Type keyword(s) to search

S30.E11: Survivor Russian Roulette

Tara Ariano
  • Start Topic

I don't care in what order they go splat, I would prefer if they all splatted at the same time.  Is it too much to ask for a huge rock to crush them all at once?  Including Jeff?  "Wanna know what you're playing for?  I've got Root Beer!  Gummy Worms!  Fried Chi-----WHHHOMMMMMPPP"  

• Love 8

So, Dan's extra vote could be the deciding factor at the next tribal.  It makes sense that some of them will still vote for Mike to make sure that he plays his idol.  Then a subgroup will vote for the bottom of the alliance.  However, if Mike can get Dan and his extra vote, all of a sudden they might have control of the vote.  It would be locked with Sierra joining them.  This makes Mike's move much more important as the vote really could bounce to someone who totally doesn't expect it.

• Love 1

So, Dan's extra vote could be the deciding factor at the next tribal.  It makes sense that some of them will still vote for Mike to make sure that he plays his idol.  Then a subgroup will vote for the bottom of the alliance.  However, if Mike can get Dan and his extra vote, all of a sudden they might have control of the vote.  It would be locked with Sierra joining them.  This makes Mike's move much more important as the vote really could bounce to someone who totally doesn't expect it.

I'm really hoping for something this awesome!!

The way I see it, Dan has to use his vote.  Mike either wins immunity or has no choice but to play his idol.  At that point, one of the 6 will go home.  It sure seems like it's 4 plus 2.  And as dense as Dan is, even he has to realise that he's in the 2.  Mike plus Sierra plus Dan plus Dan have 4 votes.  They could force a tie.  Or maybe convince Rotney that Tyler and Carolyn will turn on him.

I just want something exciting and unpredictable to happen.  Although at this point, the only people that would fit that category are the people I want to see stick around, if we're talking blindsides.  Unless it is Dan or Sierra going and not realizing they were in fact on the bottom.  Dan is Dan and Sierra is just there taking up a seat.  But Dan is a goat, and an easy person to win, so I know he will live another week.  If Will and Dan make the final 3, why bother with the jury Q & A and speeches, just award whoever the 3rd person is the million then and there and be done with it.