Type keyword(s) to search

SPOILERS ONLY: OUAT

• Start Topic

EW Spoiler Room: Scoop on Quantico, Game of Thrones, Outlander and more

Will any of the untold stories on Once Upon a Time hold a connection to any of the characters?

That’s TBD, but the arrival of characters from the Land of Untold stories will certainly affect those in Storybrooke. “The condition of life in Storybrooke is very important,” EP Adam Horowitz says. “Hyde’s arrival impacts that. We’re planning to explore a lot of what that’s going to mean for the day-to-day life in Storybrooke.” Adds EP Edward Kitsis: “One of the things that we really want to get back to this year is that season 1 and 2 vibe of small town stories, being in Storybrooke and getting back to Mary Margaret as the teacher, Emma as the sheriff, Grumpy as the janitor.”

TV Line:

Do you have any scoop on what’s going to happen to Once Upon a Time‘s Belle and Rumple? Will they be going on an adventure for the first time together? —Rebecca
They will be going on an adventure together… or as “together” as they can be with Belle still stashed inside a decorative container. “Belle is with Rumple — she’s in Pandora’s Box, in the sleeping curse,” says Once co-creator Eddy Kitsis. And as the Season 6 premiere will make clear, Rumple did get said box back, as part of his deal with Mr. Hyde. As for where the “information” Hyde delivered in return, to rouse Belle from her slumber, will lead the couple, “That will be the mystery that we show you,” Kitsis says. Adds co-creator Adam Horowitz: “What we really focus on at the start is: ‘How the heck does he get her out of the box and wake her?'”

EW:

Thanks for the Evil Queen scoop! Anything more you can share on Once Upon a Time? — Virginia
The Land of Untold Stories will provide a new avenue into the characters we’ve come to know and love over the last five seasons. “The intent is that these new characters and new stories are really a reflection on what’s going on inside of our characters,” says EP Adam Horowitz. “With Lana and the Evil Queen, that’s the starkest example, which we’ve already teased. We’re literally going inside her and pulling her apart. There are elements of that that we’re planning to do for each and everyone of the characters.”

Spoiler Room: Scoop on Blindspot, Legends of Tomorrow, Agents of SHIELD and more

I’d like some Once Upon a Time spoilers please. — Jane
The introduction of the Land of Untold Stories basically opens up storytelling avenues to, well, “everyone,” according to Edward Kitsis. “What’s funny is in the pilot if you watch when Emma sees the wolf that stops her from leaving town, the book flips open and we see all these worlds,” Kitsis says. “It’s time to tell new stories, broaden the show and move forward.” As for why these stories have not yet been told, Kitsis points to something Hyde said in the finale: “As he said, I need a place where these stories can play out, which would make me think for some reason they weren’t being played out, they were pushed on pause.”

Spoiler Room: Scoop on Flash, Once Upon a Time, Elementary and more

Is there anything Adam Horowitz can tell us about Rumbelle during season 6 of Once Upon a Time? 
What if I let Emilie de Ravin tell you about Belle getting out of the box? “The way she is extracted, how it happens and the characters that are involved is really cool, and it reveals a lot about her relationship and her past/future,” de Ravin says, noting that the show will explore more of Belle’s independence this season. “It’s been a long time coming. Now that she’s pregnant, and now that she knows that it’s not really just about her anymore, she has to take responsibility for this other little person. That’s making her head spin a little bit with regard to, ‘Okay, I can spend my life trying to fix this person, whether it’s for me or for him, but if it’s affecting someone else now, it’s a game changer.’ It puts a little bit of spanner in the works for their marriage for a bit. There’s some alone time to be had.”

• Love 1