Type keyword(s) to search

Season 17 Live Feed Discussion: Watch People Sleep All Day!

• Start Topic

James talking about how this is happening after "he protected the house." Evereone's on their high horse, someone's getting knocked off!

LOL. Who did he protect other than himself, Meg, and Jackie?

Btw, this house has gotten infinitely more interesting since Jason's eviction and the collapse of Dark Moon. I'm really loving this season.

Edited by Ceeg
  • Love 3

I love James right now. I wish he wasn't so gross about women because his game play is the type I really like and respect.

I just know everyone's gonna just vote out Clay and then Shelli's gonna win HOH and next week is gonna be my own personal hell.

• Love 6

That's what I don't understand.  James went from "one of them can go home, I don't care which" to "this was all about getting Shelli out".  I loved how he played HOH/POV but I'm not sure he's making the best stance here.

Edited by pennben
  • Love 2

Pity the vote wasn't going be as close or up in the air as we'd all hoped it'd be.  But I'm at least glad that Clay's going.  I do root for women over men, and knowing that more men will be gone before the jury than women makes me giddy.

It also kills pretty much any chance of the "dude-bro alliance" feared by . . . @peachmangosteen, was it?  Since yes, Clay did seem like the most likely person to spark it, rather intentionally or not.  Now the women can mow down the men with him gone. :)

• Love 2

Btw, this house has gotten infinitely more interesting since Jason's eviction and the collapse of Dark Moon. I'm really loving this season.

I think that he thinks he protected the Austwins by not putting them up, and he expects them to vote the way he wants in return.  Ha!

• Love 1

But I'm at least glad that Clay's going.  I do root for women over men, and knowing that more men will be gone before the jury than women makes me giddy.

Yea, this is nice. 

For me this will be awesome if Jackie or Becky wins HOH, but if Shelli or Vanessa (or any of Vanessa's minions) do it'll suck.

I don't see why it's bad for James to try to convince people to vote out Shelli. Vanessa and Shelli wanted everyone to vote out their targets when they were HOH, too. I mean, duh, that's kind of the point.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 3

I like the twins the most, but they're just Vanessa's minions, so I don't want them to win anything lol. But considering I think it's pretty much a done deal that one of the non Jackie/Meg/Becky people will win, better the twins than Shelli/Vanessa/Austin/Steve for me!

• Love 2

I'm kind of rooting for a twin winning HOH tonight.

I specifically want Julia to win.  Liz scares me in that she might do what Austin tells her to, and he's so bad at the game it might turn out like Kalia's HOH in BB13 in which Lawon convinced her to put him up because he thought he would get a superpower.  

• Love 2

Vanessa coming at James with her bullshit right now. She drives me mad. If I was a HG I would be on a mission to evict her. 

Please BB Gods do me a solid for once and let Jackie win HOH.

I specifically want Julia to win.  Liz scares me in that she might do what Austin tells her to, and he's so bad at the game it might turn out like Kalia's HOH in BB13 in which Lawon convinced her to put him up because he thought he would get a superpower.  

Julia will 100% do whatever Vanessa wants. Julia is more Vanessa's minion than Liz is Austin's. But really 'at the end of the day' they're all Vanessa's minions so no matter which one of them wins Vanessa will be the true HOH.

• Love 2

Ooh, Clay and James are getting into it again. James telling Clay to stop talking shit about James, and some "fuck off"s and some "get the fuck out of here"s and one "fucking coward". Heh. I want Clay to stay, because I love the sudden hate between these two.

And Clay got right into his face and we went to fish. Clay seemed thisclose to throwing a punch.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 4

Vanessa to Johnny Mac about Vanessa being in Shelli's head and Vanessa gunning for Johnny Mac: "Someone else put that in your head. You did not come up with that on your own." 

Johnny Mac: "I did." 

Vanessa: "No, you didn't."

Wow. That's nice Vanessa. He's not capable of thinking for himself? Clay has some major attitude today. Vanessa's freaking out. The girls are in the HN room huddled close to the door to try and listen in. This was a surprising development. 

• Love 6

Ooh, Clay and James are getting into it again. James telling Clay to stop talking shit about James, and some "fuck off"s and some "get the fuck out of here"s and one "fucking coward". Heh. I want Clay to stay, because I love the sudden hate between these two.

And Clay got right into his face and we went to fish. Clay seemed thisclose to throwing a punch.

Ugh, I know! Looks like things are about to get physical, then FISH, then we cut back to James saying "I'm sorry." Damn you, production.

Vanessa is so over the top I don't know how these people can't see right through her. She's on the verge of "tears" and moaning about being the most isolated in the house. Hahahaha. Bring it down a notch, girl.

• Love 2

Vanessa just set off a bomb. She's going after Clay, James and John now - because John told Clay that Vanessa is Shelli's brain. He said it came from James (I think it actually came from Becky). She's got this crazy theory that Clay and John are working together.

Vanessa just lost Shelli, Clay and everyone else. 

Now Austin is involved.

They're blowing up their own alliance!

Edited by mooses
  • Love 1

Clay is now admitting that the Vanessa is gunning for Johnny Mac/Vanessa being in Shelli's head did come from him. Vanessa thinks it's a ploy to keep him in the game. He keeps saying it's all made up.

Poor Johnny Mac has no idea what to say now. Clay keeps trying to cover for him. Vanessa keeps getting squeakier and closer to tears. I have no fucking clue what's happening and I love it.

I'm not a Clay fan, but his smirk during Vanessa's freak out is making me laugh so much. 

ETA: HA! As soon as the eyes were off of him, Johnny Mac stood up and silently walked away. That's probably his best bit of game play so far. Just let them fight it out and walk away...

And as the room clears, Clay admits to Shelli that he was covering for Johnny Mac. Well, no shit, Sherlock. You could have made it less obvious.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 2

Vanessa coming at James with her bullshit right now. She drives me mad. If I was a HG I would be on a mission to evict her. 

Please BB Gods do me a solid for once and let Jackie win HOH.

Julia will 100% do whatever Vanessa wants. Julia is more Vanessa's minion than Liz is Austin's. But really 'at the end of the day' they're all Vanessa's minions so no matter which one of them wins Vanessa will be the true HOH.

I'm ok with that.  Vanessa for all her frantic-ness (not a real word, I know), is playing a smart game in that she knows who is with her and who is not (that's not saying much, but the summer campers sans Jackie STILL don't get it).  Vanessa will go for a target that makes sense for her alliance.  Austin would surely find a way to fuck it up, for himself or his fake showmance.  Hell, he'd probably figure out a way to get Julia evicted by her own sister.  I like Julia, so I don't want Austin or Liz calling any shots.  

I'll fully admit, much as I liked that James gave zero fucks about what people he is not aligned with wanted this week, I can't root for that side.  I still think he's a creepy sexist pig and Meg is a waste of space.  Jackie is doomed.  I don't care much for Shelli (though I do want to see how she plays when her son is gone) and I HATE Austin, but I like Julia, Vanessa and Steve.  Liz I would like a lot better without her giant hairy albatross.

ETA - Ha, while I was posting this apparently all hell has broken loose?  I'm staying strong, WILL NOT BUY FEEDS.... 

Edited by yankee1151
  • Love 2

Wow. That's nice Vanessa. He's not capable of thinking for himself? Clay

Yea really. Vanessa is awful. She's so insufferable.

And like I'm sorry but this is terrible game play. Clay is going home, idiot! You don't have to do this. STFU and relax. I can't wait to see her on the block. She will probably just go full unhinged and it'll be so satisfying.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 3

Vanessa and Clay, round 2 now beginning. Telling Shelli how she heard Clay go into the comic book/cheese room and discussing with Johnny Mac about voting to keep Clay but telling everyone that he is voting to keep Shelli. Vanessa is fired up. 

ETA: Oh, now she "thinks" she heard this. Oi.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 3

Vanessa really did think that Clay and John had some weird plan to get him to stay. I think her and Steve have chatted about it.

Clay told the whole truth to Shelli - I guess she'll have to try and calm Vanessa down later? Good luck!

From what I understand, it was Becky, but this time unintentionally.

I don't even know if Becky knows.

The best is John is trying to explain his strategy and they're so confused about what he's trying to do.

Edited by mooses

From what I understand, it was Becky, but this time unintentionally.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.  Of COURSE it was Becky.  

Vanessa to Johnny Mac about Vanessa being in Shelli's head and Vanessa gunning for Johnny Mac: "Someone else put that in your head. You did not come up with that on your own." 

Johnny Mac: "I did." 

Vanessa: "No, you didn't."

Wow. That's nice Vanessa. He's not capable of thinking for himself? Clay has some major attitude today. Vanessa's freaking out. The girls are in the HN room huddled close to the door to try and listen in. This was a surprising development. 

In fairness, when HAS John shown that he's capable of thinking for himself?  Surely he CAN, but he's done whatever the HOH wanted every single week, including throwing comps to keep himself on the block more than once.  I enjoy Johnny Mac, but I give him zero credit as a game player (for now).  

• Love 5

Vanessa is saying that Clay needs to go, and that this is some "master level manipulation shit" and that it's like Audrey-like. She also says that Johnny Mac is now her target. And while Vanessa freaks and cries in the bathroom while talking to James, Julia is just calmly vacuuming around them and occasionally looking over. 

ETA: Johnny Mac is pointing out to Shelli and Clay that Vanessa is good and that she's doing this "crying bullshit" that she does every time to manipulate people. Vanessa should have just kept her mouth shut today. I mean, I'm glad she didn't because Team Feeds Gold is the real winner this afternoon but for her game, she should have just kept quiet.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 6

I've been unable to watch the feeds all day so I'm relying on y'all to fill me in on the haps.

I kind of hope Vanessa wins HOH now bc I wanna see JMac and Becky suffer.

• Love 2

I've been unable to watch the feeds all day so I'm relying on y'all to fill me in on the haps.

I kind of hope Vanessa wins HOH now bc I wanna see JMac and Becky suffer.

Right there with you on the Becky suffering.  Torn on John.  I'll miss his DRs, but he's so bad at this game.  

• Love 1

Vanessa really did think that Clay and John had some weird plan to get him to stay. I think her and Steve have chatted about it.

Thank you! I had no idea. So Vanessa is just being super paranoid as usual. She's so entertaining.

• Love 1

I haven't been able to figure out the haps!  All hell broke loose, James/Clay almost came to blows, we got fishes, when we came back Vanessa was losing her mind on John/Clay, things have gone haywire.  I'll need to go back to figure all of this out.

Right now, it appears Steve is pumping John for info.  I love it!!

• Love 2

Well, the main target of each side is now set.

If Vanessa, Shelli, Liz, Julia, or Austin wins HoH, then John is the target.  If Jackie, Meg, John, or Becky wins HoH, then Vanessa is the target.

Steve's pretty much throwing it, I think, so I didn't include him in that roster.

• Love 2

Okay.  John's just confirmed that he's sold on evicting Clay now.  He wants Vanessa out soon (too bad he told this to one of her minions), and thinks Clay being there wouldn't make it easy for him to do that.  Also, Clay did himself no favors by outing him to Vanessa, and then to James.

Edited by Donny Ketchum
  • Love 1

Vanessa is attempting Vanessa and Clay, round 3. 

By The One, I assume you mean Pressure Cooker?  It's like the Plinko of Big Brother.

Ha! It really is. I'm afraid if I used the name, I would jinx it. Kinda like claiming my hockey team is going to win before the puck drops. It usually means we lose by four goals. 

• Love 2