JR Bourne ‏@iamjrbourne

West coast... You ready to play on tonight's @CW_Arrow ep? Let's do this! #BTS

CR48F0pUEAEUqkJ.jpg

8:00 PM - 21 Oct 2015

https://twitter.com/iamjrbourne/status/657028675217457152

Ryan Robbins ‏@RyRobbins

Likewise, my friend!!

JR Bourne @iamjrbourne

Great seeing the always amazing @RyRobbins on anything!!

8:29 PM - 21 Oct 2015

https://twitter.com/RyRobbins/status/657035984106749953

Edited by tv echo

So did you find an issue with Katie cropping out Willa out of the pic also?

Yep. Especially then..isn't it fairly known that she's my favorite character? (Or tied for first)

Thea was only in 8 minutes? Felt like more.

Edited by wingster55

Those CR photos certainly look holiday themed in background. Yay! I love holiday episodes. It gives a normalcy to shows, especially if they are supposed to be real time.

Edited by kismet

I like that her and Donna are in similar colors. And I love what we can see some of Felicity's hair.

Also, Donna is wearing the sexier dress. LOL

She's Donna. Of course she's wearing the sexier dress. I wonder if she and Thea will have a show off. Speaking of Thea:

OMG they all match like a little family. KILL ME.

Would she be wearing blue then to complete the picture and complement the base of Oliver's tie? 

I applaud them trying something new with Felicity's hair.

Also from EBR's Instagram:

cb6d0719-6b66-4950-86f8-02da715cc1cc_zps

When Dharkness sets in

• Love 5

Nonspoilery MG posts at http://marcguggenheim.tumblr.com/(also see MG tumblr posts regarding 403 in 403, Felicity and Laurel threads)...

holysmoakss asked:
Please stop ruining Diggle at the expense of boosting up Laurel. He's a great character and doesn't deserve it.

I love posts like this because I get to compare them to the ones where I’m asked to stop ruining Laurel at the expense of boosting up Diggle.

mattlmurdock asked:
Just wanted to thank you for writing a character like laurel. I loved watching her overcome her addiction. I also loved how she was constantly told no she couldn't be a fighter but she kept persevering no matter how many times she got her ass kicked. Shes been such an inspiration watching her face and overcome each obstacle thrown in her path, so thanks :)

Thank you!  I’d love to introduce you to all the other people on my Tumblr feed who think we – and I’m quoting them – “sh*t on her.”

nerdramblings101 asked:
Also sir if you would allow me to ask. Do you believe that Laurel has had consistent character development over the last few seasons?

Yes.  (What else did you think I would say?)

theoriginaldramaqueen asked:
Hey Marc will the rest of the season involve you trashing Laurels growth to bring Sara back for a spinoff? Just curious. Want to know if I should continue to watch or not. Since she's the only reason I watch.

I think Laurel has some really strong scenes in connection with Sara’s resurrection.

caitysaysitsfine asked:
Is Quentin ever going to find out that Malcolm is alive and is responsible for Sara's death, that Laurel's known this for months, and that Team Arrow protected him and let him become the next Ra's al Ghul?

Keep watching…

pelmlm asked:
hi mr Guggenheim---403 Oliver & Felicity continue to be the amazing couple I always thought they could be, and now Oliver and Diggle are back together as well. OG3. Truly enjoyable episode of TV. thank you.

Thanks for watching!

fuzzybananafestival asked:
S4 is my favourite season so far. I love the team within a team dynamic for #olicity TY

Thank you!

elizajanelewisgirl asked:
Sorry for all the asks! I also wanted to say I'm Damien Dahrk is a great villain. He's terrifying. I'm looking forward to finding out more about him, and what he's really up to. Also, Nyssa was absolutely fantastic in this last episode.

Thanks for watching!

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 1

More nonspoilery MG posts at http://marcguggenheim.tumblr.com/

clcmjd asked:
Nysa called Thea "sister-in-law" does that mean she & Oliver are still married?

Technically.

waschal asked:
Hallo Marc. This is the first time I write you, but this question is really bugging me. Last nights Episode Nyssa called Thea Sister in Law. Was this just a joke of her or are they still Married??

I wrote it as a joke, but they’re probably technically still married.

elizajanelewisgirl asked:
Are Oliver and Nyssa still married? Why was Oliver planning to propose to Felicity if that's not taken care of? What is going on?

Do you have any idea how difficult it is to get a Nanda Parbat divorce?

aaronswarner asked:
will we be getting hints about felicitys dad anytime in the near future i'm dying over here

Felicity’s dad is a man.

pls-moi asked:
I am loving this season of Arrow! Episode 4.03 was wonderful, and having Original Team Arrow together again was a beautiful gift. They are my favorite part of the show. With all the awesome stuff going on in regard to HIVE, I am wondering if we will meet Felicity's father this year or if that story will be waiting for a future date. What can you reveal?

I can reveal absolutely nothing.

smoakd asked:
Hi Marc! So it’s been alluded to in 2x13 when Felicity talks to Oliver about family and that she doesn’t want to lose him, that Felicity has her own insecurities/abandonment issues. Will these abandonment issues (that came to be because of her father leaving) be further explored in S4? I really hope so because I think that it would add another layer of complexity to Felicity’s character and her relationships with Oliver, Donna, and maybe even Diggle.

Keep watching.  :)

darkbelieverange asked:
It seems this show conveniently forgets Tommy Merlyn being a member of the Original Team Arrow before Felicity was...

He didn’t learn that Oliver was the Arrow until Episode 16 and died seven episodes later.  When in that interval did he become a member of Oliver’s team?

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 1

Nonspoilery MG posts at http://marcguggenheim.tumblr.com/(also see MG tumblr posts regarding 403 in 403, Felicity and Laurel threads)...

mattlmurdock asked:

Just wanted to thank you for writing a character like laurel. I loved watching her overcome her addiction. I also loved how she was constantly told no she couldn't be a fighter but she kept persevering no matter how many times she got her ass kicked. Shes been such an inspiration watching her face and overcome each obstacle thrown in her path, so thanks :)

Thank you!  I’d love to introduce you to all the other people on my Tumblr feed who think we – and I’m quoting them – “sh*t on her.”

This is honestly the first time that I've thought about this as Laurel's possible story line. I actually would have liked if that's what came though for me. Something like Steve Rogers. Too bad that never even crossed my mind and I still don't believe that's what was presented on screen.

I feel like his answers about Nyssa's "sister-in-law" are ruining that line for me. I cracked up when she greeted Thea.

This is a response to discussions on the Restoration thread. It's got less to do with the ep so I thought I'd put it here since it's more about MG and his Tumblr responses. Anyway, I was chatting with a friend who started watching the show again, I showed her MG's Tumblr responses about LL and she started laughing and said it reminded her of Season 1 when everybody from Joanna to Slade was pointing out to both Oliver and Laurel how bad they are for each other. And yet the EPs were still talking about the epic love story in interviews, even while they were maneuvering away from LL as love interest. I'd forgotten about that but I think she's right. MG is not going to come out and say "Yes, I agree, Laurel is a selfish human being and that's exactly how we're writing her." It makes him seem delusional (to me) by saying Laurel is heroic but then just how many people actually read these Tumblr responses of his? Has he actually extolled the virtues of BC recently in mainstream media? I'm not counting comic book sites and blogs. But mainstream like TV Guide and EW. Arrow has shown us LL is selfish and wrong in her decision to resurrect the dead. Numerous characters have pointed it out. I'm gonna believe the show over what MG says since it's been proved time and again that what the EPs say doesn't necessarily match what's going on on screen. I apologize for the ramble.

Edited by SmallScreenDiva
  • Love 21

Don't apologize, sometimes I wonder too how they can have one view while everybody and their mother has a different one. And while I do believe they intend for everyone to see their vision, their vision for Laurel is always not received as intended because many people don't like her. 

Sometimes I also wonder if MG mailbox gets flooded with the same question or whether I only feel like he is answering the same thing over and over again. Especially on the BC/LL front. Whether it is the photo question, the BC/GA fighting together question or the 'pretty bird' question. It feels as though it is always the same. Do people not want to know other stuff? Or do they think that the more they complain/inquire, he'll make it happen?

• Love 5

Why is Lance being awarded by the Fresno PD?

I believe that award is supposed to be from Lance's past - maybe he worked for the Fresno PD before he moved to Starling City and joined the Starling City PD.

• Love 1

More nonspoilery MG posts at http://marcguggenheim.tumblr.com/

Clearly, the one about PapaSmoak should have been spoiler tagged. Now we know he is a man! That is critical info to reveal without a spoiler tag :) I hate Trollenheim, but I do love when he brings the sarcasm sometimes.

Also, I love Tommy. It is not a well-hidden fact that I want him back. But even I think its beyond a stretch to put him on OTA. Friends of OQ does not constitute a place on the team. Just like working with the team does not get you a spot. You may be an alliance or colleague, but until you shot scenes in the lair or OQ welcomes you to the team, you are not on the team. The most TM ever did for TA was hide junk in the lair to cover it up and that was more as a favor to protect his friend from being arrested or his business from being impacted. Cool friend gesture to do, but not quite TA joining level task.

• Love 3