don't I care one bit and completely love the photo anyways? 

So many questions...

1. I think she'd do anything on vacation.

2. She's flawless always. 

3. My guess is she's wearing shorts and proper shoes. It looks just like a flow-y kind of top to me.

4. Because it's Olicity and they're beautiful together and we're actually getting framed photos made especially for their house, or maybe even Felicity's desk. Haha.

They actually spent the entire vacation in bed. Then they went into a studio with a bunch of different clothes and props, took a bunch of pictures behind a green screen and then Felicity photoshopped the pics, because Mama Smoak and Dig asked for them, and the pics they took in bed are ~private.

That is by far the most believable scenario. They just drove the Porsche to a Best Western right outside Starling and never left their room.

• Love 3

Maybe they are in a secluded cabin at the top of the mountain and this picture was taken before they went on their hike. Would explain why they look perfect.

• Love 3

@dancingnancy please never stop your comments are hilarious!

@AyChihuahua, a Best Western?!? DON'T SULLY THE QUEEN NAME :p

LBR, it could be a Motel 6 and they'd be happy. All they need is a bed and some privacy.

• Love 2

The privacy part is key. No one would think to look for them there. 

With the pic, I think it's a before the hike pic. Although that outfit Felicity is wearing is not something you'd want to wear on a hike. So I'm going to assume that Oliver went on the hike, came back, took the pic with her, then they went to have a picnic at their cabin in the mountains. 

• Love 3

All I know about that photo is that it made me ridiculously happy that they look so ridiculously happy.

For reals; I can't remember the last time I was so verklempt about a pair of fictional characters
  • Love 5

I'm thinking I'm gonna need that scarf, wrap, whatever that is Felicity's wearing in that pic. The colors are calling to me. If anyone finds a link, please share. Thank you kindly. 

Also, that pic is making me way too excited for S4. Must rein in expectations.

• Love 2

Oliver and Felicity look so stinkin' happy in that photo. Hopefully they'll handle the relationship better than they did in season three. I have no qualms about them going through ups and downs but please let have more agreements than disagreements next season.

The actor playing Anarky tweeted this:

@Alex8Calvert 55m55 minutes ago

Got my first script. It's like christmas. but better... and more violent... <3

http://twitter.com/Alex8Calvert/status/623205140145635328

• Love 4

I'm thinking I'm gonna need that scarf, wrap, whatever that is Felicity's wearing in that pic. The colors are calling to me. If anyone finds a link, please share. Thank you kindly. 

Also, that pic is making me way too excited for S4. Must rein in expectations.

I want it, too! Also, the colors kinda match Oliver's backpack and shirt, LOL!

I love that EBR is on there twice, haha. 

LOL .. Is that a sign?

They better combine those votes. Can anyone see current rankings? I'm not on facebook and it keeps telling me to log in.

(edited)

LOL .. Is that a sign?

They better combine those votes. Can anyone see current rankings? I'm not on facebook and it keeps telling me to log in.

Top 5

SA @ 4.1K

EBR @ 2.7K

JB @ 1.4K

DR/GG @ 1.2K

Rest of the list in descending order, all below 1K

CH, WH, EBR, KC, CL, Robbie Amell, Manu Bennett, Tom C, Robert Downey,JR and Jared Leto.

Edited by Morrigan2575

LOL .. Is that a sign?

She's ahead even without combining them. 

Right now it's 

SA

EBR

JB

DR

Grant Gustin

CH

WH

EBR

KC

CL

Robbie Amell

Manu Bennett

1. SA - 4.1k
  2. EBR - 3.4k (adding both)
  3. JB - 1.4k
  4. DR - 1.2k
  5. GG - 1.2k
  6. CH - 950
  7. WH - 806
  8. KC - 711
  9. CL - 614
  10. RA - 468

Does anyone know how many likes the fight club promo had? Because I'd like to compare it to the 18k+ likes the Olicity picture has... You know, for science .

That's like asking me NOT TO BREATHE. :)

Poor Steve, all of this fangirling he desperately needs to let out, it's so endearing.

hahaha fire away ... it is so much fun seeing him spiral and then the whole twitterverse explode.

Everyone - including me - is speculating what kind of sexy times scenes they are shooting today since his "Monday's sorta sexy" tweet.

So far, most votes are in for sexy times in the kitchen

https://twitter.com/amellywood/status/623246815219941376

(edited)

Does anyone know how many likes the fight club promo had? Because I'd like to compare it to the 18k+ likes the Olicity picture has... You know, for science .

It's a bit of an apples and oranges comparison, because the superhero fight club promo was originally posted to the Arrow FB page, which has 2x as many subscribers as SA. But here are the stats for it: 37k likes, 2.9 million views (posted early April).

The Olicity picture has 247k likes, 4k shares. I also wrote down the stats for the new suit picture posted during SDCC: 246k likes, 13.7k shares.

Edited by lemotomato
  • Love 2
(edited)

That's pretty swanky for an extra. I didn't even know they got trailers

I don't think he's an extra, but that was a nice fireplace for a trailer. If that's actually where it was.

Edited by apinknightmare
(edited)

Didn't they say that Oliver and Felicity

settled in Coast City because Oliver has a friend there? Could be the friend if he's just shooting with those two.

Excited.

Edited by Guest

I know he's teasing about shippers, but I couldn't make out what he was saying before this part, haha.

I think he says something like "do I need an injection?"  And later David holds out his coffee cup to him.  I'm guessing Stephen was pretty tired when they did the interview and his first take in reaction to the "Olicity Ship of the Year" stuff was subdued.  So the outtake was him hamming it up a bit.

You can vote twice for Emily, so a simple combining of the numbers won't work.

I'd love if they opened the show with Oliver goofing around with a bunch of kids including lil' Batman.  Bruce Wayne is never going to be in this universe so the little nod would be perfect.

• Love 5