Type keyword(s) to search

SPOILERS ONLY: OUAT

• Start Topic

TV Line Winter TV Preview

Co-creator Eddy Kitsis says that for Regina, “Emotion has overcome reason” upon meeting the Wish Realm’s Robin Hood, causing her and Emma to miss their ride back home. “That’s a curveball no one was expecting.” An alive-and-well Robin, though, is not the only obstacle to the ladies’ return to Storybrooke. After all, “Emma is partnered up with the person who killed the king and queen, so everyone — including their own son — is looking for them,” Kitsis notes. The heroes back home, meanwhile, “have their hands full [with] this dark figure in a hood who has come to wreak havoc, and who has their sites set on Emma,” says co-creator Adam Horowitz. If and when Emma gets back, “They want to make sure that for Hook his love is safe, and for David and Snow that their daughter is safe.” As for the aforementioned grown-up Gideon, many questions about his agenda —including, “Why does he need to kill Emma?” — “get answered pretty quickly,” says Horowitz.

Spoiler Room: Scoop on Originals, Scandal, Prison Break and more

Anything that can be teased on what Rumple and Belle will have to do in order to save Gideon on Once Upon a Time? — AshMarie
Remember when Rumple said that time works wonky in the Dark Realm? The question then becomes: Can Rumple and Belle actually prevent Gideon’s future if they find his younger self? “That is the question of the second half of the season,” EP Edward Kitsis says. “That is exactly what we are going to explore.”

Spoiler Room: Scoop on Timeless, Blacklist, Once Upon a Time and more

Who’s cast as Tiger Lily for Once Upon a Time please? — Justine D

I can exclusively reveal that Native American actress Sara Tomko (The Son) has been tapped to play Tiger Lily, the princess of the “Piccaninny tribe,” for at least two episodes — and that’s bad news for a former resident of Neverland. “As Captain Hook continues on his path to redemption, his dark past is never far away,” executive producers Adam Horowitz and Edward Kitsis tease. “He’s left a long line of adversaries and Tiger Lily is the latest to return and complicate his efforts to leave that past behind.”

Will we see Once Upon a Time‘s Belle in the wish world? —Rebecca

I am hearing that not only will you see Belle in the Wish Realm, but you’ll see her “like you’ve never seen her before.” (X)

Spoiler Room: Scoop on The Flash, Once Upon a Time, Supergirl, and more

Can you reveal when Snow and Charming will both be awake on Once Upon a Time? — Miley
I cannot reveal when, but I can give you a tease about how. “The manner by which they are brought out of the sleeping curse is moving,” Ginnifer Goodwin tells me. “I became emotional every time I read the script and it has nothing really to do with David or me.”

Spoiler Room:

Can you tease anything for Henry on Once Upon a Time? I feel like he gets overlooked in spoilers… — Katherine
Yes. In fact, you could say that Henry’s gig as the author kicks into overdrive, which makes some residents of Storybrooke nervous about what that means.